Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This set up makes zero sense to me. So Meghan allegedly was denied help so why on earth would an aide ring up this journalist and self proclaimed mental health campaigner for a chat? Bizarre

“As a mental health campaigner, people come to me with these problems quite a lot, but I had never imagined that Meghan Markle would be one of them. I remember the call I received from an aide, one Friday night in October 2019, asking if I might be free to go to Frogmore Cottage and have a cup of tea with the Duchess over the next few days.”

Reactions: 15
I don't believe she was suicidal for one minute. She said it to shut down criticism. The interview was aired during her 'pregnancy' to prevent criticism. She's banging on about racism in order to prevent criticism of her. Shes manipulated a handy triple lock against any criticism. The smug hag is laughing at each and every one of us.

What a world.

Reactions: 35
Cathartic isn’t it!

I highly doubt the claims, I’ve been there, it doesn’t descend in the morning and then lift mid afternoon allowing you to dress up and venture out and make small talk, that’s impossible. It’s all consuming, every fibre of your being.

Reactions: 17
I couldn't agree more!
Last night we saw two millionaires sit in front of a billionaire, next to a rear lawn of a property that you or I will never be allowed to set foot on in our lifetime, and all the woke brigade can do is cry wolf because when reality doesn't meet them halfway, they just abandon it.

Reactions: 20
Don’t know how true this is .....
Well I wish they would. They can’t just drop a bomb like they have and then be like oh but we can’t tell you who it was. It gives the correct person the chance to respond and clears the people who haven’t said it instead of them all being under scrutiny.

Reactions: 11
The above is what I keep trying to explain to my daughters, but because I am OLD (nearly 60) and white and privileged etc etc I am wrong

Reactions: 19
They must have had an 'inclusive' policy that seemingly included his known drug use as well.
Aah Harry, such a funster!

Reactions: 7

Reactions: 20
The Hag is a racist. Her CV and online profile all describe her as Caucasion. She hid the fact that she's mixed race.

She's the racist!

Reactions: 15
I mean WT Actual Fuck.
This is now suggesting it isn't just bringing down the monarchy, but the country? Honestly I hope to GOD that lawyers are sharpening their pencils. all for MEGSY>???!!!???
so my 70+ yr old dad - a bigger pseudo dominiquestrausskhan without the fame or money/title, you could never find. well... covid has put his playboy tools into the shed, so to speak.
out of the bloody blue this week he is pinging me in utter OUTRAGE. he is apoplectic to the point I nearly had to send a friend over to see if he was drunk (He stopped drinking when the "fun" stopped).
There is a real chasm beetween the "boomers" and those born before they could register diana's death (1997) and Sushine Sachs is playing a nasty , disgusting LONG game, my friends.
The GenZ'ds and certain younger millenials are eating this up and she is literally going for the MADONNA of the wokeristas. SS looked at Hillary, etc. and took lessons on how she failed. This is literally a long-term masterclass in playing the various generations and their purchasing / voting POWER.
y'all. this is actually scary.
The under 25s all think she is a fucking martyr. I'm not kidding.

The Hag is a racist. Her CV and online profile all describe her as Caucasion. She hid the fact that she's mixed race.

She's the racist!
One hag. one talentless hag has brought the entire globe into a divisive fight. I cannot believe it.

Reactions: 17
Look at all the trouble The Hag and its sidekick are causing. When is karma going to catch up with them? I am beyond fed up.
When they get divorced. Harry will lose his kids (sorry for the kids not Harry)
Smeg will be a 40 something ex duchess with nothing to say apart from spouting the latest woke cause.

Reactions: 5
Well it just shows she's shit at her job if she didn't help her or re-direct her to someone who could

Reactions: 10
Don Lemon from CNN said that we shouldn't be surprised by the interview because the whole British monarchy is "based on racism" and they're all racist. This is awful. And sadly he is not the only one talking such crap these days. At the moment most Americans seem to be supportive of Haz and Megz and talking absolute rubbish about the RF and the UK. It's infuriating!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.