Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shopgal

In a few years when Harry's fed up with her and she realises no ones interested in her and she's the new Fergie, she'll be begging Piers Morgan to appear on his Life Stories.
Hahaha the new Fergie. Remember when Fergie went Oprah. O was so viably excited to have a royal on and the whole interview with Fergie standing on a teapot to show how strong it was. Also thought Oprah didn’t allow product promotion on her show but anyway...

Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member
The girl had mental health issues, so sad
There is stuff coming out about her all the time. She had loads of younger boyfriends and thought she could control the narrative. She couldn't and she lost the job she apparently loved. She'd talked about suicide before, allegedly overdosed before.

Bastille

Chatty Member
I really really need to start taking cringe relief ready for September and the Diana statue unveiling... eeeeekkk how awkward is that going to be! I reckon William will be proper over the top lovely to Harry on camera.
:giggle:😆😅😁😄:m:m:m
I can't wait!

• Haha

Happy Lady

VIP Member
oh -- so Archbishop was there for the vows? I wonder if he had a scheduling conflict like the one for Farchie's christening? or is she embellishing the ceremony that was held to swiitch her from being an exCatholic/lapsed Jew to Cof E?
Sorry, I misled you. This was from The Express.

kittenattack

VIP Member
I can't decide if they've tried to stop him watching any TV because of his heart and blood pressure, or decided both will be worse if they don't let him watch.
I suspect they'll have him on some gooooood meds to keep him nice and chilled 😎

Can see where M got it from..and here's her selling the biggest story in the world destroying not only a family, an institution.
It's a narcissists wet dream 🤢

• Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I don’t think Piers Morgan will get the sack, but I’ve always thought he’s unhinged and he proved that this morning, well done to Alex for confronting him, it must be like trying to be heard over a megaphone attached to a broken record day in day out. The only time he’s any good is when he’s championing the underdog, like nurses and children’s meals. Its obvious everyone else on GMB would breath a sigh of relief if he did go, cos then they’d actually get a change to talk and listen to each other for a change. I think Susanna deserves a medal, she must have gone deaf in her right ear by now.

• Heart

Redyellowgreen

Chatty Member
Meghan and Harry .. more so meghan have opened a whole kettle of fish on not just the royal family but everyone and unfortunately I feel this is just the start

Miss98

If that’s true that’s awful. Another person speaking sense who has been driven out and silenced by the evil, despicable woke left. I hope this isn’t the last we see or hear of him on the matter.
I guarantee he was pushed to leave, especially after his comments on the racial situation and mental health. Especially after MIND released a statement saying they were "in talks" with GMB.

Margot1977

VIP Member
Ugh! Once again so sorry From the USA. Can't believe some of our "politicians" and particularly our President weighing in on something they obviously know so little about, and have no business interfering in. It's all about me too me too me too... This is where we are right now in the USA. Many will feel very foolish when the truth is known.
I just hope HMTQ is still here to be apologised to then...

• Sad

Base2019

VIP Member
Probably a very unpopular opinion but i think the palace response was very, very underwhelming and quite frankly, crap 😂

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Do we know how much they are getting for the Netflix and Spotify deals? I’m sure I heard it was absolutely loads.. in the realms of not needing to worry about being cut off by PC.

• Heart