Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I was watching Steph’s Packed Lunch ch4 today and they showed a clip of Megs dad on GMB saying if Meg didn’t talk to him he used to sell a story on her and if she didn’t talk to him in 30 days he’d sell another story on her and Steph said that sounds like blackmail and I thought yeah it does, fucking hell who needs enemies when you’ve got a father like him.

Reactions: 2

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Who would ITV replace him with? Schofield? Ant and Dec? Who else do they have?

I can't see them sacking him, the GMB viewing figures would plummet, the only people left would be the seven blokes that only watch because they fancy Susanna.
If people missed him they could just replace him with a broken record of his voice attached to a foghorn, I don’t think they have to replace him, the other presenters would get a chance to shine instead

Reactions: 1

georg

Lady C received a phone call from an old family friend of Harry's, who was trying to suggest that Thomas interfered with Meghan, and that was the reason why Harry doesn't speak to him. Lady C thought it was a complete lie (although the old family friend may have been fed an untrue story) and was very suspicious that they were trying to plant a blatantly untrue and defamatory story in her book to discredit her and smear Thomas Sr.
interfered ? What do you mean exactly ?

georg

They should have been on to her the minute they met her. I can forgive Haz a little bit because he's not bright and he was thinking with Little Haz. But if they weren't watching everything they said around her from the start, especially after Charles caught her taking pictures inside the residences inside KP, there is no hope here. As for anyone else, if they trust her any further than they can throw her after this spectacular international train wreck... well, as I said earlier, sometimes pointing and laughing IS the only appropriate response.

You realize if they take him off the air over there, he's just going to come back to America and do it here. And they won't take him off the air here unless he says a naughty word.
How do you know that Charles caught her taking pictures inside the residences ? Do we know what kind of pictures ?

• Haha

Jg182

Been trying too catch up with the thread. Can anyone fill me in about the Moonbump comments

liar liar

VIP Member
Isn’t he just problematic to start with? He had a close associate who had pedophilia allegations. His career pre clergy was also suspect? I seem to remember that when he got the top job. He had big shoes to fill to start with but he’s rather dodgy.
Didn't he work for BP? Wasn't it the male head of BP who married some dubious South American man and there were worries about passing company information on?