Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I think it's disappointing that Harry and Meghan said that they were unable to publically address stories and rumours about themselves whilst being working Royals but have made accusations and allegations about other members of the Royal Family who are unable to publically defend themselves.

I agree with what Piers Morgan said yesterday that the Sussexes can't summarily dismiss allegations of bullying against them as lies and expect people to believe everything they say.

I dispair that this world that seems to accept that a BAME person cannot be criticised for their behaviour without the person giving the critcism being called racist (unless it is Priti Patel). Race isn't an excuse or an out for shitty behaviour and everyone should be held to the same standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 177

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Meghan knew what she was doing with the race baiting. I'm disgusted that she is now seen as above reproach by people in America and in the UK.

I'm willing to believe that thick Harry might not have fully realised all the implications but he was clearly out for revenge against his father and driven by that.

I hope neither of them ever show their face in this country again.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.

I don’t think it’s fair to conclude that Kate was in the wrong there just because Meghan cried.

It could be another classic narcissistic manipulator move to gain sympathy. Just because someone cried doesn’t mean that person is automatically right or good.

Without the context and background, we wouldn’t know what happened.

It could be that Katy was right to insist on tights (due to protocols) and so had an argument with Meghan. Meghan cried (for whatever reason). Kate apologised for making her cry, because Kate was the bigger person and wanted to mend the relationship. But that does not mean Kate was wrong or she apologised for insisting on tights. Two separate issues there.

The Palace didn’t respond to the story in the press, because, perhaps, that would just reveal someone’s (not Kate) low or lack of emotional intelligence.

Meghan always wants to be the victim and the couple like to interpret things in their own delusional ways. Their ‘truth’ is not necessarily the truth or the fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 111

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Ever since the interview came out, I've been wondering about posting this. I have bipolar disorder and suffered childhood abuse. I have been suicidal over many years. The only thing that stopped me was knowing my children would have to live with it, if I did it.

It's my instinct to believe people who talk about feeling suicidal. It's a very difficult thing to admit and can cause even more emotional pain. It's not something I discuss unless it's with other people who know what those feelings are. I do my best to protect my family and friends because I don't want to cause them pain. Perhaps that's just me.

I have spent weeks, even months fighting suicide. I've been unable to wash, get out of bed. I cried until my eyes were swollen and raw, my nose bright red and scratches all over me from where I've tried to turn the emotional pain into physical pain just to escape the emotions for just a few minutes. I've taken far too many sleeping pills to get away from it, because sleep is the only time you don't hurt.

Never, have I been suicidal, yet able to put a full face of make up on, done my hair and wear a stunning dress within a few hours of those feelings. It just wouldn't have been possible for me to do that. I don't know anyone who could have done that either. And over the years, I've been in a lot of mental health groups.

Please do not feel sorry for me. In the 40 or so years I've had mental health problems, I've learned a lot of things about myself and I've learned a lot of tricks to help me deal with these feelings. Like I said, it's not something I discuss unless it's with other people who suffer in the same way I do.

So I take issue with the 'suicidal' feelings claim. Those, as far as I'm concerned, were not suicidal feelings. She belittles what suicidal feelings are and undermines the suffering undergone by others. For me, this is dispicable behaviour.

Okay, I'm done, won't be talking about this again. If anyone does feel suicidal/depressed/down however, feel free to message me. If I can't help, I'll point you in the direction of someone who can.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Ireckon

VIP Member
She wants PEACE and KINDNESS but what they have done is caused DIVISION... between them and her family
.... them and the Royal family
.... us and America
...... Black and White
Shame on them

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Key Messages for Post-Tropical Cyclone Harry 🌪

Strong wild statements are still possible over the portions of California in the next couple of days.
The Royal Hurricane Relief is currently working on the demage caused by Harry, preparing shelters for those who lost sleep in the last two days.

Recap! Damage by Hurricane Harry:

●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry needs to educate his family. The best joke from Baldie
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.

Thank you for the title @Baguette

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Hoohumm

I think meghan played the game of if I can't have it none of you can have it, hense the reason she tried to nuke the RF with her ridiculous claims, she knew she was never getting near the crown so she's ruined it for every one. Diana hated the RF but she still respected them. She'd be so disappointed in Harry
I find it hilarious that all the Americans are twitter are going on about how Diana would be do proud of him. They haven't got a clue about Diana... She comes from one of the oldest aristocratic families in England, famously told Phillips her title was older than his, she was a monarchist through and through. She had issues with the firm but respected the institution and definitely wanted her eldest son on the throne. She also understood why William and Harry would be treated differently throughout their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I think meghan played the game of if I can't have it none of you can have it, hense the reason she tried to nuke the RF with her ridiculous claims, she knew she was never getting near the crown so she's ruined it for every one. Diana hated the RF but she still respected them. She'd be so disappointed in Harry

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Rayne

VIP Member
Next Thread Title suggestion

Harry & Meghan #71 -When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

As we all know that’s what Meghan had a bee in her bonnet about 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

dillydallywally

I think piers KNEW if he said anything there the race card would be played again. Black man accused white man of hating black woman and he agrees... you can’t win. I’m so angry by this and the fact they’ve used so many trump cards to mean they can’t be touched. Please let her lies be exposed.i spoke to a few pro Megan people yesterday and said a few did you knows and they oh no I didn’t, I said well if these facts are true would it change your mind and they said yes because I didn’t know these things. Poor Harry, I don’t think he wanted it this way. He’s been played so badly. I do like Harry, I don’t think it is him who wants this publicity at all I think it’s all Megan.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Radio phone-ins, chat shows etc just huge amount of coverage and Megs has achieved what she wanted - to be the most famous woman in the world. The fact that not everyone loves her will gripe at her, we are sure of that but still, she has achieved one goal.

One question for fellow tattlers - all the commentators, journos and Joe and Jane Public phoning in, has anyone said "OK, they want to be private, financially independent etc., they want to strive on themselves, have a different way of life, not curtsy to Brenda (always thought she looked more like a Gert myself) so why don't H&M themselves, make a request to the toxic family they hate so much an ask them that they want to have all titles and privileges removed and will not discuss the BRF or the Markle family in public ever again." Completely disassociate themselves from their families. Why have they not done that? So what if it is Harry's birthright (Megs would argue) - he's rejected it. Obviously they haven't because being "Duke and Duchess" and the Queen's grandson and future King's son is how they are going to make money. They are going to trade on that forever. It's bad enough that was how they were going to make a living anyway, but now, after the trashing of the BRF. Wow. In what world do they think this is all acceptable and OK? It's bonkers. They are mad.

Regarding a new surname for them, as they hate both sets of families, I guess that means they'll have to go by Harry and Meghan Ragland. That will pull in the punters...........

Title for next thread: Presenting Harry and Meghan Ragland ......Oh! there's no one here...

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Apologies if this has been pointed out before - it’s hard to keep up!
So, Megain won the case against the Daily Mail because they printed a private letter she sent to her father.
Then why did she think it would be ok to give an interview that would be shown around the world, telling secrets of the BRF? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 72

vretch

VIP Member
its Harry I am disappointed in. I simply cannot understand why he has done this to his family. He says he loves TQ, so why do this? Surely he is not stupid enough to think she would not bitterly hurt by this?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Hells bells these threads move fast.
On the last thread I was talking about the colour of the babies skin and the way Harry spoke that it was not about Archie but was something that was discussed earlier.
So I went back found the segment and this is exactly what he said.

"At the time it was awkward, I was a bit shocked. Not comfortable sharing that.
But that was right at the beginning right, what will the kids look like.
That was right at the beginning when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family suggest she carry on acting because there is not enough money to pay for her and all this sort of stuff.
There were some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard."

So this is different to what she says. I think this needs to be clarified because from what I have seen this seems to be the big issue, the colour of Archies skin.
'What will the kids look like' could actually have been referring to a number of things and it could have been said in a variety of contexts. Not that its much easier to swallow than "they were worried about how dark the babies skin would be" but because its soo big it needs to be clarified and there is no way they can confirm or deny it now as he isn't saying who said it YET it has been noted that it was said. Again it allows everyone to be painted with the racist brush.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Notworthy

VIP Member
As the Mother of a mixed race child I'm a little disturbed by the number of people, even on here that seem to think that a conversation about the potential shade of a babies skin is borderline racist, hoping a child comes out light skinned would be wrong but anticipating who a child may take after is perfectly normal in a mixed family, all part of the the build up to meeting your child. This was clearly a conversation with a close famiy member not some random off the street. We had conversations about colour of skin, eyes, hair, type of hair, height, whether the baby would have big feet or his fathers sticky out ears (no thank god) I don't think there was a body part!! that we didn't speculate on

• Heart
Reactions: 67

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Fair play to her, she's played top trumps with the race card and "won". But long term, they've now played their one and only hand.

She may have won this battle, she's the most talked about woman in the world. Right now, the smile on her face will be permacreased on. But long term, I still think their future is one of obscurity. They will never be welcomed back in the UK after throwing the RF under the bus like they have. I hope the Palace keep a dignified silence as I think ignoring them now is the only way to stop them.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Baguette

VIP Member
Buckingham Palace has released a statement on behalf of the Queen in reaction to the Duke and Duchess of Sussexes’ Oprah Winfrey interview.

It said: "The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

"The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. Whilst some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.

"Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members."

Buckingham Palace press team deserve a round of applause for that.

'Whilst some recollections may vary' - You are lying liars

• Heart
  • Haha
I was wondering (insprired by the maiden comment on this thread) if we could maybe keep a fact check of the lies/contradictions/claims they have made?

I've made a start:

Fact check: Is Archie entitled to a title?

Contradiction. He can be the Earl of Dumbarton but not a prince at the minute. He will be a prince when Charles ascends to the throne, as a grandchild of the monarch. The couple claim he were denied this.

Fact check: When did the conversation about the baby’s skin colour happen?

Contradiction. Meghan says she was relayed conversations in pregnancy, Harry comes on and says comments were made when they were dating.

Fact check: Did Samantha Markle change her name to Markle when Meghan started dating Harry?

No – Samantha has posted evidence she has always used Markle

Fact check: Did they RF remove protection?

Yes, but because H+M left their job. Archie will get protection when Charles ascends to the throne and he becomes a prince. They are not entitled to tax payer funded protection.

Fact check: Why did no one give Meghan help?

Not sure. Either Harry is the shittest husband in the world for leaving his suicidal wife flailing, or something else has happened. Why did her Obstetrician also not help? Her maternity apts would have flagged MH concerns. Who declined her help from within the palace? Is her mother not a mental health counsellor? Does her husband and brother not run a mental health charity? (Heads Together)

Fact check: Did the palace purposefully not help Meghan or did they not know about it?

Contradiction. Meghan says they refused because of the optics, Harry says he didn’t tell anyone because he was ashamed.

Fact check: Did Meghan know about the RF before meeting H?

Yes. There is a picture of her outside of Buckingham Palace. She had a Diana coffee table book. She fibbed about not Googling him.

Fact check: Who made who cry?

Contradiction: M says K made her cry. K was 2.5 weeks postpartum at the time (1 week before wedding). Journalist has doubled down on her story, insisting her sources are accurate.

Fact check: When were they actually married?

Contradiction. Official wedding seen by millions. M claims they were married in the ‘back yard’ three days before by the Archbishop of Canterbury ‘just the three of us’. This is problematic because in UK law you must be married in front of witnesses. The AoC can not marry people in unofficial locations either (they must be licenced). Also, two ceremonies would be bigamy

Fact check: Did the palace refuse to stick up for Meghan in regards to false stories?

Contradiction. Meghan says she was unprotected. Facts are that the palace intervened 8 times publicly to state that a story was false. A journalist has gone on the record too to say that she did not publish stories (numerous times) as the palace corrected her on her fact checking mission. Could it have been that Meghan doesn't know about the stories that didn't make it to press?

Fact check: Meghan states she hasnt seen Samantha in 19 years

No. There is a picture of them together in 2009.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow