Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyve done their worst... they had one shot at it ... And it's NOT GOOD ENOUGH....
Acting a part in a play is not standing in a court of law with a full jury day after day and 3 barristers from other sides... The truth will out AND its NOT THIS ...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t belive the Kate story one bit i think it’s obvs it was other way around.
Also you can see she’s very jealous of Kate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
He casually forgot to mention the few million pounds in spare change his great granny, The Queen Mother left him.... Doesn't he come into that money when he turns 40?
And Wills let him have his part on the Queen Mums inheritance, too!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I don’t belive the Kate story one bit i think it’s obvs it was other way around.
Also you can see she’s very jealous of Kate.
Apparently Megz had a full blown meltdown during the fitting and there's a video out there. It made it to Canadian media....

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Sat here with my other half, he’s all “she’s had such a hard time”, “I really feel for her, this will be the end of the monarchy”.

not sure he’s watching the same thing I am

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh my god... Why would you rip the queen's world apart like this? What a twit

I think the palace WAS protecting her by advising her not to go out - she was bleeping it up and they were trying to stop the gossip. She WAS over saturated.

She refuses to see things factually.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s interesting how she praises the Queen because she loved to be in the limelight with the top dog so to speak, but she’s so insecure when it comes to Kate as she knows she will never be that high up in the lineage, and quite clearly was threatened by that statue, once a social climber always a social climber!

Reactions: 41
I can’t believe Meghan just dismissed Kates poor treatment by the press by saying she was just called Waite Katie and how that must have been ‘hard’ but it’s not the same as racism. What bleeping racism Meghan. Never seen a single racist comment or headline about you in my life. Compare the headlines in the run up to Kate and Wills wedding and MM’s wedding. Meghans utter hubris and lies make me sick.
6058BD76-512F-4D4B-A208-6D87B43DB405.png
58CE3AD3-44D5-4F86-A93A-EEDDFB50204B.jpeg
4F288990-9F6B-45E8-8B50-760301CA6B26.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Who is she trying to claim ‘from the family’ told her she shouldn’t go out because she’s everywhere at the moment?! There’s not that many females it could apparently be

Reactions: 11
The fact that there is ZERO - and I mean ZERO interaction between them after the BFC awards of Dec 2018 and that CWK was rather swiftly and unceremoniously fired by Givenchy shortly after winning the BFC award speaks volumes. She must be a real bridezilla, but more importantly something must have happened as CWK has gone to her vacation home in cormwall and hasn't set foot out side of it since her removal from Givenchy (they removed her without a replacements for an entire season) suggests something was not good there. she has not been asked to work for another house since.... which is a shame as she was/is lovely

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.