Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was them admitting that THEY had actually lied about a lot of things - they lied about their wedding apparently, lied about the reasons they left because in their original statement it was because they wanted to be progressive and financially independent (become celebs and make a shitload of money basically) so how can we be expected to believe anything they say. Plus that bump changes size every time we see it and bloody hell by the size of it in the recent picture she is gonna be a whopper if she is not due till summer!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thomas Markle actually spoke the absolute truth about what Megs and Harry said...... BULLSHT.......😂🤑🤣 Well done for your truth Thomas and God Bless you Sir xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The hubs made the mistake of asking me again what I think of Harry. Mind you, I was a lot calmer this morning in my response.

I see a lot of similarities between Harry and Edward VIII. And not just because both married Americans.

From the time Diana died, it was very much 'Poor Harry.' I get the feeling that he's been pampered, spoilt and pandered to since then. Anything for Poor Harry. People may have bent over backwards to accommodate him, excused his ill judged fancy dress outfits, his racist outbursts, because, well.......Poor Harry. Now, the Poor Harry schtick might have been okay when he was a child. As a 36 year old man, husband and father, it's not okay. He comes across as a sulking man child, not used to not getting his own way. Three year olds throw temper tantrums when they're told no. This man child does tit like this, enabled by his narcissistic wife, and a world which rewards such behaviour.

Edward VII was much the same, only George V knew that because of his behaviour Edward would bring down the Monarchy. He didn't excuse Edward's carry on; he merely stood back and let Edward fall on his own sword, so to speak.

Reactions: 18
It's actually not true, never trust the media. Taking into account the number of people arrested in total, black people are proportionally the least likely to be killed by police. When they are killed, 60% of the time they are killed by a black police officer. The most likely race to be killed when being arrested are actually Native Americans.
Wow, thank you for this, I genuinely did not know that.

Reactions: 10
I liked his comment about California being racist - America as a nation (not all Americans) is hugely racist - look at all the deaths of black people at the hands of the police, the justice system etc - yet again another contradiction from them!
Yes but their RICH privilege will shield them from it all.

Reactions: 10
I actually fell asleep watching the interview😂 it was so boring and they came across as so uninspiring, dull and entitled. They are really clutching at straws with all their grievances. Both are very smart educated individuals with a raft of various life experiences, they are not that naive. Harry also knows full well how the monarchy runs.

Why didn’t Harry educate his wife on what it would be like? Where is his responsibility in all this?

Orpah did a really poor job of this interview since she opened it saying nothing was off limits. So why not grill Harry about the aforementioned, why not question Meghan when she said she had ‘lost’ her father in the same breath as saying she had lost her baby (who had died). I mean!!! Flashing light there and so obvious that, that wasn’t qualified and of course no questions of her family at all. She felt her Dad betrayed her for talking to the media, errr Meghan what are you doing?

What I don’t get is that everyone had forgotten these two until now. We thought they were off happily living their quiet life. Why bother doing this? Such a low move to discredit and destroy his family,

Let’s now see if they stick to their authentic (what the f does that mean?) *simple* life....
Ummm...unfortunately, Harry is NOT that smart. Yes, he's had access to very expensive and excellent education, but he barely scraped through. I know that not everybody is academic, that's fine. He should have, however, known better in terms of the title rules etc. He grew up with them, he knows that Archie would become a Prince on Charles coming to the throne. And yet - he allows his wife to present the situation where the lack of the Prince title is a result of rasist discrimination, when it so obviously isn't. bleep.

Reactions: 23
Anyone else find Alex the GMB Weather guy really annoying? I've never seen a weather person constantly stick their nose everywhere like this. I just find him highly irritating and unlikable. Here he is again now, participating in a chat regarding Meghan. again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So according to her dad, not only has Meghan ghosted all of his family she has ghosted most of her mother's family too!!! And now she has got Harry to ghost his family. Wow!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
It's actually not true, never trust the media. Taking into account the number of people arrested in total, black people are proportionally the least likely to be killed by police. When they are killed, 60% of the time they are killed by a black police officer. The most likely race to be killed when being arrested are actually Native Americans.
True. The media simply exploits the the ones that cause riots and shouting online. You can look up all the crime and police stats as you say.

The killing in Minnesota of a white Australian woman who had reported a suspected rape by a shitbag of a Somali male police officer (who had multiple complaints against him by women he'd encountered previously in his short career and had been accepted into the force to fulfil a state diversity goal despite being officially assessed as psychologically unsuitablefor the role) two or so years ago isn't particularly well-known for the exact same reason that Fentanyl Floyd is known globally.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen the Royal family thread on here ? They are pro Meghan and believe the things she’s spouted.
Like there’s always two sides to a story
They are also saying stuff about this thread.
Freedom of speach! Everyone has a right for an opinion, until you start to preach and force it on others. Actually I am happy that both side is represented here. Diversity, right!

Reactions: 13
HMTQ refused to sign a statement last night...she wants more time to respond.
I wonder if she's been able to speak to Prince Philip? or if he's even in good enough health to speak. I can imagine she might be thinking about her whole life and the people in her life. Her Mother and Father. Her sister. And what would they advise her to do? She must feel quite alone I would think in some ways.
She does not need her later years to be filled with this pathetic display. Make William King and let him sort the Harkles out.

Reactions: 20
So according to her dad, not only has Meghan ghosted all of his family she has ghosted most of her mother's family too!!! And not she has got Harry to ghost his family. Wow!
So it's only a matter of time before doria gets the boot too 😖

Reactions: 9
An interesting comment from The Daily Mail:

"When is somebody going to air all Meghan's secrets and why have so many been hushed up? Her first marriage to Joseph Goldman-Guliano the lawyer for example that ended in an annulment after his mother paid her off with a substantial sum due to realising she was totally unsuitable for her son. Her mother abandoning her for a life of crime and serving six years for money fraud and d rugs. Her uncle the diplomat who pulled a lot of strings to wangle her an internship that she would never have managed on her own merit. And she was in a civil relationship with a chef when she met Harry, who she just walked out on. And why does she snub all family members either her own or Harry's but prefers celebrities. The wedding a prime example. Also, Doria's relative that mysteriously died so she inherited a house, and a hazing incident at Northwestern University that included supergluing students eyes shut and being suspended...interesting rumours."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
You gotta remember the end game for these two was to up their popularity! Their popularity was at an all time low and earning potential was at rock bottom. They're down to their last millions.!!

With regard to not getting help from a senior royal....... Her husband didn't get her help either tho did he? She told the weak Prince and he did duck all about it.

Reactions: 23
Narcissists alienate their partners from their family and friends. They do this by nitpicking tiny comments, blowing them out of proportion and acting all hurt and victimised. They then sit back and watch while the partner repremands their own family and friends to "protect" the poor narc victim. Harry seemed embarrassed when he was relaying the skin colour "story" and won't tell us the context in which it was said. She is a textbook narcissist and I can't believe how many people have fallen for her performance.

Reactions: 35
Someone described this as a hostile takeover of the royal family brand.
True
Things she has either lied about or misconveyed: Archie's Prince title, Buckingham palace not defending them in press (the press say they repeatedly did), only having one time in their lives to crush a story about her dad or kids (like wtf, again, say press), press parties at the palace (press say lol I'd love an invite if they exist), they didn't get married three days before (not legally allowed to marry twice and no records of a ceremony three days before), etc etc

As press point out, she is sometimes a fabulist / you can see this in her Disney narratives ... so to what extent is she representing the truth as it actually happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t normally follow Harry & Me-gain too much as the annoy me, but I did watch some of the interview last night. I haven’t read this whole thread so maybe someone’s already picked up on this, but the whole “I didn’t know I had to curtsy” thing - could she have taken that from the episode of The Crown where Diana is told and laughed at for not knowing the order of curtsy? She seems as though she would have taken notes from how Diana was portrayed in that.
That episode was released in 2020. She was referring to the first time she met the queen, which was obviously years ago.

But yes, another stick to beat her with. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Thomas is a broken man. You can hear it in his voice. :cry:
I can't understand why Harry and Meghan have done this to their families. How would they feel if Archie does the same to them?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.