Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clip 2: Harry says they shared their announcement about leaving with PC in December and they were invited to Sandringham(?). Then they got disinvited. The queen had something in her schedule that she didn't know about and was busy all week. Harry claims she was being badly advised.
Where did you see this clip ?

Reactions: 3
I completely agree!
I obviously hold personal opinions on how racist or not racists the RF is, but what she and Harry say will matter a whole lot more (and obviously should matter a lot more than a random strangers opinion on it) because they were actually part of it and were there to experience it, so they should know that they have to explain the full context rather than throwing one thing out that is easily excused as curiosity.
It's good to talk and exchange views 👍
I think the problem many (well i) have is that I don't buy into H&M's narrative. I don't give a 🤬what colour she is, that has never mattered to me (except when people were so excited about a mixed race marriage in the RF, whereas I thought it's the 21st century, that's not something to applaud the royal family, it should be normal!) Anyway I don't like their behaviour and I don't like that they have essentially tarnished all of England as racists, not just the tabloids, but Joe bloggs too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Bringing down the Empire? The British Empire disappeared long ago. Some Americans are very ignorant about other places.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Oprah on. Original interview was 3 hours 20 minutes. She seems concerned that the public not think that these two blindsided the queen. Anchors trying to say a deep state runs the monarchy because they have advisers. Oprah says M&H did interview because they have been lied about by members of the family and people online over the years and it is hurtful. Oprah knows who made the remark about Archie's skin color and it wasn't Prince Philip or HMTQ.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Do you think he actually knows what he's done and how hated he's going to be without a family? I've noticed it's definitely calming down on twitter and people will rant for a few days but then move on. The RF can def ride this out.
The RF have to issue a statement imo. They have to address these spurious claims

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really don’t know what they’re going to do next- Harry is a man who has lived in a bubble all his life. Yes he might have hated it but he’s never gone to bed wondering how to keep a roof over his family’s head, he’s never been financially independent. They’ve moved to an expensive city and they are obviously now going to have to start making some serious money to life this lavish life. When you remove all the shock factor from the interview he doesn’t present himself all that well. How are they actually going to keep making money without a team of paid for advisors? Podcasts? Really? I think the pressure is really on him now because there certainly won’t be any handouts from dad. I believe they thought the RF would pay for the boring stuff like the security leaving them free to splash on the house, clothes and lifestyle etc. I think they saw they werent all that popular in the US amongst bigger brighter stars and so had to shock hard to be noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
No!! The Americans don't get to dictate what happens to the brf!! They had there chance and left

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well lets be honest the royals are quite old fashioned so whoever had the conversation about Archie's skin colour probably never thought it would come across racist. BUT IMO if two white people are discussing the colour of a mixed race child it is racist. If it was Meghan who is of mixed heritage herself discussing it with the royal it wouldnt be racist IMO.
By your reckoning my White son and I, his white mother are racist if we discuss the looks, eye colour and hair colour of his and his Black wife's unborn children. IMO that's probably the silliest comment I've seen about racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I've a feeling this is going to backfire badly on both of them, I think there is no doubt where this vitriol is coming from, a princess who didn't like playing second fiddle and not liking being lower down in the pecking order (read billing) of the Royal Family, so she does the only thing she knows how to do and that's self publicize, it's Harry I feel sorry for he's given up everything to be with his tv show wife, his life will now consist of endless chat shows and tacky hollywood PR stunts, and I reckon she'll keep him around for as long as he's useful, then claim irreconcilable differences and divorce him.

2 years maybe 3 tops

she has a history of moving on......after all
Honestly, if you rewatch old videos of them two, it looks to me like he is the one who is behind this all. In all the awkward scenes where she doesn't know what to do, she looks at him for guidance. For example, look at this scene, it looks like Harry is the one trying to "enter" the second room where they are not allowed. She is looking at him like saying "what do I do, what do I do" and she looks very uncomfortable. For me the real problem here is that Harry is the second son, he is not the future king, he is treated as such, and he doesn't like it.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve just heard frim someone I consider highly reliable that far from being a millionaire, Meghan was actually in some debt when she married Harry. Charles paid it off for her as a welcome to the family gift & so that she could have a fresh start.

She truly is a an ungrateful piece of tit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank you @rainyfaces you have put it all into prospective for me. I have felt sick to the stomach today and didn’t know what way to think.
They are plenty of inconsistencies in her story and I can’t believe or understand why the family wouldn’t offer security to her son. He’s a grandchild of the future king!

Reactions: 17
Why do people in America think they knew Diana ? How do they know what went on with her ? It annoys me when they bring Diana into it.

Do you think he actually knows what he's done and how hated he's going to be without a family? I've noticed it's definitely calming down on twitter and people will rant for a few days but then move on. The RF can def ride this out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a pity Harry boy wasn’t born as a Harriet then none of this chaos would be happening.

Reactions: 13
Clip 2: Harry says they shared their announcement about leaving with PC in December and they were invited to Sandringham(?). Then they got disinvited. The queen had something in her schedule that she didn't know about and was busy all week. Harry claims she was being badly advised.
The Queen was being protected from her mentally-ill grandson and his mentally-ill wife. Well done to the courtiers.

The Palace just need to shovel on their sympathy and compassion for the fragile, troubled couple in great big buckets of 'these two are completely nuts'

The Mail are on the Hunt for the Wedding

Doubts were expressed over whether the secret ceremony would have even been legal and one clergyman said the Archbishop of Canterbury – who Meghan said had conducted the wedding – should explain.

Church of England representatives this morning said they had no information about the first ceremony and directed inquiries to the Archbishop, whose office did not respond to requests for information from MailOnline.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Loosewomen: poor Jane more is on her own sticking up for the royal family,
I bloody love Jane!! The fact she used to cover all the Diana stories and even rub shoulders with her from time to time, she knows how the RF work unlike miss white who just likes to get loud when things aren't going her way

Reactions: 38
Steph's Packed Lunch are actually about to interview that nasty thing Paul Burrell. Good grief! The sooner Steph's wife, who is MD of Channel 4, cancels the program the better.

What a pity Harry boy wasn’t born as a Harriet then none of this chaos would be happening.
There's still time for him to come out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oprah on. Original interview was 3 hours 20 minutes. She seems concerned that the public not think that these two blindsided the queen. Anchors trying to say a deep state runs the monarchy because they have advisers. Oprah says M&H did interview because they have been lied about by members of the family and people online over the years and it is hurtful. Oprah knows who made the remark about Archie's skin color and it wasn't Prince Philip or HMTQ.
OK. So she's got Harry saying who it was on tape then. What a fool he is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.