Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day they know they could say whatever. They know they won’t reply or give their side of the story because they have class.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So, a £32 million sham wedding. Are we supposed to be IMPRESSED? The sheer gall and dishonesty of it. But, she is the embodiment of the worst aspects of the entertainment industry. Fake, insincere, probe to smoke and mirrors and downright lies. Why not? Have a sham wedding fir attention and proof you are SPECIAL and AS IMPORTANT as W&K to feed your narc ego. It's pathological.

Cuntchops thought the Queen was basically just like a Hollywood celebrity? Cuntshops is dumb and admitting it? Or is Cuntchops trying to cover her endless egregious mistakes by playing the naive little girl? Who was 38 and had been around the block many times, and us supposedly 'well educated'. But yeah, she thought the head of state and monarch of a foreign country was no different to adult pretenders Angelina, Arnie or Bruce?

A dumb, saccharine Disney reference for all the people like her whose sole cultural input is limited to children's books and films. Surprised she hasn't thrown in a bleeping Harry Potter reference to make the millennials squee too.

A highly dubious claim that SOMEONE (unnamed, clearly because it's untrue and legal action would be taken if she did falsely accuse someone) in the Firm was unaware a mixed race marriage generally produces a mixed race baby until she got preggers and then OMG! REVELATION! RACISM!

You dumb, phoney, dishonest walking waxwork, if the BRF objected to having a mixed race child born to it, they would never have approved the marriage to begin with, would they?! Jesus!

Everything she's said proves she's as big a liar and as big a narcissistic phoney witch as I thought and absolutely is beyond mentally ******** if she's sincere about what she claiming in terms of having no idea what royalty was about.

Oh, ans suicidal my arse. Harry I believe. Markle? Nah. It's a typical narc move to play the suicide threat card in desperation though. The ultimate SHUT UP YOU CAN'T CRITICISE MEEEEE NOW.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
I think asking for clips of Thomas Markle and Sam was a red herring. Either that, or they will use that material tomorrow on CBS This Morning.
There is more to this?!?!?! oh my. I need an IV drip of med :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My thoughts
- Oprah doesn't give a shiny tit about either of them. Harry very naive to think she's different from any other journalist wanting a scoop
- I don't think Megs will set foot in the UK ever again, even for family funerals - there will always be an excuse, "The children/chickens need me." Harry will be sent like the errand boy to face the music
- Some serious bridges have been burned with family members. Apparently behind the scenes, William can be haughty and has a temper - wouldn't want to be in Kensington tonight
- Trashing Kate like that at the start was nasty, and done to settle some score in Meg's head.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
She uses a national platform to trash talk about her husband's family. Who does that?!?!! She is the type of woman you do not want as daughter in law.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I need to watch this again just to pick out all the lies. It is unbelievable that a wealthy pregnant woman experiencing suicidal thoughts did not seek expert help, and her husband didn't seek help on her behalf if she refused. So that has to be a big fat lie.

Harry only thinks about four things. His titles, his security, who is paying his bills and THE EVIL UK PRESS. He must be a nightmare to live with.

I didn't count how many times they mentioned security in that interview but someone will. Could be 30 or 40? It was astonishing...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
My thoughts
- Oprah doesn't give a shiny tit about either of them. Harry very naive to think she's different from any other journalist wanting a scoop
- I don't think Megs will set foot in the UK ever again, even for family funerals - there will always be an excuse, "The children/chickens need me." Harry will be sent like the errand boy to face the music
- Some serious bridges have been burned with family members. Apparently behind the scenes, William can be haughty and has a temper - wouldn't want to be in Kensington tonight
- Trashing Kate like that at the start was nasty, and done to settle some score in Meg's head.
Let’s not forget that when they got ‘married’ Kate had given birth to Louis only THREE weeks prior. So to have a go and twist it like that is disgraceful. What happened to not bringing other women down?
I also wanna know why the Kate story was the one they thoroughly discussed. Of all that’s been in the media? She clearly is very jealous of Kate and her position in the family.
Also comparing the news headlines between them. Do you guys not remember how late was treated in the early days? She was followed by photographers, had many stories written about her and her family so why don’t they bring that up? Kate took her time in the family, she earned respect and it is now paying off.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I mentioned this earlier but as the read was moving so quickly...

When just her and Oprah were talking, Meghan said she felt suicidal. She asked for help but was told “no.”

Harry joins the interview. “No I didn’t ask for help.”

Now did I mishear or misinterpret it or did they contradict themselves?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Did they talk about her family at all? So it's ok to talk about Harry's family but not about her own? Or did I miss that bit?

Reactions: 32
I need to watch this again just to pick out all the lies. It is unbelievable that a wealthy pregnant woman experiencing suicidal thoughts did not seek expert help, and her husband didn't seek help on her behalf if she refused. So that has to be a big fat lie.

Harry only thinks about four things. His titles, his security, who is paying his bills and THE EVIL UK PRESS. He must be a nightmare to live with.
ITV 9pm tomorrow, we can all watch it again!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s not forget that when they got ‘married’ Kate had given birth to Louis only THREE weeks prior. So to have a go and twist it like that is disgraceful. What happened to not bringing other women down?
I also wanna know why the Kate story was the one they thoroughly discussed. Of all that’s been in the media? She clearly is very jealous of Kate and her position in the family.
I agree! Most likely because she will only be KWEEN of the chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The stream I was watching wasn’t very consistent. What was said about her father as I didn’t catch anything?

Personal thoughts:
•The machine behind the royal family could have handled it better
•The discussion about Kate was unnecessary, she could have just said no it was not true.
•Harry gave off a worse impression than Meghan I think. He’s a very angry boy still. Saying things like Charles not taking his calls, cutting him off financially, again unnecessary and I think will cause real damage.
•I still don’t like them, but I feel I have an insight into what they went through and I disagree with a lot of decisions. As someone who almost died from a suicide attempt a few years ago, I always believe when someone owns up to their own thoughts about suicide, because it’s such a dark place to be, surely no one would lie about it.

I don’t know, I feel like it bring out more questions than answers. I am glad the queen was somewhat respected by them, despite the whole interview being disrespectful to what she stands for...

• Heart
Reactions: 22

When just her and Oprah were talking, Meghan said she felt suicidal. She asked for help but was told “no.”

Yes I heard that too, so contradictory!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Skippy over at Tumblr still believe that’s Harry is safely tucked away in the UK getting taken care of by the RF and Meghan being locked away whilst her backers create this deep fake interview......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are beyond vile, it is totally bonkers the crap they are coming out with. Woe is me. Imagine dirtyharry has to come home anytime soon - talk about awkward!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did they talk about her family at all? So it's ok to talk about Harry's family but not about her own? Or did I miss that bit?
Nothing about her family. Oprah mentions more clips on tomorrows CBS morning show so maybe there?

Reactions: 15

There are quite a few contradictions and this is one of them.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.