Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up this morning and the husband shouts to me “you’ll never guess what she has gone and said” He then preceded to tell me about the suicidal ideation. This is where I am triggered and cannot believe it was brought up. I hope to god she never was in that situation but I equally would hope no one would stoop that low.
I’m a suicide survivor and this is where I am a bit choked up.
I'm glad you survived (genuine sentiment).
You generate the best thread titles and we need plenty more by the looks of things!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't the interview drop overnight in the US? I'm surprised the BBC news (not sure about others) hasn't said anything about it despite the fact that it's all they've been talking about the past few days.

Reckon they're waiting for ITV to drop the interview tonight, but even then I wonder if it will be the big news they've been making it out to be the past few days.

Reactions: 6
Watching Trisha on with Piers...she said any discussion about the colour of a child’s skin is racist because “why does it matter?”

OK. So how about the bazillions of virtue-signallers crowing about “finally” having a mixed raced member of the BRF born-in? Those people must be racist too...because WHY DOES IT MATTER?

You cannot have it both ways. The automatic bad-faith assumption whenever anyone so much as mentions skin colour in this country is ripping society to threads. Conversation is dead because it’s too toxic to cope with anymore and the word “racist” no longer means a damn thing. It’s been overused by those whose motives are malignant.

I despair. I really bleeping do.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
While I’m still catching up I just thought I’d come to say #cringeandgingeareoverparty

There is no coming back from this, the queen who has dedicated her life to preserving the monarchy won’t be happy that they’ve tried to undermine everything she has ever worked for with their snide remarks about Archie’s skin colour, Kate making her cry, and Charles ignoring Harry. I’d ignore the little ginger bleep too if him and his wife did this while my father was in hospital battling sepsis and my 94 year old mother had the stress of that to deal with. Excuse my language

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Amen! Unfortunately i didn`t catch the name of the woman on Lorraine ,taking it one step further with the racist card.She`s claiming she doesn`t understand why the "Only black person on a chat show is called "the dark destroyer "(hell ,Dexter had a dark passenger... :unsure: were the producers or the author being racist?) ,the best bit was stating she didn`t get why the Spice girls Melanie B was known as "scary spice" ,and questions was it down to her colour? Yeh Gods and little fishes!They ALL chose their particular (nicknames?) i`ve seen and heard it in so many interviews! Heavens ,people are making me REALLY angry today..time for my medication....
Using race to gaslight is disgusting, and is disrespectful and harmful to those who experience it.
I dislike the behaviour of Harry and Meghan, and that they have the absolute gall to talk of their "misery" from a place of utter privilege, in the current climate.
I am frustrated that so many seem to be either blinded to their behaviour or so set on an agenda that they are willing to collude with lies and spite.

Reactions: 30
Lets not forget her own husband dressed up as an SS soldier for fun. So I can quite believe their is racism in the royal family but harry needs to own his mistakes rather than using the racism card. It falls on deaf ears when he, himself has been blatantly racist.
And if the RF are racist that doesn't mean the rest of us are.
It's a divisive narrative.

Reactions: 29
I'm quite glad it's all out in the open now - do we believe that it will really be their last interview?

I hope BP don't respond in any way and then there should be no need for the Harkle clap-back.

Give it a few days and it will be old news.
I don’t think so, they’ve left so much open to further discussion! They’ll milk this for a while yet I feel! 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 10
God this woman needs to be kept of the TV and sent to the doctors shes got some screws lose!! That shamima girl got her citizenship stripped because she is a terrorist! And a threat to our nation I'm pretty sure wasn't there a white boy who did the same thing also lose his citizenship?!
In her early interviews she basically said she wasn't sorry she went, just how she ended up and hadn't changed her mind about ISIS. Later they tried to tone that down. Lots of people of all ethnicities including white people who went to fight lost their citizenship but many of them are now dead.

Maybe the sugars and people fooled by H&M will do all their shouting then in a few days the subject will generally be dropped? Maybe the 24hr news cycle and social media just makes this seem super overwhelming and never ending but really it lacks substance and wears itself out fairly quickly??
I go back and forward on this. I do think it will be older news in a week's time but "the BRF is a racist prison and Meghan wanted to kill herself!!!" will linger even when there's no proof and several outright lies clear as day. I don't expect anyone to issue an official statement but maybe more leaks. Especially if there's proof against anything they said.

Reactions: 6
Lets not forget her own husband dressed up as an SS soldier for fun. So I can quite believe their is racism in the royal family but harry needs to own his mistakes rather than using the racism card. It falls on deaf ears when he, himself has been blatantly racist.
And if the RF are racist that doesn't mean the rest of us are.
It's a divisive narrative.

Well as she has supposedly never googled Harry mabybe she still doesn't know about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s quite because he doesn’t want to lose his knighthood.

He will speak need speak out though because he’s the person Meghan called when she allegedly tried to kill herself .. Diana’s very good friend who allowed M&H use his jet and live in his house in Canada and Harry and Meghan are very close to them.

Still standing.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe the sugars and people fooled by H&M will do all their shouting then in a few days the subject will generally be dropped? Maybe the 24hr news cycle and social media just makes this seem super overwhelming and never ending but really it lacks substance and wears itself out fairly quickly??
The excitement of lifting lockdown will help to put it in the gutter where it belongs. I think most of us have been super-invested because so much of actual real life has been on hold

Reactions: 11
Was there film footage of Archie or just some stills on the beach?
Just wondered if it was the same child from the Silver Tree's tweet?

ETA - never mind, I've found it. A little snippet of film in black and white, all a bit out of focus and featuring the top of his head! No wonder that other photo had to be taken down quick!

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine Meghan being told "no, Archie won't be a Prince, his title will be Earl of Dumbarton" . She probably said, a lá John McEnroe, "you cannot be serious!" , "Dumb?!" 😄
I really think H and M said, in a tantrum, if he can't be a Prince, he's not having any title at all.

Reactions: 14
On the topic of the whole racism thing, I think you also have to consider how old and sheltered a lot of the royals are. They've never really been properly educated on how to address people or the things not to say because they never had to do all of this, so mistakes are sadly bound to be made.
The SS stuff is obviously inexcusable, but passing comments that seem harmless to them but harmful to Meghan are fine, unless they're made constantly of course.
I go to Durham Uni and honestly the amount of wealthy people I met this year who are so removed from reality and don't understand why the comments they make is outstanding, but part of that is because they've been sheltered their whole lives and never had to deal with people who aren't just British and white. Just shows that it's an issue among a whole class of people.

Reactions: 9
More revelations will be out at lunch time, Oprah will be on CBS breakfast with unseen clips. So that's about maybe 2pm? I think.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Regarding the wedding nonsense, NO, they didn't get married 3 days before because there were no witnesses there. Meghan said it was 'just the 3 of them'. In order for a C of E wedding to be legit, the vicar has to ask: "Does anyone object to this union" (or words to that effect). So that statement was bullshit for a start.

3 questions I would like to have heard asked:

"What happens if all 16 toilets are flushed simultaneously in your mansion?"

"When is Harry planning to get a job?"

"When did you last speak to your father and when did he last see his grandchild?"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.