Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nrs264

VIP Member
The comments about women needing to support eachother and raise eachother up....someone needs to put that quote up against meghans blog post about not supporting actresses lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Perfect tone, perfect timing just perfect and what we needed. And yet at the end of the day they are a family who are obviously worried about Prince Philip whilst still doing their duty to the commonwealth. Hats off to RF

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JAR21

VIP Member
I’m watching too.
Husband just said ”wtf you got on?”
I told him I’m watching it in support of our Queen and as a big fuck off to Meghan the cunt! He didn't reply! 😆
Mine came in and questioned what I was watching. I said I'm supporting Lizzie and he said, what, against Meghan? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

doc84

Poor Kate won’t want to stoop to responding to her BS but I can’t see William letting this go.

Chita

VIP Member
Can someone clarify why Prince williams affair with rose hanbury was brushed under the carpet swiftly? I’m assuming that ‘their people’ was rapid in removing this off the internet. She is a beaitiful woman!

Allegedly there was no affair but someone told Giles Coren there was and he just believed what he was told and perpetuated the falsehood.

• Haha
  • Sad

Limey

VIP Member
Sorry will stop chipping in soon! But thinking that Sophie W doing very well. She seems really interested in others. There is NO fricking word salad!! And she speaks of things she knows. Oh and she didn’t take over...
She's been out to Africa frequently, and worked very hard with her charities.

That pair got given all the high profile easy stuff, and still messed it up.

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Soooo I was going to watch at 1am but I’m now in the “I don’t want to give them the viewing figures” club. I’ve been thinking about this a lot and they’ve been shilling those dusty old 3 overly dramatic clips all week so if that’s the best bits of the whole interview then I’m not interested in 2 hours of waffle. I’ll watch the numerous clips tomorrow instead for now.

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
YOU LYING CUNT. HARRY IS NOT THE HEIR. THATS WHY ARCHIE ISN'T A PRINCE. ITA NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS FUCKING COLOUR

• Heart

Kotare

VIP Member
Says Charles stopped taking his calls!
Omg can’t believe he said Charles stopped taking his calls. He is a literal man child. Talk about airing dirty laundry. How can he ever expect to show his face here again????
Imagine poor Charles being inundated with requests for money and having to endure such moaning, whining utter piffle day in day out.

Coco1

She knows she can say whatever the fuck she wants because the royals “never complain, never explain”. They’re not gonna come out and say actually Kate made Megan cry and “no we didn’t say that about Archie”. She thinks British people are stupid. Fuck off.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I had my vaccine yesterday morning (AZ version) and despite extreme gratitude for science I have either been asleep or suffering 6/7 common side effects since 5am this morning. So I'm planning bed very shortly so that I will hopefully be better tomoz and can thoroughly enjoy Piers' apoplexy....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m a lurker on these threads and just wanted to say a huge thanks to those posting about what’s happening in the interview!

50sGirl

VIP Member
Let’s throw Kate under the bus. Oprah shit stirring. Women empowering women here! 🤬

• Angry

NutMegandCinnamong

So were you thinking of harming yourself?

M - Yes this was very clear and very scary. I didn't know who to turn to. I reached out to one of my husband's Moms best friends. Dianas best friend. I was asking to check myself into a hospital but you couldn't just go. My passport, keys, driving license were turned over to the BP, Iwas trapped.
O - You were on the verge of suicide
M - That would be the truth. We had to go to an official event at the Royal Albert Hall (pregnant in blue sequinned gown) and I looked happy but I saw the truth of that moment. I had just had a conversation with Harry that morning where I said I didn't want to be alive any more. I had to go to that event. Harry said I don't think you should go, but I said I thought I couldn't be left on my own. You can see how tightly he is gripping my hand, and I was weeping every time the lights went down, but we had to smile when the lights went on. (Megz is squeezing out a tear here)
I bet she did. Narc croc tears and Harry being thick as shit fell for it.

Harry and Will have also been open about getting help for their mental health in the past, so why would she be denied?! She seriously thinks she’s fucking Diana 2.0.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Well Meghan is telling obvious lie after obvious lie here. It's pretty clear.

Piers Morgan is going to explode tomorrow AND I CANNOT WAIT>

The Harkles are toast now. The Palace have to cut them off.

• Heart