Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just turned on the Commonwealth program in the background. Not interested in watching but I do want the viewing figures to be higher than tomorrows mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

NinaStar90

VIP Member
So were you thinking of harming yourself?

M - Yes this was very clear and very scary. I didn't know who to turn to. I reached out to one of my husband's Moms best friends. Dianas best friend. I was asking to check myself into a hospital but you couldn't just go. My passport, keys, driving license were turned over to the BP, Iwas trapped.
O - You were on the verge of suicide
M - That would be the truth. We had to go to an official event at the Royal Albert Hall (pregnant in blue sequinned gown) and I looked happy but I saw the truth of that moment. I had just had a conversation with Harry that morning where I said I didn't want to be alive any more.
I'm sitting with a week old severe self harm injury due to trauma and stress.
She can go FUCK HERSELF. Respectfully.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tofino

VIP Member
Watching Commonwealth Service and thinking the Queen definitely had to make a decision before this was filmed. So glad we don’t have to watch H&M do any virtual speeches from their bloody sofa.

• Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Here reading when I should be sleeping and I may just stroke out now as my blood pressure has just exploded because she’s just thrown Kate under the bus! What a complete bitch.
I'm thinking of Lady CC's next book... "William Windsor and The Audacity of This Bitch"

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbie

VIP Member
I apoligise for the bad languge but i fucking hate then
My blood is at boiling point, I can’t believe that Harry has let her do this, and if he thinks he’ll be welcome in the UK after this, we’ll... FUCK OFF!!!! 🤯

• Heart

missmousey

Chatty Member
He's got the unveiling of Diana statue in September with William
They’re saying Harry will get booed by the crowds if he shows his face again in the U.K. I so hope that will be the case, he decided to fuck off from the U.K. and given the latest attacks he’s truly not welcome here ever.

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
She wanted to commit suicide after seeing a picture of the Albert Hall, presumably hinting that the thought of public events were triggering such severe anxie - yet recovered enough to "pitch" for Voicework with Disney at the Lion King premiere?

I. Smell. Shite....

• Haha
  • Wow

Tofino

VIP Member
Your family is your core..is that what we all think. We love them but sometimes not good but we stick together.
I would say that sometimes there are toxic and abusive family members out there, and it can be best to go no contact with them in some cases, regardless of them being family. I have a narcissistic mother and both parents were/are emotionally neglectful, and whilst I’m still in contact with them I find it hard when people say you only get one mother/father or family is everything. (Talking generally, not on here) Unfortunately not all of us were blessed with decent parents. Something I’m coming to terms with and grieving for the loss of the kind of mother I actually deserved but didn’t get.
So initially I had some empathy for MM as at the time it could have been she had one of these types of families that not everyone can understand.

However, given now we’ve seen the amount of people that Meghan has cut off on both sides of their families and also friends/colleagues we’ve heard about, I find it extremely hard to believe that it’s their families that are the toxic ones. Especially the speed in which Harry has essentially disowned his family when it was quite clear the kind of relationships he had with his grandparents and W&K.

They are the ones that will end up very lonely in life. I worry for the children as I know what it’s like to have a narcissistic mother. Especially if she has a daughter as for some reason daughters tend to fare far worse if it’s the mother that’s narcissistic. (Lots of studies been done on this). It’s definitely H&M that are toxic in these families.

• Heart
  • Sad

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Pretty emosh watching Commonwealth Service. It's been so long since I've seen wholesome television - about celebrating diversity. And diverse people actually exchanging views and opinions and experiences - without accusations and division. When you see this, you realise how divisive the discussion around H and M, and the world in general. We really need to be putting community and sharing at the forefront of our tv shows and news outlets and newspaper columns s the Markles say that but it's just not what they actually do?

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
So when Meghan and Harry said they didn’t want Archie to have a title then they were lying?

50sGirl

VIP Member
Harry would never disrespect his grandmother! What do you think you are doing now you complete and utter traitor?

• Heart
  • Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
am UK , this race thing is bullshit , the UK is one of the most diverse countries on the planet

• Heart

ughh

Out of curiosity, are most people here from the UK? Do you believe this race narrative for one second?

I'm Scottish and I just can't see it at all.
I'm British (currently living abroad) and am mixed race just like our dearest Meghan. Not buying it for an instant. I'm sure there have been SOME racist comments because sadly there always are, but they have 100% never been the main narrative surrounding her (apart from as created by herself)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Redbreast

VIP Member
Just watched on bbc iplayer catch up! Was brilliant. Did think to myself though how frail she is looking. Very sad they’re doing this to her now especially at her age. My mind still can’t see any logic in why/how Harry can adore and love his “grandma” and then allow his wife to attempt to ruin everything she stands for. It’s fucked up.

Was great to see all the most adored royals at the forefront all playing their part. I agree Charles’ speech was very King like. I’ve warmed to him over the years. He is very passionate.

Dont expect any of them will be getting much sleep tonight 😞 apart from the Queen who apparently is being briefed in the morning.

• Heart

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Wow. It actually is her true agenda to attempt to tear Kate apart. Speechless.
I know it's still the 7th in the US at this time, but it's International Women's Day now here :(

I'm no royalist, but throwing another woman under the bus like that is gross

• Heart

Lhasalife

I think this has been so lovely and uplifting- it has really had the correct tone tone this year! Fabulous!

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Can someone clarify why Prince williams affair with rose hanbury was brushed under the carpet swiftly? I’m assuming that ‘their people’ was rapid in removing this off the internet. She is a beaitiful woman!
I don't believe it for one minute.

I don't think William would have an affair, after what happened with his parents. He and Kate seem very happy together and I think he likes the Middleton family set up and wouldn't risk it. Also, they and I think the Middleton's, were photographed with Rose and her husband outside a church, some time after the rumours, which I doubt any of them would be prepared to do if there was any truth in it.

• Heart