Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone getting the snacks in for tomorrow? There's going to be so much news coverage all day - I may do me and my Mum a nice afternoon tea and get the best china out! :coffee:🍰🍿🥧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
AaAA
I've also been longing for this to come out, but instead of just racists, we'd then be racist, misogynistic slut-shamers too 🙄

She's got a victim card ready for all circumstances.

I still want it to come out though, because it will be so glorious.

As a mate of mine said the other day when we were discussing verified casting couch alumni Charlotte Kirk in the light of her dreadful performance in her new film: I wouldn't have minded her sleeping her way to the top if she'd only done something decent when she got there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am wondering if that was what the interview edit and additional 30 minutes were about - adding in that they are choosing to relinquish their titles. Jumping before they are pushed.
If they had any sense, this would be the best PR for them and I said this all of the past year too. Same with the patronages. If they did this it shows they are aware they can’t fulfil their duties in these roles but they are happy with their new life so handing them back. That would actually be the biggest ‘duck you’ they could do.

But I just can’t see them turning the tide on this and giving them up by their own choice. They feel really entitled to them and have been hanging on to them like a death grip.

I guess we will know soon enough and I’ll eat my hat if I’ve got it wrong but I’d be shocked if they actually make a good PR decision for once.

Reactions: 21
My personal theory right now, after all these bullying allegations, is that they were ‘sacked’ at the time and have been allowed by the RF to spin it as them leaving under their own steam all this time.

I also believe that much of their discontent was down to being given Frogmore Cottage instead of larger KP apartments or a proper Estate. Even I couldn’t get too excited about it. It looks like a rambling series of separate houses - which it essentially is.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Does anyone think William is still actually speaking to Hazza at this point ?
Regardless of whether h says anything damning during the interview, just the fact that he has gone along with it makes him 100% complicit in everything coming out of her trap. If she does go for Kate, it won’t be pretty.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Is anyone getting the snacks in for tomorrow? There's going to be so much news coverage all day - I may do me and my Mum a nice afternoon tea and get the best china out! :coffee:🍰🍿🥧
Don't forget to cut the crusts off the bread, butter and put in fridge so you can roll them nice and thin for your cucumber ;) - and clean those sugar tongs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think William is still actually speaking to Hazza at this point ?
Regardless of whether h says anything damning during the interview, just the fact that he has gone along with it makes him 100% complicit in everything coming out of her trap. If she does go for Kate, it won’t be pretty.
No, I don’t think they’ve been ‘friends’ since before the wedding tbh. Unlike Meghan with her father though, William, like most of us, would never publicly speak or allow anyone else to speak badly of his family.

Reactions: 23
"They won't stop until she miscarries? Fullscale take down? They were listening to my phone conversations even before the wedding.... i had no training and no support"..... the level of lies and overidulgent selfimportant high drama... i cannot. I am with @Scotchmist big tome and will need to step away.
This is a full-scale rake down of the RF by the woke brigade and Hollyweird. I guess the hollyweirdos are flexing their muscles and making sure there can only be one kind of royalty: californian royalty and that the spotlight can only be on them. Celebs win. Old school royalty loses.
The frequency of words like "obsolete" "archaic" etc when referring to the BRF has increased exponentially and now the narrative that the United Kingdom is also no longer appropriate and Scotland and Wales need their independence....
NI post brexit scuffles ... poked awake by the EU.... are on the rise
This is so completely nuts.
I'm out. For my sanity. She has won as have her backers. It just required woke statements, self-idolisation and lies/accusations repeated early and often enough that they were accepted as fact and progressive thinking=the right way to think.
She has won and will not atop until the RF fold or repent and accept Harry as the next king so she can be Kween.
This has so many tactical similarities to an extremely abusive relationship where the abuser comesnout early and frquently with a charm offense and bad mouthing the victim/target as crazy or lazy or that they are the absuer (with lots of lies as so called evidence). I feel quite sick
Big hugs Merkin x x it sucks, but she hasn't won x x hang in there 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have no strong feelings either way about them but just popped in to say it's hilarious how much my MIL hates her. Everytime her names comes up she calls her an evil witch. She genuinely believes she's on the same level as murderers, no joke. She genuinely thinks she controls Harry's mind 🙄

Mind you, she is a huge racist and royalist so probably a lot to do with it. Her opinion is the Princes should only marry 'fully English roses' whatever that means. She didn't want the royal line being 'polluted'

Sometimes I just mention her name to see her go off on one...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I posted earlier that the only one gaining out of this is her but it won't be in the way she wants. Yes, she is made for life and will never have to work again because she has Harry's children so maintenance will be high. She will also do quite nicely if it comes to a divorce. Other than that, she won't get what she really wants which is power, fame, adulation and to be mixing with A list celebrities which is what she had being a member of the royal family but was too stupid to realise it. The royal family will weather this storm as they have done with every other crisis they've had to deal with and will still be popular, if not more so, after this. The queen is respected all over the world - Meghan has the equivalent of a few cast members of Call the Midwife and the Loose Women sticking up for her. There's a few woke idiots sticking up for her but once Love Island starts again and the pubs and nightclubs re-open, they'll quickly forget all about her.
I think you are wrong on the divorce settlement. Harry has little income now that he's left the RF. Doesn't matter that his family is rich, he himself is not and he will not gave earnt anything in the last 12 months due to his visa status (whatever that maybe). She will be like a very noisy Fergie but with no respect because she feels hard done by. I suspect that there maybe an agreement to pay school bills (and the Bill's probably sent direct to the palace so not MM cream off), provide a suitable home in the children's name (that she will have to pay the running costs of) and money for the kids.

She herself will get very little.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I ask myself, what is the end goal for this couple? Money? They have it. Public recognition? But they already said they want privacy. A outlet for their creativity? Then get busy with your media contracts already signed! To give advice to those less woke than themselves? F**k off we didn’t ask your opinion.

Nothing more boring than people who think they know everything on every little subject, lecturing us uninvited.

So sad they have nothing more creative to offer than a bitchslap fight.

How Wallis Simpson ended her days: she outlived Edward by 14 years. A relative of mine who worked on the QEII in the 1960’s got to know her because she spent most of her last years cruising on the QEII mostly translatlantic, living in first class and dining alone at every meal. She never spoke to anyone unless necessary. She gradually faded into senility. By all observations, she was miserable af. Maybe this will be Megs fate?

Reactions: 35
I ask myself, what is the end goal for this couple? Money? They have it. Public recognition? But they already said they want privacy. A outlet for their creativity? Then get busy with your media contracts already signed! To give advice to those less woke than themselves? F**k off we didn’t ask your opinion.

Nothing more boring than people who think they know everything on every little subject, lecturing us uninvited.

So sad they have nothing more creative to offer than a bitchslap fight.

How Wallis Simpson ended her days: she outlived Edward by 14 years. A relative of mine who worked on the QEII in the 1960’s got to know her because she spent most of her last years cruising on the QEII mostly translatlantic, living in first class and dining alone at every meal. She never spoke to anyone unless necessary. She gradually faded into senility. By all observations, she was miserable af. Maybe this will be Megs fate?
One can only hope, then she'll realise how good she had it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.