Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was also given perks - such as the Audi car lease (quite common in showbiz), and contribution towards her rental.
Even the Towie / love island lot get these kind of perks, it’s nothing these days!

Reactions: 13
See below:
My husband is sick of me ranting on about these two. It’s all I can rant about with my mum who is in complete agreement with everything here.

I won’t be watching on Monday evening as I don’t want to fall into the ‘viewing figures’, but I’ll be here, scouring over each post.
I thought we’d established that we won’t contribute to the viewing figures:

Reactions: 11
We've still got her yachting days to be revealed by the press 😁
I've also been longing for this to come out, but instead of just racists, we'd then be racist, misogynistic slut-shamers too 🙄

She's got a victim card ready for all circumstances.

I still want it to come out though, because it will be so glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can we stop giving credence to the Skippy blog? This is the same blog that insists M and H were never together, that M has actually been locked up in the Tower of London since 2019 for “crimes against humanity and treason” and any videos or photos since then of Harry with Meghan, Harry is a “deep fake”/“a Harry clone”/photoshopped/Harry is being held ransom in the video to play a role. It makes QANon look sane and rational 😂😂
There is a video at a golfing event (I've seen it myself) where Megz was some kind of celebrity caddy or something, where one of the women organising the event mentions that Megz had a child. I've not put any particular store by it, because she might quite simply have been wrong or thinking of someone else. Some of the earlier stuff shared on Tumblr is turning out to be fairly accurate. Agree that in recent years Skippy's theories about secret agent Harry are in the fan-fic territory. But then again, the theories about kind, generous caring St Megz posted on some well known sites are straight PR fan-fic as well.

Reactions: 21
New to the thread 👋🏻 I’m not on any specific side tbh and if they moved away because they wanted a more private/normal life that’s fair enough and I can understand that, but what I don’t get is why move to LA of all places would you not be looking at somewhere a bit more secluded and out of the way if privacy is the main reason for moving? Then to do an interview with Oprah which their probably getting paid a lot of money for to me kind of just defeats the purpose of moving away for more privacy/normalcy. Surely by them doing this interview it is just gonna encourage more press, paps etc, just doesn’t really make sense to me personally.
M was unable to break the hierarchy and become queen bee in the UK so she fucked off to the US citing privacy reasons. We gave her and H the benefit of the doubt but voila, it didn’t take long before they were clearly trying to milk the cash cows in the US in the form of deals with Netflix and Spotify. But even more disappointing (to her) is the fact that she’s not regarded as some bleeping royalty in the US - after all she IS in Hollywood and she’s the ONLY woman there married to a prince so hey, why’s no one fawning over her etc.???? Where are all the freebies she was expecting, why are there no queues (of normal people or A-list celebs) lining up outside her house to see her?? So she’s decided to sulk and wants to make herself relevant and hence the interview with Oprah. This loser thrives on publicity but she wants it done her way and only to ever paint her in a positive way.....anything negative and she kicks up a stink. She’s the type of person who’s happy to dish the dirt on others but cannot take it when others do the same to her. She’s a narcissistic media bleep who’s only interest is in herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Slightly off topic but a good read saying clearly around the concerns re racism

And a bot conspiracy

• Wow
Reactions: 23
More to the point we will see Piers Morgan's head exploding in fury on GMB first thing 😁
this will be quite a sight!

the bullying complaints remind me of this letter that the was sent to the residents in Windsor - asking them not to speak to h and m or not to approach them when they met them at walks or something?
it was then claimed that the "staff" had sent this letter without instruction or knowledge from h and m, but I somewhat doubt that, especially now...

• Wow
Reactions: 32
LCC said they were trying to convince JCMH to relinquish the titles volountarily. So this most likely caused her melt down.
I am wondering if that was what the interview edit and additional 30 minutes were about - adding in that they are choosing to relinquish their titles. Jumping before they are pushed.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I am wondering if that was what the interview edit and additional 30 minutes were about - adding in that they are choosing to relinquish their titles. Jumping before they are pushed.
Two hours is looooonnnng. They might have always planned this to be two hours to be honest - selling the ad time is crucial for CBS. The story about 'it's just so juicy that we've added 30 minutes' could be nothing more than a PR angle.

Reactions: 24
Most people would be like OK, so sad, buh bye.

Harry will always be a Prince because he's Charles' son, so its just Dukedoms? Can't blame them, Edward and Wallis tried to trade off the titles for years.

Just to add, if Schillings could only get the words changed from 'thrown' to 'knocked over' then that's confirmed there was a tea incident involving an assistant.
The more I think of it the more I think the fall out for Smegs n co will be far worse than they ever thought. As I said up thread huge silent majority both here and in other countries, supporting HMQ and RF, including press, most media and us Tattlers of course!

Plus we've got HMQ giving an announcement at the commonwealth event at 5pm
I would love it if at the end of her speech
She says one is not amused by what I have found out thanks to my trusted friends on Tattle
One agrees That my grandson HENRY and his soho ho lady of the night are a pair of what Freda says
If it was still legal I would say off with their heads
but instead its good buy to your titles
Your funding and one has changed her will leaving 3/4 in trust to my 3 real great grandchildren and the rest to William and Kate
Now put that in the waffle toaster I never sent
Oh and by the way along with my new Corgis I have purchased several Rottweilers
That will guard all the royal
Premises they have been trained to recognised all undesirables
Now Feck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
More to the point we will see Piers Morgan's head exploding in fury on GMB first thing 😁

the bullying complaints remind me of this letter that the was sent to the residents in Windsor - asking them not to speak to h and m or not to approach them when they met them at walks or something?
it was then claimed that the "staff" had sent this letter without instruction or knowledge from h and m, but I somewhat doubt that, especially now...

Reactions: 16
"They won't stop until she miscarries? Fullscale take down? They were listening to my phone conversations even before the wedding.... i had no training and no support"..... the level of lies and overidulgent selfimportant high drama... i cannot. I am with @Scotchmist big tome and will need to step away.
This is a full-scale rake down of the RF by the woke brigade and Hollyweird. I guess the hollyweirdos are flexing their muscles and making sure there can only be one kind of royalty: californian royalty and that the spotlight can only be on them. Celebs win. Old school royalty loses.
The frequency of words like "obsolete" "archaic" etc when referring to the BRF has increased exponentially and now the narrative that the United Kingdom is also no longer appropriate and Scotland and Wales need their independence....
NI post brexit scuffles ... poked awake by the EU.... are on the rise
This is so completely nuts.
I'm out. For my sanity. She has won as have her backers. It just required woke statements, self-idolisation and lies/accusations repeated early and often enough that they were accepted as fact and progressive thinking=the right way to think.
She has won and will not atop until the RF fold or repent and accept Harry as the next king so she can be Kween.
This has so many tactical similarities to an extremely abusive relationship where the abuser comesnout early and frquently with a charm offense and bad mouthing the victim/target as crazy or lazy or that they are the absuer (with lots of lies as so called evidence). I feel quite sick
I posted earlier that the only one gaining out of this is her but it won't be in the way she wants. Yes, she is made for life and will never have to work again because she has Harry's children so maintenance will be high. She will also do quite nicely if it comes to a divorce. Other than that, she won't get what she really wants which is power, fame, adulation and to be mixing with A list celebrities which is what she had being a member of the royal family but was too stupid to realise it. The royal family will weather this storm as they have done with every other crisis they've had to deal with and will still be popular, if not more so, after this. The queen is respected all over the world - Meghan has the equivalent of a few cast members of Call the Midwife and the Loose Women sticking up for her. There's a few woke idiots sticking up for her but once Love Island starts again and the pubs and nightclubs re-open, they'll quickly forget all about her.

Reactions: 42

Oh wow I had forgotten about that but heard it at the time! There are far, far too many of these kind of stories for there to be no truth in it.

I’m purposely going to the supermarket today because I don’t think I will be going anywhere tomorrow 🤣 fortunately (I think!) I’m a stay at home mum to a toddler who is often happy playing alone so I’m going to take full advantage of this and totally neglect him apart from his immediate care needs 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think you could be right - they need something for the shock value if the teasers of the borefest so far are anything to go by!

We don't need our titles "linked, not ranked" :oops::oops::rolleyes:

Also, some Archie home video footage (obviously filmed high spec but said to be done by Doria) ---Ohh, another off tangent thought 'Done by Doria' could be a perfect name for any number of Doria's enterprises including her jewellery and OAP care homes!

They may even wheel out the poor little blighter himself but I'm not so sure as surely that would be the ultimate teaser trailer and we haven't seen any hint of that yet!

• Haha
  • Sad
M was unable to break the hierarchy and become queen bee in the UK so she fucked off to the US citing privacy reasons. We gave her and H the benefit of the doubt but voila, it didn’t take long before they were clearly trying to milk the cash cows in the US in the form of deals with Netflix and Spotify. But even more disappointing (to her) is the fact that she’s not regarded as some bleeping royalty in the US - after all she IS in Hollywood and she’s the ONLY woman there married to a prince so hey, why’s no one fawning over her etc.???? Where are all the freebies she was expecting, why are there no queues (of normal people or A-list celebs) lining up outside her house to see her?? So she’s decided to sulk and wants to make herself relevant and hence the interview with Oprah. This loser thrives on publicity but she wants it done her way and only to ever paint her in a positive way.....anything negative and she kicks up a stink. She’s the type of person who’s happy to dish the dirt on others but cannot take it when others do the same to her. She’s a narcissistic media bleep who’s only interest is in herself.
Yup true but you have forgotten that their plans were totally blind-sided by Covid so any traction disappeared in a puff of 'stay at home'.

Reactions: 17
I bet this whole interview is going to turn out to be a total borefest with nothing controversial at all. Just so Meghan can say that she was nice about everyone and they still went out of their way to crucify her before they'd even seen it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.