Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman really has the whole situation and Smegs herself nailed.

The part where she talks about being a waitress herself and the disparity in treatment between various obvious rich people: I sometimes think people who fall for the likes of Smegs tend to lack this kind of wider experience working with human beings and do not comprehend that plenty of people show one face to their friends and quite another to people who are of no use to or socially beneath them. Or they are that kind of person and simply think it's fine to behave like a pig to get your way. Or that being someone's friend or just admiring them means you are obliged to rationalise and defend their worst behaviour.
This reminds me of a wedding we went to many years ago.
My husband’s cousin marred into a rich family. We were all invited but at the reception us “riff faff” we’re put on a side table out of the way of their rich friends and acquaintances. When we were served our meals we thanked the waiters as usual. Later one of them commented that it was nice to be thanked because hardly any of the “rich” people had even acknowledged them. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
If you're in the UK it's on tomorrow night at 9pm on ITV. It will be shown on CBS at 1am UK time.
So, we'll get the headlines of any dirt first thing tomorrow morning, and if its a big dull dud, ITV will get a load of aggro for cancelling Unforgotten? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The DM/MoS's readers are very vocal in this matter, but for most of the population, I think people are more concerned about lockdown, unemployment, food banks, the vaccine and grieving people they've lost. So I agree with the Mail.
As Marian Hyde put it "no one give a duck about the only thing we've been writing about"

Don't think anyone is "concerned" about the interview, besides the royals and anti-MM crew, but it doesn't mean it won't register with people; whatever other worries they have. People still need to switch off from other worries and grab the popcorn to ogle at the tit other people are doing. They don't spend 24/7 worrying about food banks and the vaccine

Reactions: 12
An interesting pre-Orca video from Fame Vixen - Eye bleach needed at 3.35

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The more I think of it the more I think the fall out for Smegs n co will be far worse than they ever thought. As I said up thread there is a huge silent majority both here and in other countries, supporting HMQ and RF, including press, most media and us Tattlers of course!

Plus we've got HMQ giving an announcement at the commonwealth event at 5pm

Reactions: 29
As Marian Hyde put it "no one give a duck about the only thing we've been writing about"

Don't think anyone is "concerned" about the interview, besides the royals and anti-MM crew, but it doesn't mean it won't register with people; whatever other worries they have. People still need to switch off from other worries and grab the popcorn to ogle at the tit other people are doing. They don't spend 24/7 worrying about food banks and the vaccine
Exactly, it’s a distraction that I am grabbing with both 🙌🏻

Reactions: 10
Can't she have them auto translated on Chrome?
Pfff, the woman can't even set an alarm clock, work an ATM or any other modern stuff apart from switching on the tv. She used to have staff, now she uses has me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

(Click to read the notes - details are within)
Can we stop giving credence to the Skippy blog? This is the same blog that insists M and H were never together, that M has actually been locked up in the Tower of London since 2019 for “crimes against humanity and treason” and any videos or photos since then of Harry with Meghan, Harry is a “deep fake”/“a Harry clone”/photoshopped/Harry is being held ransom in the video to play a role. It makes QANon look sane and rational 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So, we'll get the headlines of any dirt first thing tomorrow morning, and if its a big dull dud, ITV will get a load of aggro for cancelling Unforgotten? 😆
More to the point we will see Piers Morgan's head exploding in fury on GMB first thing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pfff, the woman can't even set an alarm clock, work an ATM or any other modern stuff apart from switching on the tv. She used to have staff, now she uses has me.
I would add, I've had more than my fair share of unintentional comedy moments at my expense here in Italy using translator apps............apparently, one was super rude and the other a bit pervy. In all our defence, Italian is complicated !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right my loves (I'm 56 and not woke, nor am I bleeping pc, so darling, sweetie, honey et all works for me!) I've just had to read 46 pages and it's only 10.35am, so if you would all be as kind as to slow the bleeping hell down I would most appreciate it.

Ok loveydarlingsweetie 💋

I was just thinking, could the press print every last thing they know about these pair of cunts from say Wednesday? Everything! They, or rather she can't sue everybody, can you imagine? Her bleeping head would explode.

I'm not a Royalist but I'll be watching the Commonweath service and The Queen this afternoon. Wee soul and her Pearl's 😥 I've yet to decide whether to watch hole and arseface tomorrow night, I honestly don't think my blood pressure could take it.

Right sweetiedarlings I'm away for another cup of tea....... please type with one finger.....S l o w l y 💋💋
O K A Y D A R L I N G 💋
I really want Orca to ask Meggy how she felt when she learned that instead of getting "Frogmore"

View attachment 471186

... she got "Frogmore" ...

View attachment 471192

Oh, and lookie here ... isn't this interesting:

Look at the massjve arm holding the child! Is it a man hiding behind her? Are we really supposed to believe that this child is not yet 2? He's huge, at least 3. So boring, all their stunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.