Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting the panicked adrenaline rush just wondering HOW to keep up with this thread over the coming days?! 🤣

My husband is sick of me ranting on about these two. It’s all I can rant about with my mum who is in complete agreement with everything here.

I’m verging on neglecting my children just to keep up here!

Something I’m so desperate to do is every one of ‘her truths’ she mentions, I want to dig around and discredit with a quote from her in the engagement interview etc etc, but it’ll move too fast!!

I won’t be watching on Monday evening as I don’t want to fall into the ‘viewing figures’, but I’ll be here, scouring over each post.

Good luck all!! We’re going to need to be speedy writers and readers in the coming hours... days.... weeks.... ahead!! 😂

How many threads do you think we’ll be on by this time next week? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Some good tea in the MOS from Alexandra Shulman. Comparing a friend's interview with Smeggy for a job in the Royal household as being like "The Devil Wears Prada. And I was not Meryl Streep"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Camilla Long in The Sunday Times today (describing the set up of the Harkles in Oprah interview): " His scuffed, grey-on-black shoe/sock combo, her Fulham-sexy, possibly nylon dressing gown, throbbing with sub-Beyoncéan fertility energy"
I'm howling! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And she's back!!! I've replied to her saying that I think the interview will be a damp squib.
20210307_122501.jpg

These people are nuts. But I think even if Meghan came out tommorrow and said she was treated fabulously and nobody bullied her. They would say she's been 'silenced'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree 100% with this and even Idris is quiet. It’s funny those piping up are her mates and z list actors.

No big names jumping to her defence

I reckon Idris is Team queen.
I reckon they all have better things to do instead of voicing their support for these two media whores. You can hardly say that Idris Elba, the Clooneys were proper mates of hers/his - they got invited to the wedding only because M wanted some top celebs there. Don’t forget that some decent celebs turned down their invites to the wedding (eg Reese Witherspoon) as they didn’t know either of them which proves that M was all about showing off her celeb friends .... I mean - who invites people they don’t know to their wedding??

Reactions: 36
Okay tattlers, I'll admit I've been on Twitter 'debating' ginge and Cringe. Yesterday it was woman from new York. Today, I've woke up to these tweets.

😂😂😂

View attachment 471174
I always laugh when people say how wealthy Meghan is/was. She is/was not, absolutely not. At most, she could have taken home between US$10-30,000 per episode (probably somewhere in the middle), and even that's debatable as the ratings were down and they were cost-cutting - hence why she was written out. She was also given perks - such as the Audi car lease (quite common in showbiz), and contribution towards her rental. *Allegedly* She was very determined to find a hu$band who could provide a wonderful future for her, and *allegedly* believed that she could somehow wing it that she would be Queen one day. There are many pictures out there of her at gifting suites around awards time, acting like a pig with her snout up to the trough, trying to score as much of the good stuff as she could get.

I am a fan of Priyanka Chopra and I thought she was a friend of Meghan, but I haven’t seen her jump to her defence.

It made me wonder if her and Priyanka are still friends, maybe Priyanka saw through her too.

Priyanka is probs team queen as she’s here in london 🙈🙈.
Sorry, but Priyanka only cares about herself. Unless it was made worth her while, she wouldn't bother speaking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Could somebody please ask one of those twitterers if they can provide receipts for their racism comments. I'm sick to death of us all being branded racists, it's honestly sickening, they keep referring to her as black! She's not bleeping black! She's bloody bi-racial or wtf the pc term for it is.

Reactions: 29
What I want to know is how come this gruesome pair have so much money they can threaten lawsuits every five minutes, make the papers change a story within an hour and pay a top PR Agency to flood the internet with positive stories the hint of any negative press? It's truly obscene

Reactions: 25
Through the deluded sugars on Instagram there are some normal and rational people out there! I love this post as it pretty much sums up everything and how the RF were accepting of M
E45A71E4-FD42-4551-B756-075B1845E7E7.png

• Heart
Reactions: 63
New to the thread 👋🏻 I’m not on any specific side tbh and if they moved away because they wanted a more private/normal life that’s fair enough and I can understand that, but what I don’t get is why move to LA of all places would you not be looking at somewhere a bit more secluded and out of the way if privacy is the main reason for moving? Then to do an interview with Oprah which their probably getting paid a lot of money for to me kind of just defeats the purpose of moving away for more privacy/normalcy. Surely by them doing this interview it is just gonna encourage more press, paps etc, just doesn’t really make sense to me personally.

Reactions: 30
Camilla Long in The Sunday Times today (describing the set up of the Harkles in Oprah interview): " His scuffed, grey-on-black shoe/sock combo, her Fulham-sexy, possibly nylon dressing gown, throbbing with sub-Beyoncéan fertility energy"
I'm howling! 😂 😂 😂
I love her descriptions - if you close your eyes you can imagine it.

Reactions: 16
The news here just showed another tease of the interview - Meggy was whining about not being able to talk to Orca or something ... anyhoo, her teeth are so distracting! She *allegedly* wears flippers ... I wonder why she doesn't just stump up and get proper veneers or dentures?

View attachment 470917
^ Not Meggy, but the likeness is staggering 🤭
Wow these gnashers are jutting forward ready to pounce! What's that shiny stuff on the bottom row? Is it to rein her underbite in? I'd not be surprised, as he must have seen the pics of her gurning and chomping on her ever- changing dentures.
Maybe he is on a promise once she drops hazza
The Sheikh would be better off sticking with his goat. Better looking, own teeth, real hair and not a chicken-leg in sight :D
Valentine Low's interview with Chris Ship for ITV news

Looks like Schillings are busy cleaning up today.

The Sun's story about the Australian tea-throwing incident has changed wording. Now says a hot drink was 'spilled knocked over' not thrown....

If the hot drink was just knocked over as opposed to thrown, where does the hush payment story of 250,000 come from?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What I want to know is how come this gruesome pair have so much money they can threaten lawsuits every five minutes, make the papers change a story within an hour and pay a top PR Agency to flood the internet with positive stories the hint of any negative press? It's truly obscene
I think it is all on the never never at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.