Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No Drama Llama

Interesting.. noone leaked a pic about the kid while they were in the Uk. Now her friend post it. Not even the paps.
I could be wrong but I don't remember any pap shots of her when she was here. The only ones I remember were when she was in Canada with the dogs and Archie/doll, when she was picking up her friend from the airport and when she was waiting to get a seaplane. Harry and Meghan seemed to be able to stay undercover when they were in Canada, it was only when Harry came back to the UK for a few days that all of a sudden pap pictures of Meghan were appearing - probably just an unlucky coincidence. :rolleyes:

We've seen them in California a few times, mainly when they've taken a photographer with them and a couple of times that they hadn't, in a restaurant a few months ago and in the car the other day.

I'm really struggling to see where Harry is getting the 'I was scared of history repeating itself' scenario from and 'we had to move out of the UK for our mental health and privacy' as Meghan seems to have got off very lightly with the press. I've seen more pictures of Kavaan, the elephant that Cher helped rescue from a zoo in Pakistan than I have of Megan when she hasn't been on a royal engagement or set up the pictures herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

keylimepie

VIP Member
Sorry all thought of another
Harry and Meghan #65 Bullying, lies and “your” truth. Come on Megsy where the proof.

Sacha20

I would love for all the British tabloids to never write another word about Harry and Meghan ever again. Total radio silence. We would then see Harry and Meghans true colours when there is zero attention from the British press. What would they then have to moan about? They would have nothing. Honestly think this would be great

• Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
A friend of mine just posted this on her instagram story. Almost burst a blood vessel. Some people are just too woke for their own good. Meghan is not a black woman and people’s dislike of her is nothing to do with her race, it’s her character and behaviour. :sick: :mad: it angers me how far woke ideology has infiltrated into society. As the post says, there was a point where Meghan was described as a breath of fresh air for the monarchy. This proves that she was supported, well liked and given the benefit of the doubt until she started behaving like a total twat! Again, not race, but character.View attachment 469055View attachment 469056
WTF??? "...if you felt negative towards Meghan...Reflect on your own unconcious bias..."???.
This is really brainwashing. And will lead to more racism, not less. I know people who haven't got racist bone in their body, but are getting sick and tired of having the 'unconsious bias' rammed down their throat every day...Meghan is not disliked because she is black, but because she is a selfish manipulative lying cunt. You have to be able to call a cunt a cunt, regardless of colour...

Last edited:
  • Heart

rattlebattle

Omg. How dare she come to uk/europe and then speak like that about the british royal family?!

Always team Liz

/swede

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Unfortunately pandemic has held me back. Graduated in July 2020, no graduation ceremony and all that. What makes me sad is I love TV and film and want a job in media, but the woke disease is completely rife in those arenas. Scared I’ll have to stop being true to myself and pretend to hold certain beliefs that I don’t hold :(
Just pretend. Get yourself in there and smile and nod and play the game.
Bear in mind that the people screaming loudest about "White Privilege" and "Unconscious racism" are the worst racists and have no self awareness or sense of irony ... but it's racism against anyone not on their bandwagon, so they think it's just fine and right. :rolleyes:
Do what you have to do to earn a wage, that's the way of the world now. Be true to yourself in private and laugh at getting one over on the wokie sheeples railing against something that's often in their imagination.
Being true to yourself in public won't put food on the table. Good luck bubba.

• Heart
Literally can’t believe I’m reading this?!

they are getting their information from her? There are two sides to every story. His words are so insulting. I just can’t believe this shit show. Makes me so angry. What a poison Harry let into his family. Shame on him

• Sick
  • Wow

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Silvertreedirector‘s Insta post has been updated - the photo of Archie has been removed so clearly was him!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I am Irish, lived in Canada for a few years but back in Ireland now. Media here in Ireland is of course edging towards Hazno & Smegs bias in my opinion. Still work with a Canadian company & they are mostly anti-Meghan in any discussions I have had with co-workers. I am firmly team Queen & BRF. Meghan does not have a genuine bone in her body & she has taken Hazno for an absolute fool.

Despite Irish & UK history, there is a general undercurrent of fascination with the BRF particularly by women. The Queens' visit in 2011 was the start of a wonderful relationship however fractured it became due to Brexit negotiations & The Cambridge's visit this time last year was also a great success.
Ireland 🇮🇪 here! #TeamQueen all the fucking way! I'm FAAAAAAR more invested in this than I should be! Meghan should be shot into the heart of the sun with a ball of her own shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Where are all our Suits co-stars coming to defend her...... oh yeah, silence.

Not sure if anyone knows of Gary Janetti, he is American and uses photos of Prince George and the Royal Family on Instagram to play the narrative that George is some sassy child and takes the piss out of Meghan... some of these pictures have been liked by her old costars other halfs. Patrick Adam's wife liked one of them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

NutMegandCinnamong

I cannot believe what Patrick adams has just tweeted. Just because MM was a certain way with him doesn’t mean she is faultless and not capable of bullying others. Omg
Exaclty. Imagine if it was: “Well, Harvey Weinstein always seemed like a top bloke, he never raped me, not even once! He was always fun to be around! You lot are just making shit up!”

• Haha
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #65 Just speaking their truth so why all the hate, watch it get worse when they go after Kate!
Oh I like that. May I make a slight alteration ?
Harry and Meghan #65 Voicing their truth and generating hate. Watch it get worse when they go after Kate.

• Haha

Mrs.long

Long time lurker and reader here 👋 Im obviously wayy more invested in this than I should be, but in saying that my social media has been flooded with these 2 the last week. And with that a lot of their old phots and videos popping up, yesterday watching a couple of them I actually noticed that harry wasnt this love sick puppy that he is not. In a couple of old videos especially that one at trooping of the colours where he scoldes her you can actually see Harry is uncomfortable with all he touching and wanting to hold hands its quite obvious from him body language that he knows it inappropriate. Since watching them yesterday I have my head fried trying to figure out how he went from that to this lap dog 🙄
Reading here and its been suggested that the royala have seen the interview and a rift with Kate is confirmed. This seemed like the only credible reason for a fall out as it leave the 2 brothers in the same position having to defend their wives, but then loads of old photos of the trio are circulating and honestly you have see K&H were really close. So even that doesnt make sense to me like how was she able to turn him against Kate like that. Such a shit show of a situation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
I was thinking about the moaning about not being able to do a pre-wedding Oprah interview. This doesn’t just extend to royal family. Can you imagine the fiancé of any high profile person saying/doing this? Feeling silenced that they can’t discuss their life dating someone high profile? It’s not just about the royal family brand but just having integrity for yourself and respect for the family of and person and you are about to marry.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There is this situation again repeating itself - friends coming out to defend MM.
An account on Insta details how nice and selfless she is, that she makes playlists etc. It sounds like last time, when friends said that she put bathrobes out for them and lights candles.

It is kind of unpleasant I think... It feels so unnatural and forced. And artificial as it is the 2nd time this happened.

Also speaks volumes that she needs to be defended.

• Haha
  • Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
Chrissy Teigen, another one who is only known because of her husband

"chrissy teigen on Twitter: "this meghan markle shit is hitting too close to home for me. these people won’t stop until she miscarries. fucking stop it." / Twitter"
Meghan is loving this - she’s front page of everything. Also she chose to do this when pregnant as a shield. She could be resting at home being ignored for the length of her pregnancy - even easier when we are all supposed to be at home. But she couldn’t leave it.

Chateau Marmont

I am just so sick of the promo for this interview. It's absolutely everywhere, no escape. The H&M pity party seems like it will go on until we're all fucking dead, with their supporters just screaming "racist" at anyone remotely critical of them.

Sick of it all and would put them and their cheerleaders in a one-way rocket to the moon if I could.

• Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Nevermind the alcohol poisoning that can happen with the bingo, what about our blood pressure? I swear every time I read something about these two and there are people defending them, I feel like I am going to stroke out. 🤒 Against my better judgement I clicked on ET Canada segment about Sharon Osbourne flapping her yap about them. The bloody talking heads are all in favour of them and doing the old whataboutery on Andrew. I'm usually a very calm person, but these fuckers and their supporters are making me snap.

We are in the midst of a pandemic. People have lost loved ones from COVID, comitted suicide, being trapped by their abusers, lost jobs, the Queen's husband is in hospital and these vile, spoilt brats and their sychophants cry about how hard done by they are!?!. 🤯

• Heart
  • Angry