Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Am I correct in thinking Merkin sent Catherine a sinister Xmas present once like a knife? I think the palace are being really clever and slowly releasing this all piece by piece so it gets maximum exposure and also those two won't know what is coming next

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
there are a couple of documentaries coming up on Racial Britain....Which are going to be interesting viewing Naga Munchetti, the BBC interviewer is going to be doing a Panorama documentary programme on Monday 8th March. ''Lets talk about Race''

But I also just thought this article was fascinating, maybe it is a comment about Racism that is relevant for someone like Meghan! Candice is talking about losing out for presenting documentary work, to lighter skinned black women!

It’s time to face up to colourism | Candice Brathwaite | World news | The Guardian

Even in the playground, I was told my skin was too dark: it’s time to face up to colourism
As I grew up, the majority of black women I saw on TV were fair skinned. Those who looked like me were never cast as the lead

If 2020 was the year the world decided it was time for a proper conversation about racism, then 2021 is definitely the year we need to face up to colourism. Colourism is discrimination against dark-skinned people. It comes from within the community as well as without, and is an issue across many races, including mine.
How do I face up to colourism? A person is either nice or they're not and I don't want to be fretting about what shade of anything they are. I'll be a bag of nerves at this rate and I don't want people telling me to be aware of things that don't exist in my head just because they think they exist in my head, if you know what I mean. 😟 it's a form of bullying.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Because
it’s not tangible or overt so how exactly can examples be provided. The same way black women are 5x more likely to die during pregnancy? In a modern western country those stats are terrifying and are rooted in medical racism. But the average Brit will tell you “there’s probably just something in black womens dna that causes this” or a black person being followed around Sainsbury’s by security guards “oh they would’ve done that to anyone it’s not because they’re black”

These aren’t things that you can’t physically prove, but both are 100% examples of racism
So was smeggy followed round Sainsburys ?

Jesus Christ, the barrel scraping in support of this lying manipulative fantasist old slapper is laughable.

• Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I find quite disgraceful to advertise for a whole week through clips this interview in order to get the maximum of views. The topic seems ultra senstive - mental health, who would in their sane mind sell a topic like this one like a soap opera with cliffhangers. Which pregnant woman would go through a whole week of mounting pressure as the clips are realesed - especially if she (that seems to be their narrative) got a traumatic experience. Either Oprah is using them and has no respect for them .. either they are unhealthy to want to go this road if they really have mentally suffered. Sounds like the best way to get a relapse - and utterly stupid to go through this amount of stress while pregnant.
Welcome to America. :cry:

YeltsinsTank, post: 4151891, member: 166647"]
It's OK. I think BP is going to drop a house on her afterwards. :m

How so? I would love to see it. To me there’s always been something ‘off’ about her. I never got it. Nothing to do with her race I have family members who are mixed and think absolutely no different never have never will. It will be interesting to see what happens next. She’s always wanted to be A+++++ list. She knew exactly what she was doing from day one.
I'm pretty sure it's already begun. 10 ex aides lining up should be able to push a pebble over a cliff to start an avalanche.

Some good news

I'm absolutely thrilled she's gotten more corgis. I took in my sister's German shepherd when she died of covid last year and he is the best boi! 💗💕

Sorry if this has already been posted...View attachment 467314
Who is voting for H&M? Is it Scabies and friends??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

LadyMuck

VIP Member

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It’s all just awful- for someone that’s absolutely hated having his life dragged through the media he’s doing a good job of dragging his family into anything far worse than he’s ever experienced.
And amazing how he's overcome his fear of camera clicks 😉

• Haha

craftychick

If you are going to claim that the RF have been spreading lies about you which is what she has basically said then you better have the proof to back it up Meghan. This is going to be a car crash! I really don't want to watch it but I can't help myself!! I think the national grid might actually explode. There are no winners here and if her intention was to isolate and alienate Harry from his family - as she has done to hers - then slam dunk! This is so distasteful as I am afraid that in the middle of the worst time in modern world history for these 2 whingers to be on Oprah and farting about with James Corden - ffs!!! Plus Oprah will want her piece of flesh - she is not doing this to be kind - she is doing this to make money!! I cannot believe how stupid these 2 are and they will be the laughing stock among Royals across the globe!!! Kate was treated appallingly by the press early doors - and her family too - remember the headlines re her mum being referred to as 'doors to manual' - that must have been awful. Just recently Kate was criticized for saying motherhood was exhausting - which it is and she was empathising with mothers world wide. Meghan has never had the headlines some of the other's have had - good grief Camilla was ripped to pieces!!!!!! They were quite happy to be on the front pages on their wedding day - not so much when being called out for their continued hypocrisy. Don't preach about climate change and fly private jets, don't moan about your life from your $14m house in a $4k gown when just a few miles away from you there are homeless people on the streets. Self absorbed, self important, spoiled brats! I hope that the press absolutely rip them apart!!!
I vaguely remember a tabloid superimposed Camilla’s face on a horse (or was it the other way round?)

Fergie being called duchess of pork endlessly

Even st Diana got called out. The glums? Squidgeygate? Will Carlinh?

georg

Kate was from upper middle class, but she's british, she grew up in a "posh" world, went to great schools and moved in the same circles than William at university. She, her parents and her family in general know exactly how british society works, what the royal family is and what the queen represents to the country. Meghan didn't, she's from a lower middle class family, came with a Hollywood perspective, her world is way too different from Harry's world. That's probably why he was attracted to her but it will also be what will lead him to his downfall. I also think that she's too much (I don't know how to explain it with other words). She giggles too much, moves her head too much, she's too mannered but in an unnatural way. No matter how much she tries, she's not classy.

• Heart