Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've always thought that Omid is a bit fake. Their internet history has been wiped clean, there's very little information left. I think that Omid is a butch female lover.
He used to be Marcus Anderson's boyfriend and once upon a time he looked like this:
cunt.jpg

He was set up to be Meghan's mouthpiece when they hatched their little plan con at Soho House. 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Lollydyerx

The smirk is gone off his face, he was expecting softly softly,🤣
Just about stomached my breakfast seeing his face on my screen!
hahaha Ben shepherd go on!!! Saying to Omid it isn’t privacy and Omid is just sat there defining what privacy is.. which is not what H and M are doing
He said H and M aren’t “criticising” the monarchy but the institution!.... BS!!!

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I've just finished the timeline for 2017 on the wiki page. It's only dates and facts so far, believe me I want to add links, pictures and examples but there's only so much Markle a girl can take!

• Heart
  • Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
The hag's going to claim self harm 🙄

I was thinking worse. And I think she’s a total shitbag for it. I don’t believe it one single bit. If she genuinely felt that low then she would be living a very different life right now. Not one that is so explosive.

• Heart
  • Wow
If the interview is a frontal attack to the Royal Family, for me it will be irreversible don't you think ? Imagine your brother attacks on you on TV and the interview is watched by the whole world... I can't believe how dumb he is. If you are not happy ok, go to the States and have a quiet life.
I agree. Harry cannot cone back from this. He attacks his family, and the institution of the BRF, and the press and tge UK public.
He only has Meghan left, he lost his whole home

• Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Oh, someone really needs to get to the bottom of this UN Woman issue with her. It must be really bad for her to have panicked like that. Bad, and something even she cannot justify or rationalize as reasonable behavior on her part.

The Fjiian women in those photos look less than impressed with Ms. Thang there. Also I spot the female Royal Protection Officer who quit looking quite unhappy there too.
I totally agree, someone at the UN has serious dirt on Megz.

• Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
Twitter is the worst ever. Diana is trending. I should have known not to click on it. But I did. Cue thousands of tweets comparing Meghan to Diana. Meghan will be pleased.

• Sick
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Latest Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora:

"Something’s about to happen…

The top news item on the BBC is about Meghan Markle accusing the Royal Family of lying. This is unprecedented, and cannot continue. The Royals must be aghast at the depths the actress will go to. She is damaging their reputation around the world.

‘Buckingham Palace’ has issued a statement… When statements are sent out from Buckingham Palace to news agencies they are NEVER issued without the Queen’s approval. Never!

Yesterday’s statement informs us: “The palace said it does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment".

Nobody in the media can believe things have deteriorated to such a state where the Palace publicly shouts back at Markle! Because, make no mistake, this is what’s happening. Hardened news editors are rubbing their hands together with glee!

I believe we are getting close to the Queen ordering the media to release what they know about Markle.

Up until now, they have been officially gagged
. Every editor knows that if they released the explosive information they hold, it would destroy Markle within 24 hours. The Royal Family is also well aware of this, but it will come at a price. It will be damaging to the Royal Family, to a great extent. The Queen’s advisors must be wondering if the fallout will be worth it to get rid of the nasty smell once and for all, and move on. The question is, “How can they deal with Markle so that there is no more washing of the Royal laundry in public?”

When push comes to shove, there will initially have to be a massive Royal PR exercise that puts the working Royals in the news every day for several weeks, so that a disgraced Meghan Markle won’t be able to get a look in. The Royal Family will need 100% support from the press to do this. Media people must be quietly hoping that unprecedented access to the Royals, to promote the Family favourably, will be offered to them in return for dishing the dirt on the actress.

Prince Philip, at the age of 99, has now spent 16 days in hospital. He has just had a successful operation for a heart condition and is improving. This will come as a great relief to the Queen and members of his family. They could all do without the distraction of a petulant and vindictive Meghan Markle, proudly telling the world that the Queen is a liar."
So the press DO know what we know about her! Moonbump, surrogacy, yacht girl etc etc.

• Wow
  • Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
I know this might be unpopular opinion but what if the RF still defend smeggy after all these lies? After all, they are still "family". What if the 'conclusion of the investigation' for bullying turns out to be something like how smeggy was under 'pregnancy related stress' or some other excuse? I don't really see RF hitting back in US media...By defending and being complacent would exonerate smeggy. I want her to be accountable and pay for all this shit she has created.
They won't seek to explain the behaviour, but they will document it objectively and look at how their organisation responded.

Given that she has left the organisation, there is no immediate risk to staff, but they need to find out if this was a policy failure, or whether their senior staff didn't follow policy and procedure (quite likely). They might need to tighten up procedures (very likely).

Nevertheless, if they conclude that her behaviour was wrong, and there was a pattern of abusive behaviour over a period of time, then a 'Do Not Rehire' flag is justified. What does that mean in Royal terms? Not suitable to represent the Royal family. So maybe the HRH and titles go? Line of succession? You can see where this is heading and the procedural correctness is quite tidy and well thought through.

As far as I know in the UK (not a lawyer) bullying isn't a criminal act unless it tips over into harassment and intimidation over a period of time...

• Heart

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
Anyone else think that CBS are teasing the only controversial bits of the Oprah interview, and the rest will be a borefest, punctuated by adverts for oat latte?
Yes, I really can't see her friend O asking any really probing questions.
It'll be all about what she doesn't say... long pauses, fluttering eyelashes, rubbing of belly.

• Sick

rangrang88

Twitter is the worst ever. Diana is trending. I should have known not to click on it. But I did. Cue thousands of tweets comparing Meghan to Diana. Meghan will be pleased.
Well, most of her sugars weren't even born when Diana was still alive. So they can compare all they can. Truth of the matter is that she is NOT a Diana, never will be. lol

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
She wants to be the one to bring down the Monarchy
She is a narcissist, obviously. But she seems to take it to this drastic new level, almost to the point where it seems like she thinks she deserves to be both the Queen of England and the President of the United States. What sort of warped, inflated ego must one have to feel this way?!

nrs264

VIP Member
I reckon they would have discussed it prior, she has this interview scripted down to a T she probs rehearsed it several times.
Oh yeah but I just wonder if she had extra stuff up her sleeve even he doesn't know about it. And it'll be too late once it goes out. Just a thought

I have genuinely not been aware of any woke celebrities ever coming out in support of Meghan? That idiot Jameela Jamil of course has but she’s even more of a professional victim than Meghan herself.
MM is not popular in Hollywood/the celebrity circuit. I read somewhere that she is a laughing stock amongst those people. May not be true and I’m not a particular fan of the woke Hollywood circles but if true it says a lot.
Beyonces face at the lion King premiere suggested she wasn't a fan, and if Disney have distanced themselves from her then that's a large chunk of Hollywood power too

I still find this so cringe

• Sick
  • Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Who is H&M's PR company?! I'm just baffled the PR experts haven't advised them that the interview will backfire and it's the wrong move. In fact, all they do are wrong moves day after day. 🤦‍♀️ Or perhaps they don't listen to advice and just do their own thing.
I like to think H&M's PR is secretly on BP's payroll. :)

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Im sure/hope they are trying to get dirt their side of the Atlantic on meghan and what she was like before Harry.
The security services had a file on her before Harry even knew she was dating him! That's how stuff disappeared from the internet so quickly about her previous life. It can all be put back out there though...

• Heart
  • Haha