Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is ALL yours! https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

He was in a row with one of the sugars and the sugar accused TB of being a woman and using some male models pic as an avatar. Sugar claimed to know their identity. They didn't tweet another peep contesting this.

It might be him tweeting, who knows. Looks like he hasn't modelt in a while.

View attachment 463569
LOL everyone on Twitter is fake 😁
I'm not really a hamster 🤫 but keep it quiet....
I don't want the others to know 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Did someone who is a Prince say Range Rover?

'James would you mind just saying Range Rover as well, thanks so much, they've told me to get two name checks in the first 30 seconds, there's a good chap'

What a coincidence!

bleeping merchandising pair of wankers! They must think we are thick to not join the dots and realise the mention of RR twice was deliberate. Do you think we’ll get Meg making some waffles with her ‘special organic mix’ in the next Backgrid set up shots? What other brands did he mention? I know there was Netflix. Anything else to watch out for? Wonder if they’ll try it on during the Oprah show? I hope someone kindly reminded Haz that he forgot his seatbelt, the useless tit.

Reactions: 31
The Oprah interview will no doubt be biased.
Biased because it will probably only present Meghan and Harry's side of their story.
After they have accused every British person and every British newspaper/magazine of being racist, the British press will make a transcript of the show, go over it bit by bit and then present a counter argument for every point and sling mud right back - and if Meghan has been a Diva, the press will give evidence of it all.

This is not a classy or dignified situation.
It is going to get ugly and it is going to go on for months.

I would rather any "news" about them be completely ignored and they be given what they pretended to want - privacy.
However, if there has been racism, hopefully anyone guilty of it will look within and change their ways.

For people who dont want any publicity, they seem to be putting themselves into the news spotlight a lot.

They wanted to step back from Royal duties representing the Queen, so they were given what they wanted and the official announcement was civil and dignified with a clear hint of sadness and regret that they were unhappy.

They could have stepped away and been classy about it but they had to have the last word and they have responsed in a way that feels vengeful and lacking in decorum.
Petulant even.

I get it that they think the British Royal family needs reform.
It does,
but me and many others hoped they would have worked to reform it by setting an example on how things could be done differently.
If there is unconscious bias/racism, then retrain people's minds to change how they think.

That's what I hoped for when I heard Harry had chosen to marry a lady of mixed race.
But instead of reforming the antiquated protocols, racial discrimination and stiff upper lip behaviour within the Royal machine they seem intent on destroying it.

I will watch the show.
I will make up my own mind about Meghan's Truth but I would rather also hear from people working in the Royal machine to get a balanced view of what went on behind closed doors.

Three sides to this - Meghan and Harry's, the Royal firm's and the truth.
And don't forget the royal firms truth includes that of the employees who are on the lower end of the ladder when someone of a higher rank is around. They run the risk of losing their livelihoods.
It would take a brave person to stick their head up when she was in residence. And even braver now when they could be questioned as to why they said nothing before.

Reactions: 19
First off, I've always admired how, for lack of a better term, un-racial Britain seems to be when I watch shows produced there, especially documentary type shows interviewing regular people. In the US, no matter what the subject, if you see anyone who isn't caucasian, the subject of race always comes up. If you're purple, the journalist always brings up how hard it must have been for you as a purple person and then the floodgates are open. The rest of the show is about how racist everyone one around Joe Purple is. But if Joe Purple is in Britain, it never comes up because no one seems to think twice about Joe being purple. He can have a white wife, or a black wife and no one seems to care about it. Everyone seems to go about their business and no one seems to care about color. It just doesn't seem to be in the culture there, so I don't understand where this is coming from, especially with Harry. Where has he seen this??

And this is unrelated to anything, but why are DM articles SO LONG? I thought the polar ice caps would be melted by the time I scrolled down to the end of it, and I didn't even read the thing! 🤣
We had American neighbours a few years ago who couldn't believe that here in the UK we have news reporters who were disabled

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
First off, I've always admired how, for lack of a better term, un-racial Britain seems to be when I watch shows produced there, especially documentary type shows interviewing regular people. In the US, no matter what the subject, if you see anyone who isn't caucasian, the subject of race always comes up. If you're purple, the journalist always brings up how hard it must have been for you as a purple person and then the floodgates are open. The rest of the show is about how racist everyone one around Joe Purple is. But if Joe Purple is in Britain, it never comes up because no one seems to think twice about Joe being purple. He can have a white wife, or a black wife and no one seems to care about it. Everyone seems to go about their business and no one seems to care about color. It just doesn't seem to be in the culture there, so I don't understand where this is coming from, especially with Harry. Where has he seen this??

And this is unrelated to anything, but why are DM articles SO LONG? I thought the polar ice caps would be melted by the time I scrolled down to the end of it, and I didn't even read the thing! 🤣

Don't forget he never appreciated any of this before Meghan either. She taught him about unconscious bias. He walked in her shoes.
And boy was he pained after that all this racism, that he knew nothing about, existed.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Warby, you may be hot
But, winning our hearts,
You are not!

Warby you are bringing us down,
Just like
Winchester Cathedral!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can it be?????????????????????????

I think this is Alec Baldwin and his wife

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Daily Mail are opening their files...

Meghan Markle has been planning her upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey for almost two years, sources tell DailyMail.com.

The Duchess of Sussex originally tried to arrange a televised talk with friend and CBS anchor Gayle King after her son Archie's birth in May 2019 – but was overruled by the Royal Family's public relations machine, the sources claimed.

In 2019 Meghan was hoping to do a 'short interview' about her time adjusting to Royal life and becoming a mother.

But public relations officials at Kensington Palace, who at the time were trying to tamp down rumors of tensions between the Sussexes and senior royals, quickly put a stop to the plans fearing 'it would alienate the UK press', a source close to the controversy said.

An uneasy compromise was struck, with King and her CBS TV crew instead being invited to the first photo shoot of Harry and Meghan with their newborn baby at St. George's Hall in Windsor.

Traditionally footage is shared between British TV broadcasters as a 'royal pool arrangement', but the insider said that after her interview was denied by royal handlers, 'Meghan put her foot down' that King, close friend to the Duchess' confidante Oprah, would be invited to the shoot.....

The spat was an early sign of the rift between the Palace and the Sussexes that eventually led to the couple losing their royal titles.

The source said Meghan was attempting to 'manage their own public image away from select UK media' and told staff that her motto was 'our lives - our way.'

'It was seen as a huge stride away from the usual methodology of Royal PR. It caused friction with the Sussexes, and a feeling that this was forbidden,' said the palace source.

They were emphatically told she could not conduct her own lengthy interviews with US media friends after Archie's birth.

'That led to tension with courtiers as the pair wanted to tell their stories about philanthropic and personal matters.

'Certainly from their side there was an element of feeling handcuffed and not having full ownership of their image.

Read the whole piece - it's very detailed. And enlightening.
Perhaps this is the palace whipping the rug out from under them re her claiming she was ‘silenced’. Putting it out there before the whinge fest?

Reactions: 31
Great new thread title. Thanks to @keylimepie and @Baguette
It really should be Woko Mono though!😉🤣

Back to abusing the Harkles. Tourre is on form:
View attachment 463429
And back off @Poppea - You know he's mine 😁
Thank you @Baguette and @keylimepie for the new thread.
I think Minge has made a major error in her demands that ANL et al print these statements. It's an aggressive and egotistical move that won't go down well with the public, and the whole UK press will now be their enemy.
Although Hazzno's grandfather could be dying, she is celebrating a PR and financial gain after a gross waste of Court time and money, driving the point home by demanding full coverage of her victory. The Okra interview portraying them as victims will seem creepy in these circumstances..
This was a stupid move and will have disastrous results for them, but it's good news for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Daily Mail are opening their files...

Meghan Markle has been planning her upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey for almost two years, sources tell DailyMail.com.

The Duchess of Sussex originally tried to arrange a televised talk with friend and CBS anchor Gayle King after her son Archie's birth in May 2019 – but was overruled by the Royal Family's public relations machine, the sources claimed.

In 2019 Meghan was hoping to do a 'short interview' about her time adjusting to Royal life and becoming a mother.

But public relations officials at Kensington Palace, who at the time were trying to tamp down rumors of tensions between the Sussexes and senior royals, quickly put a stop to the plans fearing 'it would alienate the UK press', a source close to the controversy said.

An uneasy compromise was struck, with King and her CBS TV crew instead being invited to the first photo shoot of Harry and Meghan with their newborn baby at St. George's Hall in Windsor.

Traditionally footage is shared between British TV broadcasters as a 'royal pool arrangement', but the insider said that after her interview was denied by royal handlers, 'Meghan put her foot down' that King, close friend to the Duchess' confidante Oprah, would be invited to the shoot.....

The spat was an early sign of the rift between the Palace and the Sussexes that eventually led to the couple losing their royal titles.

The source said Meghan was attempting to 'manage their own public image away from select UK media' and told staff that her motto was 'our lives - our way.'

'It was seen as a huge stride away from the usual methodology of Royal PR. It caused friction with the Sussexes, and a feeling that this was forbidden,' said the palace source.

They were emphatically told she could not conduct her own lengthy interviews with US media friends after Archie's birth.

'That led to tension with courtiers as the pair wanted to tell their stories about philanthropic and personal matters.

'Certainly from their side there was an element of feeling handcuffed and not having full ownership of their image.

Read the whole piece - it's very detailed. And enlightening.
Ownership.of their image? The image of a member of the RF or Meghan markle? Because she ran away from Meghan markle and never looked back.

'The couple wanted to usher in a new era and mindset about having control, not just in their messaging but also about who they chose to speak with.'
So again as a member of the UK RF she wanted to allow media from a different country have greater access than the country she was supposed to belong to.
Media is pooled for a reason - because we are governed as a democratic country so all things from the "ruling" family should be democratically available to allow public access

Reactions: 29
Perhaps this is the palace whipping the rug out from under them re her claiming she was ‘silenced’. Putting it out there before the whinge fest?
The pathetic money grab attempt in court told the Mail they were skint, which they must have suspected. They can’t afford to keep launching libel actions. So its open season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
According to this poster on Quora Meghan is going to lay into Uncle Andrew:

'Meghan is a mouth, a mouth that most of the time speaks a load of gibberish and word salad that she seems to believe shows how intelligent and ‘woke’ she is.

As far as I can remember, her major gripe as a member of the RF was that she wasn’t able to stand on her soap box and refute every little negative thing that was reported in the media. She wasn’t able to phone editors or write letters to to the papers giving her ‘side of the story’.

But BP staff apparently checked every single little fact that Meghan wanted denied - and they found there was at least an element of truth in everything that appeared. Rebuttal, therefore, was impossible.

Had Meghan really read the books about Diana, she would have known way in advance what the media could do to members of the RF. She loves everything that is said about her; negative or positive, so long as her name is appearing in print, she doesn’t seem to care, so claiming persecution by the media is a false claim from the start.

She is unconcerned that rumours have been circulating that Archie was born to a surrogate - something that must almost certainly be true or she would have sued already. Were I in Meghan’s shoes and this was the rumour, were it untrue, I would have scotched in right when they started.

As a member of the RF, she was sufficiently briefed beforehand to know that one of the penalties of the position she was happy to assume was that she could not be controversial. If she wanted her ‘voice’ to be heard, then she should have found another mate and not chosen to marry into the most famous family in the world.

Somewhere along the line, she has been told she has a ‘powerful’ voice - but that’s because she doesn’t listen to it. I have yet to hear her say a single thing that resonates with the world today.

She isn’t exhorting people not to stand by while children in poor countries in Africa and elsewhere are starving; or suffering curable eye infections that provision of a simple and inexpensive drug could alleviate; or railing against leaders whose people are living in poverty and fear; or helping with disabled and disadvantaged children in her own country. Or any number of other burning issues around the globe.

No! She just spouts meaningless platitudes either using her own, jumbled sentences or plagiarising other people’s.

I expect more of the same from the interview but if, as seems to have been said, she talks about Prince Andrew in a derogatory way, I hope he sues her for all she has - and wins. Arrogant and rude he may be but he has not, as yet, been found guilty of any crime - and, anyway, what right has she got to talk, on a public forum, about individual members of The Firm?

Sorry, but I am hoping this interview puts Meghan Markle firmly in her place. That she proves herself to have no moral compass and, therefore, is more or less unemployable.

Through marriage, she had one of the best jobs going - an ability to influence, help and support people throughout the world. She blew it - and I hope now people realise who she is and what she stands for: and it certainly isn’t charity, benevolence, kindness and consideration of others.

Harry, I hope you’re happy with your controller!'
Oh that'll be interesting.
I don't like PA he always came across as an entitled arse.
But. Much as it pains me to ignore the fact he had sex with someone who may have been trafficked, he had sex with someone who was 17. In this country that is over the age of consent. So I would imagine the country he had sex in would be the defining line and I think for this occasion it was the UK (witness pizza hut jokes). So he did nothing obviously illegal. And he hasn't been arrested. Or even any obvious major attempt to interview him.

Strewth. Can you imagine if she accuses him on Oprah?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
"I am way more comfortable with The Crown than I am seeing the stories written about my family, or my wife or myself," he confessed.
Would he have the same opinion if they got up to present day?

Prince Harry admits he watches The Crown - and says it's more accurate than people think (msn.com)
Not surprised the Netflix employee is more comfortable with The Crown than what is written about him and his bint. Seeing his mother portrayed as a bed-hopping bulimic is nothing compared to what's starting to come out about Minge. H&M are the ones who need to "buckle up" and hide behind the sofa, not the RF, but it's not dawned on them yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

At present she is to receive 90% of the costs. Of 1.5million?

How is that equitable? The costs mounted because she changed her story and she refused to handover paperwork. How is that coming to the law with clean hands? This makes me mad🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Ownership.of their image? The image of a member of the RF or Meghan markle? Because she ran away from Meghan markle and never looked back.

'The couple wanted to usher in a new era and mindset about having control, not just in their messaging but also about who they chose to speak with.'
So again as a member of the UK RF she wanted to allow media from a different country have greater access than the country she was supposed to belong to.
Media is pooled for a reason - because we are governed as a democratic country so all things from the "ruling" family should be democratically available to allow public access
Her delusion of grandeur is staggering. A Z-list actress of no talent, no class and very little of substance to offer marries into the Royal Family and thinks herself so special that expects them to change protocols, traditions and customs just to feed her enormous ego. They did try to accommodate, but there is a limit...she was never going to be the Queen (can you even imagine??), only the wife of the 6th, at some point 5th, in line to the throne. If cutting ribbons in Rochdale is good enough for the Queen's own daughter (with an incredible work ethic), it should be good enough for M. A friend was stationed abroad when Prince Charles was visiting that particular country a few years ago, and was involved in the official duties. PC wasn't actually particularly well at the time, with some chest infection going on. He still went ahead with a meeting after a meeting all day, well into the evening. And then there was a briefing on the next day's plans, people to meet etc. Just unrelenting.
Meghan couldn't take a fraction of that. And then she has the cheek to lecture the Queen on service...and now demanding the perpetual apology. Just who on Earth does she think she is??

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I won't be watching as I'm not risking adding to their viewing figures, plus I can't stand the thought of the two of them for 2 hours

Curious to see how ITV are going to fit this into their schedules. Between soaps and prime time dramas and programmes I can't see where they'll fit in 2 hours. Surely they wouldn't pull Unforgotten or something for this.
I'm not watching either. I refuse to add to the viewing figures too. I Imagine it would pii55 me off listening to these two moan for 2 hours.

Reactions: 34
Don't forget he never appreciated any of this before Meghan either. She taught him about unconscious bias. He walked in her shoes.
And boy was he pained after that all this racism, that he knew nothing about, existed.
The useless, arrogant tit was a bleeping racist bastard himself in the pre Meghan years. He was known for calling people from Afghanistan ‘rag heads’ and using the P word to describe people from Pakistan. Then there was the Nazi fancy dress outfit. And this is only what has been reported to us mere plebs. I imagine he has used far more racist terms behind closed doors. Yet he has the audacity to lecture us lot, people who have been going quietly about their business living, working, and socialising in mixed communities for decades before he ‘saw the light‘. He has lived in a cocoon all his life while the rest of us were happily mixing with people from many different cultures before he decided to become all ‘woke’. He can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
bleeping merchandising pair of wankers! They must think we are thick to not join the dots and realise the mention of RR twice was deliberate. Do you think we’ll get Meg making some waffles with her ‘special organic mix’ in the next Backgrid set up shots? What other brands did he mention? I know there was Netflix. Anything else to watch out for? Wonder if they’ll try it on during the Oprah show? I hope someone kindly reminded Haz that he forgot his seatbelt, the useless tit.
Isnt Backgrid Jeff Rayner, who she sent to Rosarito to set her dad up for those silly tapemeasure shots? So that she could then accuse him of commoditising her and dump him in favour of Charles walking her up the aisle?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.