Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
2 hours!! Wtf is she going to talk about for 2 hrs!!! Is anyone actually that interested on a Monday night when they’ve been at work all day on nmw/ sat at home all day worrying if they’re still employed/ home schooling/ worrying about their elderly relatives/ missing their friends etc. Country is on its knees and she’s going to sit in a £4000 dress moaning.
I seriously don’t know why the UK press and media give them any time at all. It’s time they went radio silence on these two- make their wish come true and do us all a favour!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

freda19

VIP Member
The faces on them in the driving images :eek:

And yet, as someone pointed out in the comments, the images are stamped "BackGrid"
Isn't backgrid the crew you call to set up pap walks ?
Maybe they do other bought stuff, because those images are certainly not posed to depict the happy 'in love' couple they are trying to present themselves as.

Also, grandma doris is in the back seat behind smeggy, you can see her braids in a few images, but no child or child seat. So he's stuck at home with the nannies and bathroom cleaners. Nice.

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
I just commented on another thread, that DH had minor surgery booked in at a private hospital last year. The anaesthetist wouldn't touch him as he showed signs of AF, and they have no acute or intensive care facilities if you react to anaesthetic...... you need transferring by ambulance to an NHS facility miles away so basically you're stuffed if you're actually unwell in a private hospital. They're glorified hotels and I was really angry you're not made aware of any risks. It's not necessarily an awful sign that he's been moved, he probably needs better medical care.

Having said that, I'm now thinking he's in heart failure sadly.
Barts is big for cancer and coronary care, neither option is good.

This does look like the final days for him, a good long life though.

Meanwhile, his idiot grandchild is crying on Oprah's shoulder about everyone not loving him. He's utterly fucked if Phil dies. The press will have a field day.

Last edited:
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
If they didnt like negative criticism from the British press, they ain't seen nothing yet! Imagine the headlines after this farce airs

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I wonder if her days on the yacht (yachts?) were exposed to the Royal Family and she was confronted about it? Or, if she was confronted about her behaviour in general and had a tantrum, saying things she couldn't take back. I don't think the Queen would be rattled very much by someone calling her names, but there are plenty in the service of the family who would tell her to do one, I'm sure.

I do worry about what happens when Meghan tires of Harry. Will the Royal Family allow her to walk away with custody, even if only fifty percent, of the children? If they do, those children will be sold to the media. IF Harry ever returns to his family, I do hope they fight hard to get them back. If this means Meghan has to come to the UK and endure supervised visits, so be it. I don't think a life with that family will be any easier, necessarily, but the phrase 'Out of the frying pan and into the fire' comes to mind, when thinking about Meghan with full custody of them.

Like a lot of people have posted in these threads, I think this will end in tragedy. Either Harry will have an accident, will kill himself, or, to go out on a limb here, there's a small chance he'll snap and kill his immediate family and himself. Not an original prediction, I know.
I have long had a gloomy feeling that this whole saga will end in tragedy and I think it will involve Harry when it all comes crashing down and he realises what he has lost.

I know it is viewed as a conspiracy theory by many, but I think Smeggy hotfooted it over to Canada because the surrogate business and the use of moon bumps had been discovered by the RF. I think they were told to leave and they are now pretending that it was their choice, rather than being forced. This may be the reason for all their bitterness and desire for constant oneupmanship. It has been reported that Smeggy took a budget night flight alongside the plebs to escape as quickly as she could. I am wondering why she felt the need to run away so quickly and leave Hazza to face the music on his own. Could this be the reason why she will never show her face in the U.K. again? Too embarrassed, too ashamed at being caught out in such an elaborate lie?

I can’t help but think that there has got to be more to it then those two simply being fed up of royal life. Especially since Smeggy made it her mission to snare Hazzno and live a life of luxury. It seems such a massive amount to throw away over feeling a bit pissed off after all the ‘hard work‘ she put into making Hazzno fall in love with her. I can’t see them revealing this on the Oprah show, however.

• Heart

No Drama Llama

This pisses me off so much! Yes, you lost your mum, but you were effectively shielded most of the time. William bore the brunt of his parent's marriage dissolving. Diana confided in him and parentified him. It was William shoving the tissues under the loo door when she was crying. I am going to go so far as he was indulged, spoilt even because of the loss of his mother. He looks to me as someone who has been working this angle as much as he can; sympathy from the public and guilt from his family. 🤬 I wish the Queen would have acted like my nan and said "You're not too old to go over my knee. 🤣

I would say I'm not a conspiracy theorist by nature, but these two with the lying, the baby bump that rises and falls like a busted souffle, I feel like I am being gaslit by them. Who wants to start a class action lawsuit against these two for cruelty and mental anguish? :LOL:
As you say, according to reports, William was there for Diana and some have said he acted like the adult and her the child. For Harry to now be saying she went through it all alone is just another kick in the teeth for William.

kev1974

VIP Member
A source close to the Sussexes said their new arrangements had yet to be determined, but pointed out that there was a Los Angeles address for the couple’s Archewell Foundation on their website.
Because writing to an anonymous rented maildrop office "9665 Wilshire Boulevard" is the same level of class and sophistication as writing to or receiving replies from "Buckingham Palace" or "Clarence House" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Utter clowns.

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
I report him every single time he posts. Makes me feel a bit better although i know it is futile as twitter only supports a woke agenda

They don't have any security or a driver anymore? That's a change from previous sightings/ PR charity appearances handing out backpacks
Harry namechecked Range Rover twice in the James Corden show. This looks like a set up shot to merch Range Rover. Hence Backgrid, no visible security and Harry driving himself.

He must be a resident on a Visa (probably an investor visa) to have a California driver's license.

• Sick
  • Angry

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
They got that longed for privacy then? Jeesus those faces of thunder.... what a happy couple!! I wouldn’t use the word somber
And so much for H “self isolating”
HANG ON!!!!! ARE THEY DRIVING A RANGE ROVER!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? And they have the audacity to lecture the general public about the environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good god!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Maybe I'm going mad, but I couldn't help but be reminded of Barbara Cartland.
When I was a teenager I had a Saturday job in a shop and Barbara Cartland once came to greet fans and sign books. The store put out a red carpet for her to walk on and she swanned in dressed all in pink looking like a giant blancmange acting like she was the Queen. She was very imperious!

Her makeup looked like it had been put on with a trowel with huge fake eyelashes that looked spiders on her eyes. Never in my life have I seen anyone else with that much makeup on. The TOWIE crowd have nothing on Barbara!

• Haha
  • Sick

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
Completely tone deaf Meghan. She’s wearing Armani at $4,700.00
It’s hard to believe she wouldn’t just wear an off the rack High St just this once. She simply seems not to understand the audience she’s trying to seduce and convince with her woe is me victim demeanour.
Imagine paying that much for a dress only to have a bird s#1t on it 😭

• Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Just been told I'm a nazi by some people for saying H and M are hypocrites.
My friend was told she was a nazi because she thought she would wait before getting the vaccine. I was told I was a murderer because I wanted my kidsback in school. Common denominator? Both accusations came from highly educated, wealthy jntelligent Americans. The country is on woke steroids

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This is an interesting reply from Quora about Charles ending the Harkles UK correspondence address:

Why did Prince Charles leave Prince Harry and Meghan Markle with no UK base by cutting off their UK address service for letters that are sent to them by well-wishers?

It’s a lot more sinister than you think, Prince Charles has opened the Duchy of Cornwall and the offices up to potential legal liabilities.
The couple and their operation as I wrote before they left the UK was illegal. They have misused Charitable funds, employed troll farms which have attacked children (in breech of EU law) and they also didn't pay rent for Frogmore (as I wrote almost a year ago, they paid one month, and I said then they won’t pay anymore and would be evicted between November and January as per the Crown estate regulations (the Crown estate is separate from the Royal Family, Frogmore was never the Queen’s to give). They have skipped on their legal arrangements. Now Charles by using the Duchy instead of personal funds to bankroll Harry and Meghan has opened the Duchy to liability.
Remember the money given to Harry was classed as a business expense by the Duchy, allowing them to write this off for tax purposes (as per their accounts).
This means that the Duchy and his office must sever ties with the errant son who is not paying his bills or they will come collecting.
Now to be fair to Harry he is not the first Royal to do these scams a certain uncle was also bailed out by his parent for failure to pay.
It is just what the entitled do, remember Harry has skipped out on Canada too, and strangely happy to present himself as a freeloader with all these “friends” giving him houses to stay in (yet the Met and Canada will billed for huge security costs).
So sadly the Duchy and Royal Office has to break ties, again this isn’t the first time a certain uncle had the similar things happen.
The Royals are not rich, they control a lot of assets. This involves rules.
It’s only a £150 for a managed office that collects and opens all the mail and you can employ interns and volunteers so it’s not like it’s a snub or anything the couple can’t set up via the over twenty people covered by their PR and management teams, four of which are in the UK.
A word comes to mind - yep “freeloader”, and another two “super entitled”

• Wow
  • Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member

I see yoko OhNo has forgotten her weve, looks like the honeymoon period is well and truly over 😂😂

Guess she didn't expect so much backlash from this shitty interview 😂😂
Haha driving miss doria

• Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
Just popping this here:
Soz if someone else has already posted.
It’s hysterical. Might leave ‘achieving birth equality for all’ to tick off next week, have got quite a lot on.
Oh goodness...cringey or what?? And she's put one of her favourite words in there...THRIVE. Twice.

29 comments so far, not a single one is positive...some are hillarious 😂
Screenshot_20210301-221500_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Lollydyerx

All over Twitter “Philip” is trending! The sugars are being vile and said the RF are planning for him to die to detract from the “Royal tea” that M and H are going to spill.... and they say we spout conspiracy theories!!!
they honestly think H and M are that special that the RF are going to orchestrate PP death

• Angry
  • Sick

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Very pleasing to see that Megan’s showing her usual lack of fashion sense and style in the Oprah interview.
Wearing an ill fitting, oversized black cloak, which swamps her completely, bit like a cape you have to wear at the hairdressers or might have seen in Harry Potter movies 😉. You could make another 2 or 3 dresses out of that excess material.
Hair is very grim too, weird unflattering bun style. She hasn’t looked this bad in yonks.
Clutching dramatically at a teeny bump. Oh please. How come the bump looks smaller now than in the pregnancy announcement pic where she was lying on her back?!!
She was in the RF for barely 5 minutes, how much longer are they going to milk it.
Hope Oprah doesn’t forget to ask ‘How are you’ at the start, plus will Megan’s good works with bananas will get a mention?

Last edited:

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I think we can already see the route the DM are taking. Seriously these two fuck up everything. It wouldn't surprise me if Ocra has put out the trailer to see how it lands and because no one wants to buy it but we suddenly get a last minute edit which shows just how compassionate they are

• Heart