Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
I see the programme name is " Oprah with Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special ". Rachel going first once again! No respect or etiquette!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Chum

After announcing to the family I can't bring myself to even hatewatch the interview, my 11-year-old fellow Harkle-hater then asked how much I'd be willing to pay him to take one for the team and watch it😂 A Harkle-level hustle, I say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Oh dear will all copies of Finding Freedom , with comments about Meghans letter to her father have to be returned, because they breached Meghans copyright? How did Omid get away with breaking her confidentiality like this in his book? Why hasnt he been sued ?

If she wants a front page apology for six months...just imagine the fun the layout team can have.
Front page cover of ''Who caused the Covid crisis?'' with a large picture of Meghan and a tiny font apologising.
Six reasons that led to the recession....Picture of Meghan and her apology
Reasons why the National theatre and other Arts organisations are in crisis? Picture of Meghan and apology letter...
Why are the England Rugby team doing so badly?......Picture of Meghan and Harry and apology letter....

She is a stupid fool for even asking for something like this...she is not that important to deserve anything like this...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Poppea

VIP Member
Meghans face...
She has clearly had work done recently. Her nose has evolved throughout the years, but she seems to be slowly going back to how her original nose was - Using fillers.
Her nose bridge appears much wider, and the fillers to her cheek are balancing this out. This gives the impression of her face being much 'flatter', but also puffier and has caused the fox eyed look.

She is morphing into her mother - I expect the mini dreads soon.
Face like one of those €4000 real life sex dolls. Finally the face matching the live achievements.

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Farewell Harkles and find a new postbox.

The joy of receiving a note from a member of the Royal Family, in response to a card or a letter, has long been keenly felt by well wishers from across the globe.

But the Duke and Duchess of Sussex now face a scramble to make new arrangements for their correspondence after the Prince of Wales withdrew his financial support for the mail service provided by his team at Clarence House.

The couple’s decision not to return to the royal fold as working members of the family means that all professional ties will be severed from the end of next month.

For practical reasons, that will include arrangements relating to their mail, the Sunday Telegraph understands, meaning that well wishers might have to start posting their cards to the US instead

The Correspondence Section at Clarence House, comprising around four members of staff, has traditionally handled the Sussexes’ mail, as well as that of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.

Thousands of letters and cards are received each month for each member of the family, all of which are carefully sifted and organised, with the majority generating polite replies on monogrammed paper, franked from Buckingham Palace.

While the Prince of Wales receives the most post, the volume of letters trickling in for the Sussexes is thought to have dwindled since they moved abroad.

But sackfuls are still received, with notable spikes around birthdays, Christmas or significant announcements.

The process is funded by the Prince privately, and while not a significant cost, still amounts to tens of thousands a year, comprising staff costs, overheads, stationary and stamps.

One issue understood to be behind the decision as well as that the royal office would also have no prior knowledge of events, campaigns or announcements made by the Sussexes that might prompt a sudden spike in mail.

A source close to the Sussexes said their new arrangements had yet to be determined, but pointed out that there was a Los Angeles address for the couple’s Archewell Foundation on their website.

However, they will have to move quickly to deal with the expected deluge of congratulatory messages when the Duchess gives birth to their second child in early summer.

The couple’s highly anticipated interview with Oprah Winfrey, to be broadcast in the US next Sunday evening, will also generate a significant response.
The 90-minute special, understood to have been recorded over two days at their Santa Barbara home earlier this month, will almost certainly ruffle feathers as they discuss their decision to quit as working royals.
An aide said audiences could expect the couple to expand on issues raised by the Duke in his interview with James Corden, broadcast last week, in which he discussed everything from his son’s first word - crocodile - to the “toxic” British media that had been destroying his mental health.
Gayle King, a friend of Ms Winfrey and a CBS anchor, claimed the chat show queen had told her the interview was “'the best she has ever done.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
On page 30.
Will catch up more tomorrow 🥰 xx.
I leave this I made earlier...I think Nora Batty and Compo would be better than H and M infact Compo is less scruffy lol 😄 xx.

Resizer_16146575829240.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member

Anyone catch this?!
As soon as I saw that virtue signaling, woke, fat positive, anti men idiot Natasha Devon I knew I’d be annoyed. She’s a smug idiot isn’t she. The man is making clear, correct points. Natasha Devon is a professional victim who deals in identity politics and is a supporter of other professional victims who deal in identity politics. Also what an unprofessional arrogant cow Natasha is, smirking and snorting when someone makes a point. Get over yourself you idiot.
If we really have to go into it, yes, Carole Middleton loved a bit of social mobility. Her children went to Marlborough, and from there Kate met William at St Andrews. William was enrolled in Geography and Kate in History of Art. William switched to kates course after a term or so. Not in the middletons power. They met, and hit it off. I’m sure the middletons feel they have hit the jackpot. But how can you compare it to a middle aged twice divorced American actress who blogged about her magic boobs and getting men to pay for her. Ffs, I hate feminism and I’m a woman in my 20s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Meghan will say she felt 'stiffled', 'unable to use her voice' and wasn't 'welcomed' by the firm. Now I am trying hard, I am trying REALLY HARD to give her the benefit of the doubt. I've lived in the States and have met quite a few women who truly see the British Royal Family as some sort of Disney Fairytale. Us Brits have been brought up with the Royals, we know how fucking dysfunctional they all are, and like all aristocrisy, they are hardly the warm and cuddly types.

Is that fair of me to think that and give old Meggy Weggy a bit of a free pass? What do we think. I need a lay down, I've come-over all forgiving all of a sudden.
no not fair. she married into a family and took a job in the family firm.and refused to follow the rules of the company. she didnt have to take the job so her problem and no, she doesnt get a free pass.

• Heart

Lollydyerx

I knew the sugars were deluded but this comment really took the piss (pun not intended) I found it both horrifying and hilarious...
what a lucky toilet?? 🤮🤮🤢
(for context it was a picture of the JC interview with H popping his head out window )
E4772C3C-9327-46B8-9A22-0568C4D879E4.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
And so say all of us!

"Meghan and Harry should never be allowed to re-enter royal life - poll | Royal | News | Express.co.uk" https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...don-interview-the-queen-royal-family-news/amp
According to the Express William won't be watching the Orca interview. Personally I think that's a mistake. I would record it and analyse every sentence if I were him because you have to fight back and you can't fight back blind. Having someone brief you isn't the same thing.

William and Kate should watch it with a spit bucket between them!

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Her claiming that British people are racist will only turn more people against her. I know we’ve seen this claimed and hinted at a lot of times by her in articles but seeing it straight from the horses mouth will get a lot of people’s backs up and hopefully turn a few more against her

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
The Oprah preview. Going to be explosive

but wait there’s more from a limp wristed prince
Of fucking course its going to be all mememeagain and then 2 seconds of Harry

Yeah I can see why he kept William in the dark, comparing me again to their mother!!

His skanky wife will never end up like Diana purely because the world doesn't give two shits about her!! I hope to fucking God the Queen removes him completely from the family, takes out an injunction against him and it so they can never use their former royal status to gain money

Last edited:
  • Heart

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Just popping this here:
Soz if someone else has already posted.
It’s hysterical. Might leave ‘achieving birth equality for all’ to tick off next week, have got quite a lot on.
So much wrong with that list / mission statement / whatevs - in particular the one about supporting a woman in a crucial moment in her life.

Unless she's your Nan of course, then you don't have to bother when her life partner / soulmate is in hospital for the fourth week and you have not bothered to even try and get in the same country as him.

(you ginger cunt).

• Heart

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Not that I want to wish anyone dead, but I think Philip's been hanging on out of spite. If he does pass away this week, I can see Wallis 2.0 throwing a tantrum because THIS IS HER MOMENT TO SHIIIIIIINE.

Baguette

VIP Member
Interview not filmed at their home..

If Chris Ship is spilling the tea, I think ITV haven't bought this from CBS.

• Wow

freda19

VIP Member
According to the Express William won't be watching the Orca interview. Personally I think that's a mistake. I would record it and analyse every sentence if I were him because you have to fight back and you can't fight back blind. Having someone brief you isn't the same thing.

William and Kate should watch it with a spit bucket between them!
I disagree. I think he should avoid it and let the experts analyse it thoroughly then brief him on any dodgy parts that relate to Wills or the Royals and they can then decide how to handle anything that needs handled. He can watch it himself afterward, forewarned on the dodgy bits so he will be mentally prepared for them. He needs to avoid giving the cunts the knee jerk reaction they crave for publicity.
To just watch it immediately could be hugely upsetting for him at a time when he's struggling to fulfill royal duties during a pandemic and worried about his grandad, and let's be honest, if smeggy is blathering on alone for an hour then it will be mostly her promoting herself and how wonderful she is, totally toe curling word salad shite. Haz's bit could be very awkward because he's so thick and such a loose cannon these days but I'm sure Orca will edit carefully to avoid negative reaction from the UK/Royals.
The out takes might be horrific if they ever come to light.;)

• Haha