Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But even to host a chat show you need to come across as genuine and empathetic. You also need to be able to think on your feet and actually listen to the other person and not keep talking about yourself.

Don't forget she was supposed to be interviewing someone in one of her rooms, and from reports I read it ended up the other person asking questions she answered.
Do you? I think Ellen has always come across false and disingenuous. Clever writing teams and producers can combat a lack of genuine warmth and talent.
the US market would lap up a royal title as well, surely

Reactions: 26
As I remember Diana was very paranoid at the time and thought that they were spying on her (well to be fair they probably were!) So she refused.
Hasn’t it come out that Bashir in the run up to panorama faked documents that led her to get rid of her security detail? I thought that was part of the controversy

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Do you? I think Ellen has always come across false and disingenuous. Clever writing teams and producers can combat a lack of genuine warmth and talent.
the US market would lap up a royal title as well, surely
She's another one that could benefit from brat therapy. She could win gold in the sneer olympics, sarky bleep.
The witch ambushed Maria Carey over her as-yet-unrevealed pregnancy.Tried to make Mariah drink alcohol and the secret was outed. witch.
Mariah had a miscarriage shortly thereafter.

Hasn’t it come out that Bashir in the run up to panorama faked documents that led her to get rid of her security detail? I thought that was part of the controversy
Yes, he faked a bank statement for one of her security guys with regular payments being made to him from a secret source, thus implying the security guy was spying on her for someone. He also said her car was bugged and (this one kills me:ROFLMAO:) that the swatch watch that Chas gave Wills for his birthday was a secret recording device for recording calls between Wills and his mum.
He fucked with her brain. God knows she was paranoid enough at that point, so he played on her insecurities to make her spill the tea on her marriage problems. He's a bastard.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
She's another one that could benefit from brat therapy. She could win gold in the sneer olympics, sarky bleep.
The witch ambushed Maria Carey over her as-yet-unrevealed pregnancy.Tried to make Mariah drink alcohol and the secret was outed. witch.
Mariah had a miscarriage shortly thereafter.

Yes, he faked a bank statement for one of her security guys with regular payments being made to him from a secret source, thus implying the security guy was spying on her for someone. He also said her car was bugged and (this one kills me:ROFLMAO:) that the swatch watch that Chas gave Wills for his birthday was a secret recording device for recording calls between Wills and his mum.
He fucked with her brain. God knows she was paranoid enough at that point, so he played on her insecurities to make her spill the tea on her marriage problems. He's a bastard.
... and then there was this awkward interview ... Ellen & Dakota Johnson.

Dakota Johnson’s Favorite Comedian Isn’t Ellen - YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is completely disgusting. Off with his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fourth wave feminism is an anti men, anti feminine movement. It says men can be women if they say so, and that all whites are racists, people who think obesity is bad are ‘fat-phobic’. Theyve fallen into the dreadful trap which is ‘intersectionality’. I wish I hadn’t been exposed to all this SJW tit but I have been. I’m all for first wave feminism- suffrage, equality, empowerment. These days it’s about being a professional victim and hating men. That If you dare criticise Meghan you’re a racist misogynist. I just don’t buy into it. She’s a twit and I don’t feel bad saying so, don’t care what colour or sex she is.
I totally agree with what you are saying. Men are not women just because they are wearing a dress and a wig, not all white people are born into privilege, anyone can be racist (not just white people) and promoting obesity is bleeping ridiculously stupid.

In my view none of the above has anything to do with real feminism. Unfortunately a lot of young women have fallen in to the trap of appeasing men and those awful TRAs at the expense of women (stupid faux feminists like Emma Watson).

We need some younger women to fight back against things like men being allowed to 'identify' as women to gain access to women's prisons. Unfortunately it only seems to be older women saying these things now and they are dismissed by younger people as irrelevant. So please don't give up, women are going to lose so much in the future unless some younger people fight back!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
And so say all of us!

"Meghan and Harry should never be allowed to re-enter royal life - poll | Royal | News | Express.co.uk" https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...don-interview-the-queen-royal-family-news/amp
According to the Express William won't be watching the Orca interview. Personally I think that's a mistake. I would record it and analyse every sentence if I were him because you have to fight back and you can't fight back blind. Having someone brief you isn't the same thing.

William and Kate should watch it with a spit bucket between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What she’s angling for is a talk show, like Oprah’s, like ‘in conversation with the Duchess’. Ellen, Oprah, none of these people have talent it’s all about being part of a minority group and having a particular political sway and attitude. Even Dr Phil isn’t isn’t a real Dr. Hollywood is morally bankrupt.
She'll just end up talking about herself all the time though 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
According to the Express William won't be watching the Orca interview. Personally I think that's a mistake. I would record it and analyse every sentence if I were him because you have to fight back and you can't fight back blind. Having someone brief you isn't the same thing.

They'll probably watch it - or some of it - but they aren't playing the Harkles publicity game. Good for them. I guess there's a few Palace officials tasked with watching it live in the US and reporting back in the morning.

Can't believe there's 7 days to go and there's still no UK deal agreed. But then I saw a couple of lines in the Mail which are hinting that the Harkles are getting a slice of the international rights (so are holding out for a big number that no-one is willing to pay) and payment for their pictures and film clips used in the Oprah documentary.

Whoever guessed that we won't see 'Archie' but will get a blurry home movie from Vancouver Island or Duck Rabbit days might be right.

Reactions: 27
Piers Morgan has been sent death threats by someone on Twitter and he's determined to track them down. I wonder if it's a sugar?

Anyway I hope Piers does find the person. Making an enemy of Piers was one of Meghan's biggest mistakes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
But what offers? I genuinely do not know what they would be offered, especially Harry. Other than being a Prince what can he do?
He can do a few documentary type programmes like the Oman Walk, something about Invictus, perhaps a conservation programme, maybe go on Bear Grylls etc, but when he’s done those, he’s got nothing else to offer.

Reactions: 19

And perhaps someone should send them our bingo card 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Their advisors will watch it though and brief them afterwards.

Reactions: 19

I agree. You have to face things like this head on. Though he may be saying one thing for the public here and doing a totally different thing in private.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.