Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant be the only one who cringes at this can I??
Thanks @cosmo girl for the title and @Baguette for the update.
It doesn't look as though anyone else is interested. I thought Discovery did documentaries like "Grinding Gears in The Tundra" and "Puffins in Peril" and such?
ITV is favourite because Bradby famously asked Minge amongst the carnage and poverty in South Africa if she was"OK" She wasn't then, isn't now and never will be. The article says that this was a very human (smarming) gesture on his part. :D
I can't see what they have to offer anybody. They are incontinent and have already revealed to the world all their gripes and petty grievances, perceived slights and self-pity. What's left for them to say? What I hope will come out bit by bit will be the blackmail, lies and fakery that they foisted on the RF and UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After watching the assault course part of the programme..Meghan had her own idea..Harry having to get hold of his own balls 😄 That keep him out the way for abit 🤭 xx.

Back later 😄 xx.

View attachment 458611
And royal watcher HRH Cate on Instagram has the tea that Harry has been to Spartan Race Inc about 30 times and might be an investor... They are in the middle of a funding round. Notice that the Harkles PR name-checked Spartan Race. So looks like that was what Harry on James Corden to promote, along with Waffles and Netflix.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
@Elsa929 - sorry it wont let me quote from the last thread....
I think you didn't get what I meant (sorry English is not my first language)
Diana and Charles were arranged marriage. He was in love with Camila already for some time just knew he can't marry her back then due to her background...
He was given option for around 4-6 girls he can marry and went to Camila to talk about them and actually she she was the one picked Diana..... how heartbreaking.... but he trusted her, she was his best friend and they loved each other

I have never said Diana was saint virgin or anything like that.. just that they NEVER loved each other from the start... I didnt mean it like blaming Charles 'cheating' on Diana, more like how hard it must have been for all 3 of them.
Diana was 17, he was almost twice her age, she knew he loves Camila.. so she just made the most for herself at the time and situation... would I do some stuff she did...? No.. but I can understand why one would....

Diana and Charles were NEVER in love, he always only loved Camila. And the love she has for him to be by his side through all this - I really have nothing but admiration for her (and that comes from someone who loves Diana with all good and bad)

And then you have MM who flips out at every occasion possible and thinks she owns the world just because she married PRINCE Harry..... 🤦‍♀️
Camila stood quietly by Charles side supporting him through his whole life - Diana or not, MM took everything from Harry within a year because SHE thinks she is that important 🤮

Reactions: 23
Thanks @cosmo girl for the title and @Baguette for the update.
It doesn't look as though anyone else is interested. I thought Discovery did documentaries like "Grinding Gears in The Tundra" and "Puffins in Peril" and such?
ITV is favourite because Bradby famously asked Minge amongst the carnage and poverty in South Africa if she was"OK" She wasn't then, isn't now and never will be. The article says that this was a very human (smarming) gesture on his part. :D
I can't see what they have to offer anybody. They are incontinent and have already revealed to the world all their gripes and petty grievances, perceived slights and self-pity. What's left for them to say? What I hope will come out bit by bit will be the blackmail, lies and fakery that they foisted on the RF and UK.
I would also say that the Harkles will prefer ITV as it’s on a channel available on all platforms so more viewership probability.

Reactions: 16
And if it's on ITV it will transfer to Britbox in due cause which has a global reach now.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
With the Queen being gracious in saying that she is happy that harkles are happy and settled (even if it was through gritted teeth!), imagine how mean M will appear if she spouts her usual crap about the RF.

Interesting link from Paula M. Not her stuff but by someone called Enty. I'm unable to copy and paste but the address/link thingy is : https://nuttyflavor88.blogspot.com

If that doesnt work, go to Paula Ms page and it should be there. So maybe a kind tattler could put it up

It's a long read and goes into her yacht days and that she may return to it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Farewell Harkles and find a new postbox.

The joy of receiving a note from a member of the Royal Family, in response to a card or a letter, has long been keenly felt by well wishers from across the globe.

But the Duke and Duchess of Sussex now face a scramble to make new arrangements for their correspondence after the Prince of Wales withdrew his financial support for the mail service provided by his team at Clarence House.

The couple’s decision not to return to the royal fold as working members of the family means that all professional ties will be severed from the end of next month.

For practical reasons, that will include arrangements relating to their mail, the Sunday Telegraph understands, meaning that well wishers might have to start posting their cards to the US instead

The Correspondence Section at Clarence House, comprising around four members of staff, has traditionally handled the Sussexes’ mail, as well as that of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.

Thousands of letters and cards are received each month for each member of the family, all of which are carefully sifted and organised, with the majority generating polite replies on monogrammed paper, franked from Buckingham Palace.

While the Prince of Wales receives the most post, the volume of letters trickling in for the Sussexes is thought to have dwindled since they moved abroad.

But sackfuls are still received, with notable spikes around birthdays, Christmas or significant announcements.

The process is funded by the Prince privately, and while not a significant cost, still amounts to tens of thousands a year, comprising staff costs, overheads, stationary and stamps.

One issue understood to be behind the decision as well as that the royal office would also have no prior knowledge of events, campaigns or announcements made by the Sussexes that might prompt a sudden spike in mail.

A source close to the Sussexes said their new arrangements had yet to be determined, but pointed out that there was a Los Angeles address for the couple’s Archewell Foundation on their website.

However, they will have to move quickly to deal with the expected deluge of congratulatory messages when the Duchess gives birth to their second child in early summer.

The couple’s highly anticipated interview with Oprah Winfrey, to be broadcast in the US next Sunday evening, will also generate a significant response.
The 90-minute special, understood to have been recorded over two days at their Santa Barbara home earlier this month, will almost certainly ruffle feathers as they discuss their decision to quit as working royals.
An aide said audiences could expect the couple to expand on issues raised by the Duke in his interview with James Corden, broadcast last week, in which he discussed everything from his son’s first word - crocodile - to the “toxic” British media that had been destroying his mental health.
Gayle King, a friend of Ms Winfrey and a CBS anchor, claimed the chat show queen had told her the interview was “'the best she has ever done.”
The Whale should say as Hazznoballs admits his mental health had been destroyed, it's seriously irresponsible for him to be lecturing everyone else on theirs.
If this is the best interview the Whale's ever done, the others must be really crap.
And royal watcher HRH Cate on Instagram has the tea that Harry has been to Spartan Race Inc about 30 times and might be an investor... They are in the middle of a funding round. Notice that the Harkles PR name-checked Spartan Race. So looks like that was what Harry on James Corden to promote, along with Waffles and Netflix.

Crawling through mud under bits of wire like a soiled limbo-dancer is toe-curling and I hope PP never sees it. What's Hazzno trying to prove, beating in a two-man race an overweight chat show host?
In his mind is Hazznoballs in Helmand, crawling commando-style? Scrambling to his Apache helicopter under incoming fire? Leading his men to safety shouting "come on!"...the camera-flashes of Corden's paps are flash-bang grenades...?
In the souffle that passes for his brains anything is possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest Lady C. 'At the moment' their Duke and Duchess titles are intact.

There is a movement behind the scenes, going on for many months, to encourage the Harkles to step down not only as non-working Royals but also to divest themselves (himself) 'willingly' of their Royal status, Royal titles and line of succession. In her view, it would be a disaster if for any reason Harry would end up Counsellor of State and (in the worst case imaginable) Prince Regent.

She underlines these things are only really possible if Harry does them willingly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Just read an article that says fans are waiting to see if Farchy makes an appearance during the Whale's interview at their home. It says that "possibly home videos or photos will be produced instead, pre-released to the broadcasters." Instead of what? I bet there will be no live sighting of this little ghost. Conspiracy theorist, me :cool:. If a child makes an appearance it won't be him anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still harping on about Fake child's first word being crocodile.
If they have dogs then he's first word is highly likely to be 'doggy.'
Why the feck would it be crocodile anyway?
Even if they had a pet one he wouldn't say crocodile at 18 months, he'd say 'cocadee' or something similar.
They lie about everything!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Gayle King, a friend of Ms Winfrey and a CBS anchor, claimed the chat show queen had told her the interview was “'the best she has ever done.”
She was hardly going to say "Yeah, it was OK. But not as good as the ???? one" was she?!

• Haha
Alex Belfield talking about security

This guy is saying that HMTQ stopped Diana's security. I've seen in several places that after the divorce Diana refused security for everyday, and only had it for events. So can someone confirm that the queen took it, or that Diana refused it?

Reactions: 13
HOnestly can these two finish anything? Only one podcast put out. No documentaries finished. Causes upon causes dumped.

Hollywood must be looking at them and seeing their value depreciate with every half finished stupid project they attempt

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Their only talent is being annoying. What do they have to offer anyone? They don't seem to realise that the world is laughing at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've just found this on Tumblr.... interesting!
View attachment 458810

View attachment 458812
The paid-for YouTube positive comments on the Late Late Show James C & Harry vidéo keep mentioning Harry on the Spartan Race challenge, his 'patient coaching style' and so on. I even quoted one on the last thread. Yes I'm 99% sure Harry has something going with them. Probably both an investment and a TV show for Netflix. I mentioned Bear Grylls style challenges, The Walk of Oman, that's the sort of 'Hero Harry' thing he's aiming for. No wonder he was hacked off about losing the military titles.

Oh more 'bidding war' nonsense - this time it's 'Superbowl style' mega ad deals for the boring Oprah documentary no-one in the UK has actually bought yet. 7 days to go...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.