Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment got deleted twice on the DM regarding Meghan’s studying and idolisation of Diana. To the point of wearing her perfume on her and Harry’s first date etc.
The idea that some people still support Meghan and don’t see through her makes me despair for humanity.
I have seen comments on Instagram hundreds of times saying things like ‘this kind, innocent woman was targeted by racists’ ‘beautiful woman who just loved her husband, leave her alone’ ‘whites just don’t like a powerful black woman’.
Give me a break. 1) she’s not innocent, she’s a scammer and a schemer 2) she doesn’t love Harry, she targeted him 3) she’s as much black as she is white, and I hated her when I thought she was a tanned white woman. It is not a race issue. The woke idiots need to grow up And grow a brain cell, the woke echo chamber on social media is scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
This guy is saying that HMTQ stopped Diana's security. I've seen in several places that after the divorce Diana refused security for everyday, and only had it for events. So can someone confirm that the queen took it, or that Diana refused it?
As I remember Diana was very paranoid at the time and thought that they were spying on her (well to be fair they probably were!) So she refused.

Reactions: 27
This guy is saying that HMTQ stopped Diana's security. I've seen in several places that after the divorce Diana refused security for everyday, and only had it for events. So can someone confirm that the queen took it, or that Diana refused it?
Diana refused security for herself because she believed that everything she did would be reported to RF. She only had security when W+h were with her at RF insistence.

Reactions: 31
Thanks @cosmo girl for the title and @Baguette for the update.
It doesn't look as though anyone else is interested. I thought Discovery did documentaries like "Grinding Gears in The Tundra" and "Puffins in Peril" and such?
Puffins are adorable; I'd 100% watch that show :love: Harkles don't deserve to share a channel with poor puffins; they're more "Nightmare neighbours next door" material🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
HOnestly can these two finish anything? Only one podcast put out. No documentaries finished. Causes upon causes dumped.

Hollywood must be looking at them and seeing their value depreciate with every half finished stupid project they attempt
They are so like katie price it's unreal.
She was training to be a paramedic, nope, never did it. Adopting a child, never followed through. Was gonna storm it and never quit on the SAS show, quit on day 3. Went into I'm A Celeb to prove she never quits, then quit. Was gonna train to give covid jabs ... wore the tee shirt then never mentioned it again. Never finishes anything. Looks like this pair will be similar. All talk and bluster but doing the bare minimum.

On Corden. He and haz are two cheeks of the same arse. So so much in common.

James Corden has revealed he had to take therapy to make him stop being a "brat" after his early Gavin & Stacey fame.

The co-creator of the hit sitcom has admitted he found the first flush of fame "intoxicating" and became arrogant and rude as a result.
“I started to behave like a brat that I just don’t think I am, It’s so intoxicating, that first flush of fame. And I think it’s even more intoxicating if you’re not bred for it."
According to the outlet, Corden's own mother Margaret even said: "You can try and say, ‘Look, James, you’re making a prat of yourself,’ but you can only do so much".
It was also reported Gavin & Stacey co-star Rob Brydon had to intervene and told him over lunch: "‘Look, this is a bit awkward to say, but I’m just hearing these things about you, and you’ve got to know that the way you behave has an effect on people'"
Even Corden's sisters had to tell him off for being a "head," which eventually prompted Corden to seek help and find out why he had changed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Anyone catch this?!
As soon as I saw that virtue signaling, woke, fat positive, anti men idiot Natasha Devon I knew I’d be annoyed. She’s a smug idiot isn’t she. The man is making clear, correct points. Natasha Devon is a professional victim who deals in identity politics and is a supporter of other professional victims who deal in identity politics. Also what an unprofessional arrogant cow Natasha is, smirking and snorting when someone makes a point. Get over yourself you idiot.
If we really have to go into it, yes, Carole Middleton loved a bit of social mobility. Her children went to Marlborough, and from there Kate met William at St Andrews. William was enrolled in Geography and Kate in History of Art. William switched to kates course after a term or so. Not in the middletons power. They met, and hit it off. I’m sure the middletons feel they have hit the jackpot. But how can you compare it to a middle aged twice divorced American actress who blogged about her magic boobs and getting men to pay for her. Ffs, I hate feminism and I’m a woman in my 20s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As soon as I saw that virtue signaling, woke, fat positive, anti men idiot Natasha Devon I knew I’d be annoyed. She’s a smug idiot isn’t she. The man is making clear, correct points. Natasha Devon is a professional victim who deals in identity politics and is a supporter of other professional victims who deal in identity politics. Also what an unprofessional arrogant cow Natasha is, smirking and snorting when someone makes a point. Get over yourself you idiot.
If we really have to go into it, yes, Carole Middleton loved a bit of social mobility. Her children went to Marlborough, and from there Kate met William at St Andrews. William was enrolled in Geography and Kate in History of Art. William switched to kates course after a term or so. Not in the middletons power. They met, and hit it off. I’m sure the middletons feel they have hit the jackpot. But how can you compare it to a middle aged twice divorced American actress who blogged about her magic boobs and getting men to pay for her. Ffs, I hate feminism and I’m a woman in my 20s.
Whats wrong with feminsim ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Whats wrong with feminsim ?
Fourth wave feminism is an anti men, anti feminine movement. It says men can be women if they say so, and that all whites are racists, people who think obesity is bad are ‘fat-phobic’. Theyve fallen into the dreadful trap which is ‘intersectionality’. I wish I hadn’t been exposed to all this SJW tit but I have been. I’m all for first wave feminism- suffrage, equality, empowerment. These days it’s about being a professional victim and hating men. That If you dare criticise Meghan you’re a racist misogynist. I just don’t buy into it. She’s a twit and I don’t feel bad saying so, don’t care what colour or sex she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
okies, so you hate 4th wave feminsim (that was a new one for me - every days a skool day !)

Have to say although there are plenty of tit add ons to being old, I would not want to be in my 20's or younger now. Looks like a lot of grief without the carefree fun.

How much time do you have?
Lets hear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
okies, so you hate 4th wave feminsim (that was a new one for me - every days a skool day !)

Have to say although there are plenty of tit add ons to being old, I would not want to be in my 20's or younger now. Looks like a lot of grief without the carefree fun.

Lets hear it.
Let's not.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Obviously the birth of the second sproglet will buy some time for output as Megs will take maternity leave but I just can’t see what else they could possibly plan to do. Once the interview is out of the way, it just seems to me that they will be waiting for the offers to come in.
But what offers? I genuinely do not know what they would be offered, especially Harry. Other than being a Prince what can he do?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But what offers? I genuinely do not know what they would be offered, especially Harry. Other than being a Prince what can he do?
What she’s angling for is a talk show, like Oprah’s, like ‘in conversation with the Duchess’. Ellen, Oprah, none of these people have talent it’s all about being part of a minority group and having a particular political sway and attitude. Even Dr Phil isn’t isn’t a real Dr. Hollywood is morally bankrupt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What she’s angling for is a talk show, like Oprah’s, like ‘in conversation with the Duchess’. Ellen, Oprah, none of these people have talent it’s all about being part of a minority group and having a particular political sway and attitude. Even Dr Phil isn’t isn’t a real Dr. Hollywood is morally bankrupt.
I'm sure Meghan will be fine but Harry? He'll end up sitting in his underpants, eating cereal whilst watching his wife on TV in her fabulous new show.

• Haha
I'm sure Meghan will be fine but Harry? He'll end up sitting in his underpants, eating cereal whilst watching his wife on TV in her fabulous new show.
He’ll move back home, tail between his legs, and be a kept man on a smaller royal budget. Never show his face at events. He’s been played big time

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
But even to host a chat show you need to come across as genuine and empathetic. You also need to be able to think on your feet and actually listen to the other person and not keep talking about yourself.

Don't forget she was supposed to be interviewing someone in one of her zooms, and from reports I read it ended up the other person asking questions she answered.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.