Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scobie self-identifies as many things.. but these days he is a 'Royal Editor' for Harpers Bazaar US or a 'Royal Biographer' thanks to Finding Freebies.
I don't think he calls himself a journalist (I've read has no formal training) or a reporter.

The reporters aren't part of the Royal Rota in their own right, they represent their media organisations, who are the actual members. I'm not sure if Harpers Bazaar US takes part. Wasn't there a story that when he followed the Harkles on the Australia trainwreck tour, he had his own flights and different accommodation?

Reactions: 20
I really dislike arrogant Andrew but it's not right that idiots like this are labelling him as a pweirdo. They don't even seem to know the correct definition of the word (which doesn't apply to 17 year old sex workers willingly shagging old rich men for money). They need to provide evidence or duck off.

Obviously that tit was written by one of Smeggys PR people or a sugar. Smegface won't be coming back to the UK to curtsey to anyone any time soon. This is just a smear campaign against Andrew.
Pretty sure he's managing to do that himself just brilliantly, he doesn't need anyone's help

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does this work as they’ve stepped back? Does Harry retain his place in the pecking order or not?
I think he does. Another reason why Meg won’t return, she hates having to walk behind William and Kate at things and curtsey to anyone. The part of my loved family bit from the Queen is genuine but in this family you are ranked and you do have to respect the hierarchy of become outside of it.

... and then there was this awkward interview ... Ellen & Dakota Johnson.

Dakota Johnson’s Favorite Comedian Isn’t Ellen - YouTube
I loved the way Dakota dealt with that - all the self confidence of being actually Hollywood royalty and quite a capable actress and who doesn’t give a tit about playing along with Ellen. Gained some respect for her then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I think he does. Another reason why Meg won’t return, she hates having to walk behind William and Kate at things and curtsey to anyone. The part of my loved family bit from the Queen is genuine but in this family you are ranked and you do have to respect the hierarchy of become outside of it.

I loved the way Dakota dealt with that - all the self confidence of being actually Hollywood royalty and quite a capable actress and who doesn’t give a tit about playing along with Ellen. Gained some respect for her then.
I did, too.

When I first saw it I thought it was a jape then dawned on me Ellen was having a bad hair day. When all the accusations against Ellen's foul behaviour started being hurled about, I had no problem believing them because of this clip.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why the silly sugars can't see through them. Why are they still using royal titles if they despise the outdated institution? It makes no sense at all.

I had a look at Scabies Twitter this morning. He reported on a William and Kate story then all the comments underneath were slagging them off for being 'super spreaders' on the royal train tour. Nobody mentioned Harry on the damn bus with Corden 🙄

It's not right that someone as one sided as him has this position. I really want Scabies to lose his job as a royal reporter. Does anyone have any idea how we can make this happen?

View attachment 459486
LOL 🤣
He looks like a dog in a kennel 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I knew the sugars were deluded but this comment really took the piss (pun not intended) I found it both horrifying and hilarious...
what a lucky toilet?? 🤮🤮🤢
(for context it was a picture of the JC interview with H popping his head out window )
E4772C3C-9327-46B8-9A22-0568C4D879E4.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Piers Morgan has been sent death threats by someone on Twitter and he's determined to track them down. I wonder if it's a sugar?

Anyway I hope Piers does find the person. Making an enemy of Piers was one of Meghan's biggest mistakes.
I hope its a sugar and I hope they suffer the consequences of their actions! It's about time those bastards are held accountable for their actions

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This really pisses me off as yet more evidence that nothing the Harkles do is without some sort of merching. I think H and Peter were close and this is just blatant cross promotion.
Gets an *eyeroll* from me as well, although if Hazno ends up as the face of some sort of Spartan challenge thing, and has a Netflix series about it, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

The paid-for promo comments on Late Late Show YouTube keep coming thick and fast..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The whole merching thing on the back of being a member of the royal family is quite hard to understand. After all Charles sells 'Duchy' products. I guess technically Peter Phillips isn't a working royal but I do sort of see why the sugars don't grasp it.

Reactions: 13
"Guy is a real warrior" excuse me while I split my sides laughing! Someone needs to explain to those paid for commentators the British art of understatement, as in Tim Nice-But-Dim, a "bloody nice bloke"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ArseyWell update:

'The couple originally shared two images on the homepage, one of Harry as a boy with Diana, taken at Highgrove in July 1986, and one of Meghan as a girl with her mother, Doria Ragland.
Now, the couple have replaced the emotive statement with a snappier paragraph declaring how they 'drive systemic cultural change' through 'one act of compassion at a time', and used an image of the pair helping distribute school supplies in LA. '

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
#I'm with Gangan. This showbiz tit is what they do now. Best wishes and good luck. Oh and #no more money.

Well done Prince Charles for cutting them out from the last bit of funding ( mail office) No wonder he was teary - his 99yo dad in hospital and his son pissing all over his entire life's work. I can't imagine these decisions have been easy for any of them. How can JCMH see his 72 year old father visibly upset in the newspapers - his only surviving parent - and not instantly want to heal the rifts, I don't know.

PC knows he has to cut them off from the business or "Firm." It must be so difficult for the RF - JCMH might be a petulant prat, but he was obviously warm and loving, too - there are just too many photo's out there of genuine affection for this not to be true. Anyway, well done Brenda for acting - as ever - with decorum and dignity, and saying she only wants them to be happy. Shame Megz can't act with equal kindness.

gangan.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Scobie self-identifies as many things.. but these days he is a 'Royal Editor' for Harpers Bazaar US or a 'Royal Biographer' thanks to Finding Freebies.
I don't think he calls himself a journalist (I've read has no formal training) or a reporter.

The reporters aren't part of the Royal Rota in their own right, they represent their media organisations, who are the actual members. I'm not sure if Harpers Bazaar US takes part. Wasn't there a story that when he followed the Harkles on the Australia trainwreck tour, he had his own flights and different accommodation?
How does someone with no journalistic training get into editorial positions at Harpers Bazaar/Vanity Fair etc? Or rather, what positions did he himself have to get into to attain those roles? 🤔🤠

I knew the sugars were deluded but this comment really took the piss (pun not intended) I found it both horrifying and hilarious...
what a lucky toilet?? 🤮🤮🤢
Many years ago, lucky me got to use the same toilet that Diana had vommed in when she was pregnant with Harry. I was told this on my first day at work at a large civic building 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I'm still harping on about Fake child's first word being crocodile.
If they have dogs then he's first word is highly likely to be 'doggy.'
Why the feck would it be crocodile anyway?
Even if they had a pet one he wouldn't say crocodile at 18 months, he'd say 'cocadee' or something similar.
They lie about everything!!!
Agree 100%. They don't believe in anything but their own advancement. But because they are frauds posing for their own financial gain as philanthropists with family values, they have created a bogus life where they have to lie about everything. So they lie 24/7, instinctively, even about what Noballs has on top of his waffle and the "hilarity" of their non-existent child. Absolutely nothing in their lives is genuine, from her clip-on teeth to his joy in their "freedom".

• Heart
The whole merching thing on the back of being a member of the royal family is quite hard to understand. After all Charles sells 'Duchy' products. I guess technically Peter Phillips isn't a working royal but I do sort of see why the sugars don't grasp it.
But Peter doesn’t have a title and never has had. Nor does he get any money from the firm. Therefore, he has to make a living.

ETA And he doesn’t have £ millions in trust funds. He may have got some money from the Queen Mother, but it won’t have been what Harry got.

• Heart
I didnt know that James Corden is spokesperson for Weight Watchers which is part owned by Oprah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.