Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL 🤣 'his signature style'

'There's a serious imbalance in this marriage when Her Markleness is constantly draped in designer items worth thousands, whilst H the Nameless has one suit and boots with holes'
If it was a smart suit why did he look like a sack of spuds?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Megz demanding things again...

And at a remote hearing on Tuesday, the duchess' lawyers asked the High Court to order Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) – the publisher of The Mail On Sunday and MailOnline - to hand over any copies of the letter to Mr Markle and destroy any electronic copies of it or any notes made about it.

Ian Mill QC, representing Meghan, also applied for an injunction to "restrain the acts of copyright infringement and misuse of private information".

In written submissions, Mr Mill said: "The defendant has failed to deliver up copies it has of the letter such that the threat to infringe and further to misuse her private information remains real and, inexplicably, the defendant has still not removed the infringing articles from MailOnline."
Yeah, OK Megz. You hand over the long awaited emails and texts and then we can talk again

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks. So how do they work? If I was a journo and had 100% proof of something - why would I not be allowed to print it? Apologies for the really obvious question.
A d-notice is an advisory thing which most media tend to comply with but it mainly relates to issues of national security but I don't doubt that smeggy as an internationally protected person probably thinks she can get the govt to issue one to protect the Archie situation, especially if there are threats to Archie and any surrounding people.

I don't think media always comply as I think some issue arose during the Iraq war and the sexed up dossier erc

Reactions: 16
What is it with her and belts???? She seems to luuuuuurve them.
It's because she has no waist. She doesn't have a very feminine shape. Some people even believe that she's a transexual and this is why she's so obsessed with sex and pregnancy - trying desperately to convince everyone she's 'normal'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Shuffle out a genuinely popular weekly drama that is pulling well over 5 million audiences, to listen to two-hour whinge from a pair of self-important grifting ex-royals...

A courageous decision by ITV.
But then ITV can use any part of it they want surely? So if the press does go all in on them afterwards ITV will be quids in? Or not?

Reactions: 9
She wants a front page article and profits generated from the article? Ok Megz, it’s clear what your real problem is here.

Plus what’s the point in the injunction? it went global. Maybe she should put her friends on injunction too. They are the only reason any of this happened.

Reactions: 27
Did they ever published the whole letter?
No.

Lord Justice Warby quoted the letter at length in his judgment but some parts were redacted (mostly discussions about family members including Sam and Thomas Sr's mother). The newspapers ran the Warby version.

Reactions: 19
I can see the daily star headline now

‘publicity shy woman demands front page article in national (global?) newspaper’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Monday night is Alan Titchmarsh doing something worthy for someone, Corrie and then Unforgotten. I’ll be mightily pissed off if they are all shunted aside for these two wasters 🤬

Reactions: 34
Megz demanding things again...

And at a remote hearing on Tuesday, the duchess' lawyers asked the High Court to order Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) – the publisher of The Mail On Sunday and MailOnline - to hand over any copies of the letter to Mr Markle and destroy any electronic copies of it or any notes made about it.

Ian Mill QC, representing Meghan, also applied for an injunction to "restrain the acts of copyright infringement and misuse of private information".

In written submissions, Mr Mill said: "The defendant has failed to deliver up copies it has of the letter such that the threat to infringe and further to misuse her private information remains real and, inexplicably, the defendant has still not removed the infringing articles from MailOnline."
I can almost hear the photocopopier printing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wants a front page article and profits generated from the article? Ok Megz, it’s clear what your real problem is here.

Plus what’s the point in the injunction? it went global. Maybe she should put her friends on injunction too. They are the only reason any of this happened.
I'm guessing she wants an injunction around information disclosed in witness statements e.g. names of the Five Friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No.

Lord Justice Warby quoted the letter at length in his judgment but some parts were redacted (mostly discussions about family members including Sam and Thomas Sr's mother). The newspapers ran the Warby version.
it is quite funny that the summary judgment printed more of the letter that was never even made public by ANL.

I'm guessing she wants an injunction around information disclosed in witness statements e.g. names of the Five Friends.
ah ok. I hope this isn’t granted but Warby has let us down so much lately that he probably will.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
it is quite funny that the summary judgment printed more of the letter that was never even made public by ANL.
This seems completely wrong to me. The Telegraph printed more than the Mail did originally. What a bleeping farce !

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.