Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the one good thing to come out of the interview debacle would be if it finally meant the gloves were off for the British Press and they let rip. They might just have been waiting until the couple had been dumped by the palace and also dug themselves into a hole from which they can never recover. The press might have felt stimied if there was ever a chance of H. coming back into the fold.
I sincerely hope this happens. British Press have a score to settle with the pathetic pair and this is their chance to start settling it. If I were TQ I'd be sitting back with the corgis and cucumber sandwiches waiting for the headlines after the car crash interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder where Archie will go to school. She can only control him until he meets with real people.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So ITV showing the sh!tshow
They probably pretty much agreed the deal two weeks ago when they broke the story. The 'bidding war' stuff was just PR to hype it up a bit - you know it's desperate times when thy wheeled out 'Prof' Jonathan Shalit to dribble about 'Superbowl sized' audiences and suggested it was a death-match between ITV and Discovery.. :ROFLMAO:

Keeping an eye open for anyone commenting on today's hearing - has anyone seen any live Tweets?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he does it, I will legit send him a bottle of Champagne.
Me too.

They probably pretty much agreed the deal two weeks ago when they broke the story. The 'bidding war' stuff was just PR to hype it up a bit - you know it's desperate times when thy wheeled out 'Prof' Jonathan Shalit to dribble about 'Superbowl sized' audiences and suggested it was a death-match between ITV and Discovery.. :ROFLMAO:

Keeping an eye open for anyone commenting on today's hearing - has anyone seen any live Tweets?
I love that BBC wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!

Reactions: 20
Does this mean ITV are going to cancel Unforgotten next Monday for this utter shite?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I sincerely hope this happens. British Press have a score to settle with the pathetic pair and this is their chance to start settling it. If I were TQ I'd be sitting back with the corgis and cucumber sandwiches waiting for the headlines after the car crash interview.
This is my huge bug bear with these two. Could H&M have superjunctions in place preventing the press reporting on certain topics? I don't know how SJs work. Or are the press waiting for a green light from BP before they let rip? Has PP's illness changed things? I just hope we get the truth about her one day soon as, quite frankly, they are taking the piss out of the whole bleeping world...

Reactions: 24
lol, I see the DM have changed the headline on their story to twist it into anti-ITV for paying £1m

1614683352432.png

Jack Royston - ANL asking permission to appeal. Good.

BRILLIANT. So presume that's taken the place of the hearing that was supposed to be today then as surely that can't happen if they're appealing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just catching up on GMB. Piers, Chris Ship, Kevin Maguire and Andrew Pierce discussing some interesting points.. Compassion, Diana's death, William. Timing of the interview,, It was mentioned the interview with Oprah may have taken place the day after Philip was taken ill. No one could confirm exact. That wouldn't be good if true. GMB is going to be a must watch on Monday 👏

Reactions: 26
Does this mean ITV are going to cancel Unforgotten next Monday for this utter shite?
Shuffle out a genuinely popular weekly drama that is pulling well over 5 million audiences, to listen to two-hour whinge from a pair of self-important grifting ex-royals...

A courageous decision by ITV.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
This is my huge bug bear with these two. Could H&M have superjunctions in place preventing the press reporting on certain topics? I don't know how SJs work. Or are the press waiting for a green light from BP before they let rip? Has PP's illness changed things? I just hope we get the truth about her one day soon as, quite frankly, they are taking the piss out of the whole bleeping world...
I definitely think that there might be some D notices that have been issued, especially in relation to the baby situation!

Reactions: 25
I actually find her whole sense of style quite triggering (a sad indictment of how invested I am in this sorry state of affairs). I struggle to even mention the word 'belt' **shudder**. Triggering in that she could look so much better and she makes the same mistakes over and over again.

I think on the whole, her style has actually gone backwards since she met Harry. Her clothes used to fit well, for the most part, but now she consistently wears the wrong underwear, wears items unsuitable for her body shape, and nothing seems to be tailored (which should be a given considering her odd body shape and that she has the means to employ one). I think she either gets a lot of things loaned, or buys off the peg and gets a lackey to take it back to the shop.

I'm not that bothered though because I do find it funny when she looks like a sack of spuds 💅 Gives us more to talk about.
I think belts aren’t a good look for her because she doesn’t have a waist? Just makes her look even boxier! Unpopular opinion but the green dress and hat she wore to the commonwealth service (?) I thought was actually gorgeous! But yeah...she normally dresses very matronly, not a good look

Reactions: 9
I definitely think that there might be some D notices that have been issued, especially in relation to the baby situation!
I'm really sure the baby/surrogate/'Invisible Archie' situation has some form of legal protection as the press tip-toe around it. Whether injunction, super-injunction, D notice.. there's something going on. So whenever THE DUCHESS goes on national television and complains about the evils of the UK press and being 'unprotected by the Institution', it's taking hypocrisy to a new level.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think belts aren’t a good look for her because she doesn’t have a waist? Just makes her look even boxier! Unpopular opinion but the green dress and hat she wore to the commonwealth service (?) I thought was actually gorgeous! But yeah...she normally dresses very matronly, not a good look
I didn’t like the green - but if the dress/cape had been navy it might have looked better

Reactions: 13
Just checked the TV listing. So far ITV have unforgotten on at 9pm. The interview must be on after the news?
If they do cancel Unforgotten for the Oprah interview I am complaining :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh bollocks I hope not. Disappointment piles on disappointment, chez allflights :poop:

ETA Just read about the Mail's decision to ask for an appeal. This is GOOD!!!!!! 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.