Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked the TV listing. So far ITV have unforgotten on at 9pm. The interview must be on after the news?
If they do cancel Unforgotten for the Oprah interview I am complaining :mad:
I have sent them an email asking for clarification

Reactions: 21
Correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't look as if Harry is wearing a seatbelt in those pap shots where he's driving 🤔
Has he learned nothing from his mother's death 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
No, please. Tell us what your theory is. It is interesting to hear what others think.

I believe she pretended to be pregnant and then faked the birth. Why? I have absolutely no idea why she would do this, esp as she will be required to wheel out some sort of ‘Archie’ once a year to the braying fans. Why would she do that? For what ends?
She might have done this for the attention, to deflect criticism or maybe both...................its difficult for non loony people to understand why loons do what they do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She might have done this for the attention, to deflect criticism or maybe both...................its difficult for non loony people to understand why loons do what they do.
That's certainly true 🤣 if you're not a self obsessed gold digging social climber who is desperate for attention its hard to fathom.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fingers Crossed!! I just can’t figure out the strategy. Going into mum blogging? Launching a fashion line? Public speaking?
Hopefully they’ll retreat to a zen inspired bunker... to practise yoga... sustainability and gaze into each other’s eyes-holding hands of course- and talk about the opportunities the world has missed. Never to be seen again🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like he has moved to let out a big fart🥴🤢
I can’t work these two out
They change looks daily
Meecow puffy face one day chiselled jaw line next day big boobs and belly clutching , then no baby bump
Harry bald patch gap in teeth fat belly
No way was that him running in the JC assault course clip
Then Harry more hair straight gap less teeth
And the voice sounds like an American trying to talk like a British toff
It’s all smoke and mirrors and doppelgängers
Teresa. I wondered where the flat abdomen had gone!

ETA not sure how the word yes was spellchecked into Teresa!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't look as if Harry is wearing a seatbelt in those pap shots where he's driving 🤔
Just had a close look and I think you might be right there. Shocking (and illegal in California) if true, and really terrible given how his mother died. Although the car might have been stationary for some staged pictures.

Reactions: 29
He shouldn't be working as a royal editor/reporter though. He has one tweet about Kate and William doing something good. Loads of tweets about Harry and Meghan on the oprah show. Harry and Meghan are no longer working royals. Why is he reporting about them? He needs to drop the word Royal from his bio on twitter. He stirs up a lot of trouble on twitter. If Meghan was his friend why hasn't she told him his eyebrows look fake ? 🤣
Don't think he's on the official royal rota. Think he's self named. Had to pay his own way to Australia and not share with the other reporters who were officially royal rota.
How does he earn his money?
Oh yes didn't someone say he hasn't filed his financials yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just had a close look and I think you might be right there. Shocking (and illegal in California) if true, and really terrible given how his mother died. Although the car might have been stationary for some staged pictures.
My first tought was that they are not driving, just hopped in the car and sitting in front of their house to take some pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Megz demanding things again...

And at a remote hearing on Tuesday, the duchess' lawyers asked the High Court to order Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) – the publisher of The Mail On Sunday and MailOnline - to hand over any copies of the letter to Mr Markle and destroy any electronic copies of it or any notes made about it.

Ian Mill QC, representing Meghan, also applied for an injunction to "restrain the acts of copyright infringement and misuse of private information".

In written submissions, Mr Mill said: "The defendant has failed to deliver up copies it has of the letter such that the threat to infringe and further to misuse her private information remains real and, inexplicably, the defendant has still not removed the infringing articles from MailOnline."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, incredible if so. My car won't let me drive if I don't have my seat belt on and it's not a top spec Range Rover, so I would've thought such an expensive car would have that as standard, but I suppose these things can be overridden.

Reactions: 18
I definitely think that there might be some D notices that have been issued, especially in relation to the baby situation!
Thanks. So how do they work? If I was a journo and had 100% proof of something - why would I not be allowed to print it? Apologies for the really obvious question.

Reactions: 15
Megz demanding things again...

And at a remote hearing on Tuesday, the duchess' lawyers asked the High Court to order Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) – the publisher of The Mail On Sunday and MailOnline - to hand over any copies of the letter to Mr Markle and destroy any electronic copies of it or any notes made about it.

Ian Mill QC, representing Meghan, also applied for an injunction to "restrain the acts of copyright infringement and misuse of private information".

In written submissions, Mr Mill said: "The defendant has failed to deliver up copies it has of the letter such that the threat to infringe and further to misuse her private information remains real and, inexplicably, the defendant has still not removed the infringing articles from MailOnline."
What's the point, the Telegraph printed it in full, we've all seen it!

Is she going after the Telegraph too? What about People magazine?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I see where you're coming from and it doesn't make sense. Reading this thread I get more and more evidence that she wasn't really pregnant but it is hard to explain what the purpose is.
But perhaps we're looking too hard for a why. Most of us seem to agree there are some serious mental health issues going on here, narcissism to the extreme, they're clearly very out of touch with reality. Perhaps there is no why. Perhaps she just decided she was going to pretend because she wanted attention and H just went along with it because he's so under her thumb. Maybe by the time around anyone realised their game it was too late to stop them. Some people on here are hinting at a scandal making them leave, maybe that was it. Maybe she really couldn't think far enough ahead. I think now she keeps just doing impulsive things without seeming to really think about what comes next or what the consequences might be. I've seen documentaries about people with illnesses where they make massive life decisions when they are unwell and then are stuck with bad decisions and the shame of having to admit they were out of control. It happens.

Secondly, some people have suggested there is something wrong with the child. I think if there was they would have told us for the attention, but as they are completely shameless I do also wonder if there is any truth in it maybe they are holding it back so if people are still mean to them after the Orca interview they can say "but we're parents of a disabled child, how can people be so mean to us?" Just a random thought based on stuff people say on here.
I don't necessarily think there was any forward planning. I think there were dreams as in I'll have a baby and be so loved but nothing past the decision stage. You know how kids say something when they're told off along the line of "I'll scream and scream and scream until I'm sick"? And if you asked " and what then?" there would be no answer and a constipated look as they thought "huh!? I don't get it? The problem will be solved won't it?"

Sufficient to the moment strategy

And if anyone can do that with a lisp and know who I'm picturing (UK only) you are showing your age😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
defo think it was to make sure that the attention she was getting from 1) the relationship, 2) the engagement, 3) the wedding, 4) the events.... that high-speed gravy train needed another boost of energy to be able to continue at that velocity and she seemed to be behaving that that momentum was getting her in a position where she and Hazno were more popular than all the other royals combined. The velocity was slowing - bingo! bump-watch.... bump-watch kicked off at Eugenie's wedding (so all the talk was about the speculation and THEN all the talk was about the announcement), then bump-watch took on epic global proportions and velocity as it waas bump-watch on Royal Tour, Antipodean style. After the Royal Tour, the high-speed train started to slow down again - BOOM! gate crash and ambush with the bump-clutching BFC event. Whoosh! High Speed Gravy train back to track. Super tight-fitting, coat flicking wardrobe to max out on the events. Bump-watch continued. Then babyshower in NYC with pre-warned paps. Bump watch on steroids with a mega-merching spice added to the mix (Away suitcases, etc). Morocco - random unscheduled or rescheduled bump-parade with the $100k gown-tent at an afternoon tea party. She hadn't split an atom, she hadn't found the cure for the common cold, she hadn't solved child poverty, she hadn't written a NYTimes best seller, she hadn't invented boiling water and she hadn't found Amelia Earhart's plane. She had hugged a dog, gotten a henna tattoo, insulted the Moroccan royal family, written a letter to her father, whsipered sweet nothings into Scoobie's ear and launched a host of legal actions. "Poor me!" was jacked up when she was able to add "and to a pregnant woman, no less! Have you no shame?"
Even if she was up the duff, she needed to find a way to get that high speed attention train back on track and at max velocity - nothing better than to invent an air of exclusivity and mystery around her baby. The fact that we are nearly on thread 62 goes to show that her strategy is working - the amount of air time these two have hoovered up since 2018 is mindblowing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.