Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if we were journalists?

Our Editor’s would be sitting with their head in their hands looking harassed...

“How many times do we have to go over this?
You can’t use the word ‘Cunts’....no, not even spelt ‘Kuntz....nope....DarrenDoll isn’t allowed either....Smeggy, Smegsy, Smeghan.......FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY IT....no we aren’t suggesting they holiday on a yacht in Dubai....nor asking the question ‘what are small lunar mounds called - could they be called MOONBUMPS’...no I won’t place a roast chicken recipes next to your article....and yes, I noticed that you wrote an article on bunion surgery and used a photo of Meghan and no, it wasn’t an accident so don’t start that crap up again, I still remember the photoshop you used if her coming out of a portable toilet when you reviewed festivals....”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
LOL 🤣 'his signature style'

'There's a serious imbalance in this marriage when Her Markleness is constantly draped in designer items worth thousands, whilst H the Nameless has one suit and boots with holes'

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Don’t post here very often, usually one of the regular posters has taken the words out of my mouth 12 pages earlier :p

Here’s my two pennies worth...

The “pap” shots today were staged... Meghan wore the big hat on purpose, so she stands out. In the run up to the Oprah screening, they need to set the scene. “Here we are all worried about Harry’s grandfather, while caring for Doria (isn’t our life hard!), and even now the paps (see it’s in that evil racist Daily Mail) are intruding on us in our grief. See this is exactly why we needed to leave!”.

Meghan wore that ridiculous dress on the Oprah interview thinking it would be a nod to Diana’s “duck you” dress... then briefed the papers with all the lotus-rising-from-the-dirt BS. Like the hat in the car, it stands out from the muted greys of Harry, mauve on Oprah and the background. She’ll be wearing the ridiculous eyeliner to emphasise the *looks painfully into the distance* overacting. It’s deliberately reminiscent of Di’s eye makeup on Panorama. The US has ad breaks, so no doubt you’ll get Meghan talking about the racist press, sniffs an onion, Oprah says “We’ll be back after this short break” and when they return the heavy eye makeup is gone. We’re all supposed to go... “Oh poor Meghan must have been crying”. Subtle hey?

I don’t think there’s any great conspiracy about Megxit. I think she simply wanted to have her cake and eat it. She expected to marry a Prince, be the centre of attention and adulation, while making lots of fame and money in the US - hence the trademarking. When the Firm said “No, you need to be politically impartial, you can’t explicitly make more money off your British-taxpayer-funded-life, there’s a line of succession so Wills and Kate go to BAFTA and you go shake hands with Beryl in Hull”, she threw a tantrum. She couldn’t cope with not being the centre of attention. Her father had indulged his little princess all her life and now she was an actual princess she was hearing “no” for the first time. She was insanely jealous of W&K.

She now wants to be Michelle Obama - but without the years of legal and political experience, brains or actual vision.

Archie does exist - but I have serious doubts she was actually pregnant. I think surrogate. The limited pictures were because she wanted to copyright and merch him... and again the RF said “no”. Now he’s too old for cute baby pics and she’s insanely jealous he’s not photogenic in the way Kate’s kids are. So this time they’re having a girl in the hope it will look more like her and broaden the merching opportunities.

I’m not a fan of the royals. But these two seem the worst of both worlds..

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I’m v v new here and haven’t read all the threads - understandably as you lot are prolific 😉. Have any of you been on the narcsite website? There are many many articles about royal narcissists. (No I’m not anything to do with it, I’m a bored exmumsnetter who has nothing to do when on the exercise bike!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if we were journalists?

Our Editor’s would be sitting with their head in their hands looking harassed...

“How many times do we have to go over this?
You can’t use the word ‘Cunts’....no, not even spelt ‘Kuntz....nope....DarrenDoll isn’t allowed either....Smeggy, Smegsy, Smeghan.......FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY IT....no we aren’t suggesting they holiday on a yacht in Dubai....nor asking the question ‘what are small lunar mounds called - could they be called MOONBUMPS’...no I won’t place a roast chicken recipes next to your article....and yes, I noticed that you wrote an article on bunion surgery and used a photo of Meghan and no, it wasn’t an accident so don’t start that crap up again, I still remember the photoshop you used if her coming out of a portable toilet when you reviewed festivals....”
I worry for Piers Morgan's blood pressure at this point, the chances of him snapping and calling them a bunch of cunts is high.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s so bloody tacky that somehow we always get to know who designed her clothes and how much they cost.

she has no class no style and it’s all about the money.

this was all so obviously planned from day 1 or even before . It’s creepy, sad and wrong and the RF must just have their head in their hands.

I think one day he may be welcomed back to the RF post Meghan ( she will move on when it suits her and probably sooner than he thinks) but until then, there’s a lot of misery to come.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I do actually like Serena - and her husband, he seems to adore her and their baby is gorgeous.
I know she has very bad behaviour at times, felt very sorry for Naomi Osaka but top sportsmen have been petulant and spoilt for decades and all the abuse of Serena did have misogynist and racist undertones.She and her sister revolutionised women’s tennis and have paved the way for athletes of colour in the women’s game. With all that said, I think she enjoys being famous, being in a Beyoncé video and going to a royal wedding was another part of that. I don’t think she is actually Megs friend at all, because Meg doesn’t have Black friends.

Reactions: 35

'The week long pity party begins, and Harry dons his grey suit – that means business! MM with her slut strands, a new smaller nose, new lips, and a constipated look (that is supposed to be a look of distress) as she musters up some tears on demand, clasps Harry with one hand, and the other clutches her ever changing ‘bump’ (in case you missed it). The scene is set for the ultimate victim fest, which is a cult fan drive, aimed primarily at the US audience. The hope is that they will gain lots of donations for Archewell, that seems to have had a facelift already, but who is dim enough to contribute to the upkeep of the Montecito mansion?'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
LOL 🤣 'his signature style'

'There's a serious imbalance in this marriage when Her Markleness is constantly draped in designer items worth thousands, whilst H the Nameless has one suit and boots with holes'
She’s probably merching the dress. I’ll check Meghan’s mirror in a minute

Here we go. The bird splat dress on Meghan’s mirror

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I dearly hope Prince Philip doesn't die soon, or isn't dead yet. I've never met him, but from what I know of him, I think I'd like him if we did, indeed, meet. :-/
I love the man, have never met him, but he just says what he thinks and has absolutely no filter. It's almost as if he opens his mouth and then is constantly surprised by what comes out but then sits back to enjoy the effect of what he's said. A total ledge! I think he told PC at his visit not to break the news until morning of the orca debacle that he's passed away. Im most likely wrong, but that's exactly what I would do if someone had thrown all their privilege back in my face after years of support and luxury. I am a little ball of pure evil though....

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Having also had a 30 second browse on meghan’s mirror. Part of the reason she bothers strapping on the pregnancy bump is she can merch more pregnancy gear. I doubt she pays for anything. Just squirrels away the cash.
Hence Harry with his one beige suit and selection of polo shirts.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know if it’s just me but Meghan style is always...off. Like she doesn’t seem to pick things that suit her, and age her massively! Probably because it’s a Cali girl play pretending to be a posh English rose
I actually find her whole sense of style quite triggering (a sad indictment of how invested I am in this sorry state of affairs). I struggle to even mention the word 'belt' **shudder**. Triggering in that she could look so much better and she makes the same mistakes over and over again.

I think on the whole, her style has actually gone backwards since she met Harry. Her clothes used to fit well, for the most part, but now she consistently wears the wrong underwear, wears items unsuitable for her body shape, and nothing seems to be tailored (which should be a given considering her odd body shape and that she has the means to employ one). I think she either gets a lot of things loaned, or buys off the peg and gets a lackey to take it back to the shop.

I'm not that bothered though because I do find it funny when she looks like a sack of spuds 💅 Gives us more to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Baguette, anything interesting from Warby? Don't know where to keep up with it so anxiously refreshing here for any update!

Reactions: 17
It’s so bloody tacky that somehow we always get to know who designed her clothes and how much they cost.

she has no class no style and it’s all about the money.

this was all so obviously planned from day 1 or even before . It’s creepy, sad and wrong and the RF must just have their head in their hands.

I think one day he may be welcomed back to the RF post Meghan ( she will move on when it suits her and probably sooner than he thinks) but until then, there’s a lot of misery to come.
I can't see him ever being welcomed back. I don't want him back. He's a spoilt brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.