Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wish Philip well......
but also if he’s looking to stir shit up this week, you know, a few leaks about his health, some speculation....

I fully approve 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I really dislike arrogant Andrew but it's not right that idiots like this are labelling him as a pweirdo. They don't even seem to know the correct definition of the word (which doesn't apply to 17 year old sex workers willingly shagging old rich men for money). They need to provide evidence or fuck off.

Obviously that shit was written by one of Smeggys PR people or a sugar. Smegface won't be coming back to the UK to curtsey to anyone any time soon. This is just a smear campaign against Andrew.
I, very cautiously, agree with this. He is obviously vile and with few, if any, morals. He is unpleasant and treats commoners and women like shit.
But there is no evidence if him having sex with children. A 17 year old sex worker is tragic but no illegal. Did he know she was trafficked? Did he know she was 17? Which is over the age of consent in this country.
I genuinely don’t understand why everyone calls him a ped0. If I’ve missed something then please correct me. But being friends with Epstein, although suspicious and stupid, doesn’t make him one.
He’s hateful for sure. And I think it is absolutely typical of him to not consider the realities of a teenage sex worker not doing it out if choice but due to grooming or trafficking. But that still doesn’t make him one.
I think I must have missed something. I do not think he is a decent person. But why does everyone call him a this?

• Heart
  • Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
H said he feared history repeating itself. How so? Was M in a car with a drunk driver and not wearing a seatbelt?

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
If Phil does pass away, the funeral is going to be.......interesting. Because you know that H&M will want to be there to show people just how much they're suffering, while William will want to launch himself across the nearest pew and punch Hazza.
Is it wrong of me to sincerely hope that William does twat him?

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Someone on Twitter just posted this :

'Has she forgotten a pound of flesh and chalice of blood plus the first born of the editor?...her lawyer is slipping'
🤣

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
How does this work as they’ve stepped back? Does Harry retain his place in the pecking order or not?
I really dislike arrogant Andrew but it's not right that idiots like this are labelling him as a pweirdo. They don't even seem to know the correct definition of the word (which doesn't apply to 17 year old sex workers willingly shagging old rich men for money). They need to provide evidence or fuck off.

Obviously that shit was written by one of Smeggys PR people or a sugar. Smegface won't be coming back to the UK to curtsey to anyone any time soon. This is just a smear campaign against Andrew.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sea

VIP Member
I love this couple! They have thoroughly entertained me during this pandemic and in that clip the soul searching questions, the victims, the music, the drama!! They are an American soap show- drama, anger, tears, laughter, just need the camera zoning in after each reflective pause.

Thank you Haz and Mez🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Perhaps when ANL have to write daily about how Meghan, the most important woman in the world, won they will treat us to photos like this to accompany the daily update 🤣
smeg.jpg

I simply cannot fathom how she thinks that she's so important

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I can see the daily star headline now

‘publicity shy woman demands front page article in national (global?) newspaper’

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I hate that I love watching him now but having just seen Piers Morgan explode on tv, I can't wait to see him this time next week. For someone supposedly clever Susannah is particularly dumb around these two. I think based on what I've seen, they'll get a bit of sympathy in the US but will destroy any lasting good will in the UK. I think this will be the final nail which will get the media to start revealing her sordid past. I also think the US will soon get bored of their pity party too.

I do wonder how long Charles Spencer will allow his sister to be continually dragged out of her coffin to make a quick buck. It makes me sick that JCMH acts like he's a only son.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
@Baguette thanks for posting that appalling pretentious piece of 'journalism' from The Telegraph. What the fuck was the journalist on?

'The Duchess chose the flowing black Giorgio Armani dress to convey a very specific message, the Telegraph can reveal.
The £3,300 “long triple silk georgette dress” features a prominent lotus flower design, chosen for its symbolic meaning of revival.
The lotus flower’s daily resurrection is considered proof of its determination and will to live.
The Duchess understands that a lotus seed can withstand thousands of years without water, able to germinate over two centuries later.
This “refusal to accept defeat” is very much how she sees her own battle against the pressures of royal life.
The dress is understood to be owned by the Duchess, as opposed to having been loaned for the occasion.
It also sends a clear message that Meghan isn’t going to be cowed by criticism of spending too much money on her wardrobe now she is outside of the Royal family.'

Are they taking the piss with this?

• Sick
  • Haha

spangly

VIP Member
So, judging by that clip, there will definitely be some prayer hands during the 120 minute whinge-orama.
Imagine saying that your life was almost unsurvivable when people have been working hard on the front line for 12 months non-stop, trying to save people's lives from an invisble disease that has killed millions worldwide........Meghan and Harry....Shhhhhush....just shush!

Her puffy face and invisble eyes - do you think that's an intentional look to garner sympathy (oh my, has she been crying so hard that she's had to cover her distress with lots of make-up?)

I honestly don't think I'll be able to watch it....even Oprah's oversized head makes my skin crawl!

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I know this is early but

Harry and Meghan #62 Fresh Prince of Bel End did Rap, Meg is still full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
My favourite part about the whole James Corden appearance was looking on the official Corden twitter account this morning and the majority of the replies to their marketing tweets were just annoyed it wasn't Harry Styles.

• Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
What is this self absorbed vengeful woman thinking?

Not content to demand a statement she writes be published stating that she won her case, she’s also demanding it be kept on the homepage of the news website "for a period of not less than 6 months, together with a hyperlink to the Judgement".

FFS

• Wow
  • Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Well done @cosmo girl for thread title and thanks @Baguette for the new thread. So where do the Netflix employees go to from the Oprah interview? Obviously the Netflix content that we’ve been promised but what else?
So far, what the Harkles are actually planning to deliver for Netflix is a mystery. They floated some ideas about their first year in the USA, a documentary about Black Lives Matter and some worthy cartoon series but nothing has been heard for months. Although Harry mentioned them so many times in the James Corden chat, it looks like there is something coming.

Is it wrong of me to hope that ITV pull out and leave the Discovery Channel to air the Oprah interview? Maybe in between Season 7 of Bitchin' Rides and Deadliest Catch would fit nicely?

• Haha
  • Heart