Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so funny that Meghan supporters have a go at Kate because she's never vilified in the media but she was, for many many years. Yes she might have orchestrated her way into royalty but she's never intended to split William and his family ever. You don't see gossip websites having tons of threads dedicated to her and people speculating whether or not she'll take her children and just run.

Kate doesn't exhibit narcissistic tendencies, being part of the Royal family really calmed her down. Meghan's celeb friends were clearly fake, if they were her friends they'd support what she's going through.

Honestly I think Meghan wanted to marry William and she's possibly planned this for a long time but Kate got there first because if Meghan was the wife of the future King then she wouldn't be doing all of this.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking about Harry's speech how he took a leaf out of Meghan's book instead of Her Majesty's. He made it about them being victims of the press, not getting things on their terms, and even about Diana. :oops:

He should have simply said: 'I want to thank the BRF for understanding and supporting the decision we've made for a more private life. I'd like to take this opportunity to reassure you that Sentabale is near and dear to my heart, and it will remain a priority and a passion project in this new chapter of my life.'
Had he done that, he would have sounded like the Queen's grandson; i.e. Acknowledge the support of the family (no matter what dirty laundry you're dealing with internally), show graciousness, reiterate that you will not abandon your cause. Short, sweet, filled with self-respect, respect for the cause, and respect for the BRF.

Instead he spoke like MeAgain:
We didn't get what we expected, nobody understands our strife, I adore my wife, my mother was murdered by the paps, my son loves the snow but you plebs will never see him playing in it, my wife is perfect, feel sorry for me as I have been forced out of my kingdom and into the Disney kingdom, but have you seen the bestest wife in the whole universe i am so lucky. I love Sentabale, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY WIFE SHE HAS NOT RUINED ME!!!1111
:ROFLMAO:

Such a shame she dragged him down to her level of doing things. :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I was thinking about Harry's speech how he took a leaf out of Meghan's book instead of Her Majesty's. He made it about them being victims of the press, not getting things on their terms, and even about Diana. :oops:

He should have simply said: 'I want to thank the BRF for understanding and supporting the decision we've made for a more private life. I'd like to take this opportunity to reassure you that Sentabale is near and dear to my heart, and it will remain a priority and a passion project in this new chapter of my life.'
Had he done that, he would have sounded like the Queen's grandson; i.e. Acknowledge the support of the family (no matter what dirty laundry you're dealing with internally), show graciousness, reiterate that you will not abandon your cause. Short, sweet, filled with self-respect, respect for the cause, and respect for the BRF.

We didn't get what we expected, nobody understands our strife, I adore my wife, my mother was murdered by the paps, my son loves the snow but you plebs will never see him playing in it, my wife is perfect, feel sorry for me as I have been forced out of my kingdom and into the Disney kingdom, but have you seen the bestest wife in the whole universe i am so lucky. I love Sentabale, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY WIFE SHE HAS NOT RUINED ME!!!1111

She wrote the speech.

Oh and I wanted to add how disrespectful it was for her to refer to Harry as Diana’s second son. I would be nicer to the hand that feeds you, Meg...

Reactions: 6

I noticed that there's tons of search results for 'Royal baby down syndrome' which I'm not sure how they've got about and I'm a bit confused. With the rumours that Archie isn't real or that he isn't Meghan and Harry's child I'm a bit baffled. I'm positive he doesn't have Down Syndrome as he doesn't look like he does but where have they arisen from? These rumours.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She wrote the speech.
Yep, she absolutely did. My point was that Harry chose to read her speech, chose to speak her language; he chose to play the victim role. This, to me, is jarring because the Queen's latest statement was so respectful to them that he could have chosen to behave likewise and address this in the same verbiage/tone of his Grandmother's. He seems to have forgotten he is Prince Harry, grandson of the Monarch, and behaves/speaks as Mr. Markle, solidly under-the-thumb.

Reactions: 10
İnteresting that we don't seem to have seen much of Meghan with her mum Doria. The 6-week break was explained partly as Archie spending his first Christmas with his American gran. There was a small article in DMail where Doria allegedly said that she had been worried by Meg's anxiety since Archie's birth, and that she was glad she was putting her mental health first. İ remember thinking at the time that this sounded like something Meghan had fed to the press as her Mum has rarely commented, and always appeared respectful to the Queen and RF. The Markles also warned Doria to watch out as she might be dropped eventually. İ have always been deeply suspicious of Jessica Mulroney since she insta'd her time behind the scenes at the wedding celebrations, and tried to do a Pippa on the steps at the Chapel.
It's all a pile of crap TBH. They are all out for what they can get - she has no genuine friends. The only person seemingly not out to make a buck here is her mother.

Never forget MeAgain had never met Oprah, the Beckham's nor the Clooney's before she invited them to her wedding. The only people she new were from suits and this Jessica woman.

I noticed that there's tons of search results for 'Royal baby down syndrome' which I'm not sure how they've got about and I'm a bit confused. With the rumours that Archie isn't real or that he isn't Meghan and Harry's child I'm a bit baffled. I'm positive he doesn't have Down Syndrome as he doesn't look like he does but where have they arisen from? These rumours.
Now, I'd say these are racist remarks based on the fact the Archie has her original nose. Nasty people to say such a thing about a baby.

Reactions: 5

I’m not one for these youtube tarot things, but I watched one earlier and it was pretty bang on, so I decided to watch another one that’s titled ‘Harry and meghan’s 2020’ and was posted a month ago.

she goes through the year month by month and no word of a lie when she gets to march she says the card describes a ‘financial transition’ 😱😱😱 Jan is broadly described as ‘keeping the fake united front up because they don’t want the public to discover the truth about Archie’ and then apparently it all comes out in Feb. Then March the financial transition.

spooky.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Harry didn't want to leave he's just doing it for Meghan.
For someone supposedly getting the break away from the royal life that he wants, he doesn't half look and sound miserable about it! He should be skipping out the door clicking his heels.

Reactions: 10

Over the last week I’ve noticed a lot of comments left on various Royal themed Instagram accounts by Sussex stans about Prince Louis looking like he has Downs. I’m all for a bit of gossip but this is the behaviour of scum.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Petulant and spoiled children again. WE DIDN'T GET WHAT WE EXPECTED. cry me a bleeping river!

Reactions: 9
Holly on This Morning nearly crying when they showed a montage of H&M best bits. :rolleyes: get a grip fgs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

I’m not one for these youtube tarot things, but I watched one earlier and it was pretty bang on, so I decided to watch another one that’s titled ‘Harry and meghan’s 2020’ and was posted a month ago.

she goes through the year month by month and no word of a lie when she gets to march she says the card describes a ‘financial transition’ 😱😱😱 Jan is broadly described as ‘keeping the fake united front up because they don’t want the public to discover the truth about Archie’ and then apparently it all comes out in Feb. Then March the financial transition.

spooky.
Oh yeah!! She nailed it MONTHS AGO! There's a few others who also nailed it MONTHS AND MONTHS ago too!

and all of them always pull the devil card for Meghan! :eek:

Reactions: 3
Jeez, another post on sussexroyal insta. Something tells me it’s sour grapes. Trying to outline everything Harry has done for this country and shouldn’t we all feel bad because we’ve pushed him out. I’m hearing that he accepts no responsibility at all for anything. More virtue signalling. Just leave already 🙄 Come back when you see the bigger picture.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If people are shaming Meghan because she's half black then it's disgusting and racist but how can people say that racism is why people don't like her?

People don't like her because she has planned her way into royal society then decided to take whatever she can without doing the bulk of the work. She's ruined William and Harry's brotherly relationship and is always leaving poor old Archie behind with some nanny, exactly what Diana was against of.

No one in her past life has a good word to say about her, the only person who sing her praises are the friends she brought and the ones she made as she wormed her way into Harry's circles.

I'm awaiting her ex husband's response to all of this as he's the only one who can show us who she truly is but he's also very private and I respect that as she was the one to break his heart and desert him.

Reactions: 13
Harry & Meghan #7

The HRH-less pair have made their escape but how long can they hide Meg's sex tape?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.