Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some things I've been wondering about .... When the Queen dies and Charles is crowned King, will Harry and Meghan be invited to the coronation? Will they be invited to state funerals, which Prince Philip and the Queen will both be given. What about Beatrice's wedding? There are so many events!
Prince Phillip has apparently said he doesn’t want a state funeral! I imagine they will still get invited to all family events like weddings etc and of course he will attend his grandparents funerals.

Reactions: 6
It's the one where shes really hurriedly trying to undo the belt on her coat to get her bump visible, but cant do it in time that got me!
She initially puts her hand under the bump but decides that isn't maximum effect so goes to unfasten the coat and is foiled by someone shaking her hand.

Honestly, I've watched the YT video a few times now and I'm totally astonished at her behaviours, the way she treats Harry in public, the countless happy family pictures - I actually think she's got off lightly from the press considering all that's out there. Perhaps maybe now they've ditched any privacy/concession they enjoyed as senior royals, the leash will be off and the press really won't miss in pointing these things out.

Reactions: 18
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve read posts on this thread about how Samatha Markle came across well in her latest selling her sister out interview. That while family apart from her mother are ridiculous. Imagine going on TV to witch about your child! What a bunch! Although as dysfunction goes the Royal Family could give them a run for their money. The Queen went to church with Prince Andrew this morning, I despair.
I’m not sure I agree 100%. I just think they feel that MM ditched the embarrassing part of her family life in a calculating way. She distanced herself because she knew they wouldn’t benefit her in the public eye. She basically threw them under the bus because they didn’t show her background in the best light. I just know if my family did that to me I’d come out fighting to get my side across. There’s a lot of betrayal there and I see it as 50/50. None of them have come out of it squeaky clean. I also see her mother has kept her mouth shut and neither defended her or attacked her ex husband and family. I just feel she wished her family just didn’t exist. It just seems to be a pattern with her that she cuts anyone out who she neither needs or is of no benefit. I’m sure she’d cut her mother out if she didn’t tow the line. It says a lot about the bride when you only have one person representing your family.

I think going to LA would have been blatent piss taking and even she, thick as mince as she is, knew she'd look like she'd used Ginger just for the use of the title in showbiz land. She lived in Canada during suits so knows it kinda well and it looks less movie star pretentious to say they want to live there rather than LA
Africa was never an option for her. That was one of her usps in selling herself to Ginger. Pretending to be the romantic gal next door happy to go back to where their romance flourished. She might pop over for a safari or to shut him up, but living there was never part of her plan
She said she would never live in the USA while Donald Trump was president. I’m sure he couldn’t give a tit what she thinks 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He's not happy with how the negotiations turned out...it's not what they wanted.
He's laying the blame firmly with the press....
Well he's not lost his HRH, he's still got frogmore, still being funded by daddy. sounds ok to me!

Also all this 'months of talks' so did the royals know about this and made out it was a shock or was that the press?

Reactions: 5
So it seems by the speech Harry just made that H&M really were trying to have their cake and eat it and thought The Queen would play along and give them their ideal model of Royalty mixed with celebrity but she’s shocked them and read them the riot act which i hoped she would!

This more personal sided video of H doing his speech tonight has gone straight up on The Sussex Royal page clearly for a reason because it’s a very poor quality shakey video that doesn’t fit in at all with the rest of their boring Instagram aesthetic.

Harry doesn’t look in a great way tonight, it has to be said! I don’t think he is blameless in the slightest but obviously this wasn’t what he wanted, he’s a man desperately trying to do everything he can to please his ever demanding wife but at the cost of his own happiness and it shows all over his face, demeanour and by what he says.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
He mentions the queen and his family’s support but I think he should have personally mentioned his father and brother as well or is that an indication he didn’t get their full support?

Blaming the media as usual. It’s getting boring now 🙄

Reactions: 14
ugh they’re annoying me now just bog off and come back in a few years and tell us she’s still the woman you fell in love with 🤯😡

‘Haven’t always GOTTEN it right’? That is not an English word is it Meghan?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I did find the bit about “she’s still the woman i fell in love with” a bit random and odd to be honest...

Why was that needed in the speech at all and who’s he’s trying to convince us or himself?! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think we can all agree on the fact that Megain definitely wrote that speech 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think The Queen and I are on the same wavelength 👍 Give it a year and he'll be back.
I find it so sad how distant Willian and Harry have become since Meghan appeared. I used to love seeing their bond in photos etc, but now there's nothing. He's changed so much, he's not the happy jokey Prince he used to be, and I think its nothing to do with how the press etc treat Meghan, it's the way she treats him! The way she tries to be above him, putting herself in front of him, you can see his soul being crushed. A few months ago there was concerns about Harry's mental health, I think they should still be concerned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.