Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB , that's a great point actually.
If they're both indulging then it might explain a lot. Users often tend toward paranoia which could explain his/their imagining everyone is out to get them when the reality was that some people were resenting being lectured at.
It could also explain his regression into teen stupidity and needing to shock.
That's really a viable possibility.
We've been speculating for months on his depression and paranoia.
Looks so similiar to when rock stars get in over their heads.

Reactions: 5
so they’re still HRH.....

• the Palace and Sussex households have now been accused of purposefully fudging the statement
  • It transpired Harry and Meghan have not been stripped of the title, but have just agreed not to deploy it
  • This sparked concern they could row back on their pledge if doing so could bolster their commercial brand

ignore me if this is old news.

Carole Malone angrily tweeted: 'So Harry and Meghan haven't actually been stripped of their HRH title.
They will keep HRH in name but will not use it? So how is that going to be monitored as they jet around the world making millions?'

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I’m of a mindset that just because an institution has tradition, it doesn’t mean it should stay exactly the same. Besides, BRF changed plenty over the decades, so why retain a medieval outlook on the role of women? I never said sacrifices shouldn’t be made, just that men in RF get to have independent careers/jobs/interests (military, Charles Duchy business etc) while women are expected to breed, look pretty and follow their man around. The Queen is only queen because a man gave up the job, she did well over the years but she hasn’t fostered better position for women in the BRF at all. I think that sucks. Also if two people fall in love they’ll try to stay together despite their dysfunctional families, but dysfunction is still in that family and no amount of hate against the couple can erase that. Harry and Meghan are far from being the only ones to blame for this mess.
Megan isn't in love though, in my opinion. She saw an opportunity for a cushy gig and grabbed it.
I guarantee they'll be divorced in 5 years time. She's got what she wants and he's now superfluous to her needs. Actually he'll be a liability if he can't fit in with her showbiz arse kissers.

Reactions: 8
so they’re still HRH.....

• the Palace and Sussex households have now been accused of purposefully fudging the statement
  • It transpired Harry and Meghan have not been stripped of the title, but have just agreed not to deploy it
  • This sparked concern they could row back on their pledge if doing so could bolster their commercial brand

ignore me if this is old news.

They will keep HRH in name but will not use it. So how is that going to be monitored as they jet around the world making millions?'
Did the original statement say they had been stripped? I cant remember Ive read so much. :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Did the original statement say they had been stripped? I cant remember Ive read so much. :LOL:
clever wording.....
I think most assumed the titles would be lost, but apparently they won’t do a
HRH X Hello Fresh deal, because they’ve agreed not to use them!?
not because they can’t.

she’s/he’s still HRH.

F81F4355-8658-4DB2-B2EC-037191169EE8.jpeg

• Sad
I get how people think it's easy to just turn up and shake a few hands but they do actually have to do research into where they're visiting so they can ask questions of the people they meet etc. I'm sure a lot goes on before a visit.
Honestly people think that stuff is easy but holy crap it's my worst nightmare. I once had to attend three separate events in one day and my brain went to mush by the end of the second one. Three separate outfits ... three lots of info on the attendees ... three lots of smiling and eating crappy nibbles and pretending to happy to be there. Feck that. One of those once a month would be too much for me.

Just been on Social Blade and when you compare 1. Kensingtonroyal ig follower numbers to 2. Sussexroyal numbers it’s clear that she’s buying followers in chunks ....
FF04BC6D-EC76-4472-B461-881D55EE2FB1.jpeg

4B86BA5A-3E9E-4685-9897-C42AE81BB583.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
BIB , that's a great point actually.
If they're both indulging then it might explain a lot. Users often tend toward paranoia which could explain his/their imagining everyone is out to get them when the reality was that some people were resenting being lectured at.
It could also explain his regression into teen stupidity and needing to shock.
Totally. In her circles it’s almost a way of life, but in his too. A lot of people are surprised how rife it is in aristocracy but there are loads of high profile cases from those close to William and Harry, even relatives going as far as crack and heroin.

Harry has form too, being sent off to rehab By Chas at 16 for cannabis and drinking at Highgrove, plus that infamous Las Vegas party where he really caused a brouhaha as it was widely known as being a big old hookers and blow session.

clever wording.....
I think most assumed the titles would be lost, but apparently they won’t do a
HRH X Hello Fresh deal, because they’ve agreed not to use them!?
not because they can’t.

she’s/he’s still HRH.

View attachment 73754
I still think that's why there's going to be a review in a year's time - it's an axe at the back of their heads, so if they don't behave themselves re the HRH and anything else they been told they can't do it leaves the door open for greater sanctions to be imposed. I reckon the Palace will always be keeping an eye on them long, long after the dust has settled and woe betide them if they step out of line.

Reactions: 5
I still think that's why there's going to be a review in a year's time - it's an axe at the back of their heads, so if they don't behave themselves re the HRH and anything else they been told they can't do it leaves the door open for greater sanctions to be imposed. I reckon the Palace will always be keeping an eye on them long, long after the dust has settled and woe betide them if they step out of line.
See I don’t think anything will happen if they step out of line. IMO their hands are tied because of the racism accusations and they’ll allow them to do whatever they want (within reason) rather than rock that particular boat again.

Reactions: 1
See I don’t think anything will happen if they step out of line. IMO their hands are tied because of the racism accusations and they’ll allow them to do whatever they want (within reason) rather than rock that particular boat again.
I don't think so, I reckon if they step out of line there will be repercussions. I really don't see the Palace giving in to what would amount to blackmail. Of course, this will probably all be academic anyway because I reckon H&M will be divorced in a couple of years, I really don't see this marriage lasting.

I don't think so, I reckon if they step out of line there will be repercussions. I really don't see the Palace giving in to what would amount to blackmail. Of course, this will probably all be academic anyway because I reckon H&M will be divorced in a couple of years, I really don't see this marriage lasting.
in my opinion I think we’re being told what makes both sides look good.
but I don’t believe they’re going to pay back the cost of renovations and I’m sure the queen has set Harry up with a little rainy day fund for his new life in Canada.

ive always felt Harry is a bit of a loose cannon/toddler having a tantrum that they give the haribo‘s to just to keep him quite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
but I don’t believe they’re going to pay back the cost of renovations and I’m sure the queen has set Harry up with a little rainy day fund for his new life in Canada.

ive always felt Harry is a bit of a loose cannon/toddler having a tantrum that they give the haribo‘s to just to keep him quite.
Possibly, I guess we'll never know for sure. Just hope to see the back of them both.

Reactions: 3
At the present time, all decisions are down to HM QE. She apparently holds H in her affection. However, think how different the decisions will be if and when King Chuckles is in the drivers seat. Cant imagine him letting M go around America calling herself HRH or pimping the RF brand. This may be why they specified an annual review of the agreements.

What is the relation of MM/Harry with Soho House? I've seen a few comments referencing it and I can't work it out, does anyone know?

Reactions: 3
H&M have ‘ shared their wish to repay’ - I think you are right, clever wording, it doesn’t mean they are going to set up a repayment plan with the queen

What is the relation of MM/Harry with Soho House? I've seen a few comments referencing it and I can't work it out, does anyone know?
Meghan’s best friend Markus Anderson is creative director/consultant at Soho house. I believe Meghan and Harry stayed there frequently. I think he introduced them and chaperoned the first date. He was at the baby shower in NYC. Meghan always fawned over him pre Harry, lots of gushing posts/arm in arm pictures and mentionitus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There's something wrong with this entire family. It's not normal for a parent, or siblings, to talk tit about each other on such a public platform. Even if they don't get on that well. It doesn't make sense that he cared so much, did everything a father could do, and now he's telling the world what a piece of tit she is.
Don't get me wrong, she very well may be a piece of tit, but I think we're all getting to see where she gets it from.
It truly is hard for me to understand why Harry thought that it was a good decision to marry into that. And, now his child is one of them. That's his son's grandfather.
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve read posts on this thread about how Samatha Markle came across well in her latest selling her sister out interview. That while family apart from her mother are ridiculous. Imagine going on TV to witch about your child! What a bunch! Although as dysfunction goes the Royal Family could give them a run for their money. The Queen went to church with Prince Andrew this morning, I despair.

Reactions: 2
At the present time, all decisions are down to HM QE. She apparently holds H in her affection. However, think how different the decisions will be if and when King Chuckles is in the drivers seat. Cant imagine him letting M go around America calling herself HRH or pimping the RF brand. This may be why they specified an annual review of the agreements.
But remember it’s his son and grandson we’re talking about 🤷‍♀️ not a staff member being let go. I don’t think the RF will do anything to hurt them no matter how bad things are between them all at the minute.

its a private members club for the elite and the poncey that they both frequent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.