Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a lovely property, 100% to my taste, especially the garden, balcony and sea views. I just can’t believe it costs $21 mil. It’s not a mansion by any stretch of imagination. A bit of a rip off for sure?
It’s the location. Vancouver is the most expensive place to live in Canada. West Vancouver more so. Seaside, more so. Plus built in privacy adds to the price.

Reactions: 7
It’s the location. Vancouver is the most expensive place to live in Canada. West Vancouver more so. Seaside, more so. Plus built in privacy adds to the price.
It’s certainly a beautiful spot. But imagine the security you’d need for that!! And all that glass at the front is paparazzi paradise.

Edit: or the back. Anyone with a high power lens (or worse) could get photo’s of the inside.

Reactions: 9
As someone on twitter pointed out, there are two different airports. Can’t remember what they are now but in fairness she could have been at the ‘other’ one. She’s just playing mind games with everyone. Trying to keep everyone guessing. Seems to be her way.
I love watching these people trying to remain relevant. Her behaviour oozes desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope so. Seems elaborate so I'm not certain.
I certainly think we’ll see a divorce eventually (not that I’d wish it on anyone) but Harry seems to have burned so many bridges with this which wouldn’t have been in his interest had he intended to stay here.

Reactions: 5
It's just appeared on mine. The comments make for interesting reading.
Isn't she bloody amazing though.....?
Pink lipstick, shades, driving herself in a landrover at 93.
Puts into perspective what a spineless little nobody MM is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn't she bloody amazing though.....?
Pink lipstick, shades, driving herself in a landrover at 93.
Puts into perspective what a spineless little nobody MM is.
That's so funny coz VILE WOMAN copied Her MAJESTY trying to be royal and picked up her woke friend at the airport. lmao

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.