Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. He's still bleep struck. Gonna have to wait this one out guys.

She's either drunk or high.
She managed the run on without falling off her jimmy choos so I suspect high.
she is a yes person and overly nice never trust anyone that’s too nice and agrees with everything you say it’s a huge red flag

Reactions: 7
The thing is, I find it totally understandable for it all being overwhelming for her at the beginning of it all, but after a while she should know/do better at these things?
I'm sure Harry has tried to help her a lot but I get the feeling that she thinks she knows what she is doing (even though she doesn't).
I don't think she did any work beyond the 2018 Aussie tour. So she had the multi-million pound wedding, got preggers and gave up.

Reactions: 12
she is a yes person and overly nice never trust anyone that’s too nice and agrees with everything you say it’s a huge red flag
She's always over the top 'nice' and always looks overly interested in everything and everyone with wide focused eyes and a smile. 😏

Reactions: 8
So maybe she is in LA if the airport pics are proven to be incorrect dates.

If H&M are currently setting up new projects, interviews etc with companies/people who are based out in LA then surely at some point it would be helpful to go over and have some meetings, but why try and hide it.

Maybe cos it looks bad considering no deal has been announced by the Palace yet but when has she ever cared about looking bad before 😆

Reactions: 3
So why is she lying about being at the airport then?
To cover up her real location? The only things that get known are the things she wants us to know, so she wants us and maybe even Harry to think she’s in Canada. I read somewhere it’s not sunny and everything is covered in wet snow so I’m inclined to believe these pics are not from last week.

Reactions: 4
I read somewhere down last night's TP rabbit hole, that she's rumoured to be at Sunset Towers Hotel as apparently they have a complete floor on security lock down.

Of course, until concrete evidence shown it's all hearsay, but this plus the "sunny, no snow, yet there's loads of snow in VC" pics, does make you wonder?

Reactions: 12
That TorontoPapers is a load of tit. I went all the way back and read most of the tweets and not a single thing they said or predicted came true. They just hi t a lot that they know the truth and she will be exposed and then does NOTHING.

Reactions: 11
That TorontoPapers is a load of tit. I went all the way back and read most of the tweets and not a single thing they said or predicted came true. They just hi t a lot that they know the truth and she will be exposed and then does NOTHING.
I agree. So cryptic all the time.

Most of it seems to be stuff that is speculated on other sites/tweets before they post. It just seemed worded as a threat.
A lot of it Epstein/yacht girl/fake bump...already known and it’s the same thing repeated.

I went down the TP rabbit hole and :oops:
It's a lot of info, yet nothing at the same time. There were times when I thought it may legitimately be someone close to her but, then, the posts are quite similar to cold-readings done by psychics. :LOL: The veiled threats and hints will make sense if you are open to that kind of suggestion and want to make the pieces fit together.

What I never understood about the fake bump conspiracy is why they would even bother with a fake bump! If they couldn't conceive and went through the surrogate or adoption route, why not just say so? It fits in well with Harry's (and William's) narrative that they are modern and in-touch with real world problems. If they adopted a child from Africa (given Harry's love for the continent but also the many, many happy pictures of him playing with African kids) it would only have endeared them to the public further.
It makes no sense to me that they would need to 'pretend' to have a baby. :unsure:

Reactions: 15
Isn’t it something to do with being born ‘of the body’ of a royal? So in order to be ‘royal’ Meghan would have had to physically given birth to the child and it would have to be Harry’s child.
As they want to shield Archie from the RF an everyone else it seems and didn’t want a title then adoption would have been an option.

Reactions: 5
It's a lot of info, yet nothing at the same time. There were times when I thought it may legitimately be someone close to her but, then, the posts are quite similar to cold-readings done by psychics. :LOL: The veiled threats and hints will make sense if you are open to that kind of suggestion and want to make the pieces fit together.

What I never understood about the fake bump conspiracy is why they would even bother with a fake bump! If they couldn't conceive and went through the surrogate or adoption route, why not just say so? It fits in well with Harry's (and William's) narrative that they are modern and in-touch with real world problems. If they adopted a child from Africa (given Harry's love for the continent but also the many, many happy pictures of him playing with African kids) it would only have endeared them to the public further.
It makes no sense to me that they would need to 'pretend' to have a baby. :unsure:
Because I'm the Royal family, the child has to be biologically theirs for them to have a claim to titles, inheritance etc

Reactions: 7
Tbh I’d rather have Frogmore Cottage (done up, preferably with other people’s money 😅) than Frogmore House. I wouldn’t have said no to the KP appartement either 😅
Frogmore house is used for entertaining. I think that is where one of their wedding receptions was held.

Reactions: 6

I 100% agree with you on the fake pregnancy theory, also she gained a lot of weight at the end - like most of us do.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.