Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rumour is going around that H is gay and this is all indeed fake for him to have an heir, sounds farfetched

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive still got my Union Jack bunting from The jubilee So that will go up. :LOL:
Speaking of Canada is it snowing there as a news reporter was there the other day asking people what they thought about H&M moving there.
If you mean in Vancouver ? it was the other day, which is not the norm, unlike where I live it's snowing a blizzard today, but I'm on the other side of the country :)

Reactions: 2
This wasn’t all that long ago. How can anyone say M (can’t even bring myself to type her full name) has not had a damaging effect of the family. These days are gone 😫
DF7CF3D5-4CFB-48FC-A32D-290066087D4B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 24
A rumour is going around that H is gay and this is all indeed fake for him to have an heir, sounds farfetched
They sure could have found a non-crazy younger woman if the only goal was for him to have an heir. But I’m sure it’s not true because then they wouldn’t have let her take the baby to Canada or the US or wherever they are.

Reactions: 4
OMG Buck House says they will no longer use their HRH titles.

Excellent news!

Now, what about the dosh?

Will they change all their trademarks?

SussexCommon doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
On the subject of M&H suitability, I remember feeling a bit queasy for him when, during one of those interviews at the time of their engagement, he gushed something about “when I met Megain, I knew I had to up my game”. I wondered, what self confident guy either feels the need to do that, or admits it In an interview? It’s as tho he somewhere got the notion that a man must dance like a puppet for his Ideal Woman, instead of simply being good enough as he is.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.