Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There'd be street parties across the country.
Ive still got my Union Jack bunting from The jubilee So that will go up. :LOL:
Speaking of Canada is it snowing there as a news reporter was there the other day asking people what they thought about H&M moving there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regardless of what’s going to happen, I always wonder what happened to Harry? If you remember back to all the events he was at with Wills & Kate, he always looked so mischievous & he & Kate were always giggling at something & as thick as thieves. It was like the light went out when he got with Meghan, he’s been angry & looks like he could kill someone a lot of the time. I don’t buy into this story he’s telling about being traumatised by his mother’s treatment, that was many years ago & he hasn’t worn the serial-killer stare all his life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m not a fan of the royals really. I’m the same age as Harry, so kinda grew up watching him and Wills.
However, this whole H&M thing is fascinating lol.
Kate got so much stick at the beginning of her relationship with Wills, I think people forget it took the media years to ‘fall in love’ with her.

Meghan just has this vibe about her. That she’ll stab you in the back and quite easily use you as a stepping stone to get to where she wants to be.

I do believe that Harry isn’t happy from pictures. He just looks to sad in his eyes. I think the Queen is only ‘agreeing’ to this because she feels she has to otherwise there would be a backlash from the public and media. I can’t see the marriage lasting. I’m just sad that there’s a little baby involved in it all.

Edit to add: if they want to leave, then they need to leave EVERYTHING. No money, no titles, nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Time for the mail online to get a proof reader!! Pretty sure the Queen hasn’t rapped ever in her life and at 93 probably isn’t about to start now 😂

BFA6384A-4117-487D-ADD8-59BBE83EDDBF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not a fan of the royals really. I’m the same age as Harry, so kinda grew up watching him and Wills.
However, this whole H&M thing is fascinating lol.
Kate got so much stick at the beginning of her relationship with Wills, I think people forget it took the media years to ‘fall in love’ with her.

Meghan just has this vibe about her. That she’ll stab you in the back and quite easily use you as a stepping stone to get to where she wants to be.

I do believe that Harry isn’t happy from pictures. He just looks to sad in his eyes. I think the Queen is only ‘agreeing’ to this because she feels she has to otherwise there would be a backlash from the public and media. I can’t see the marriage lasting. I’m just sad that there’s a little baby involved in it all.

Edit to add: if they want to leave, then they need to leave EVERYTHING. No money, no titles, nothing.
Meggles is draining the life from him

Reactions: 6
Oh the irony... dumb and dumber couldn’t spend Christmas at Sandringham because they couldn’t miss him for a whole meal, but have no problem not seeing him for days/weeks to hustle a deal. You can’t make this sh#t up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Harry then

o-PRINCE-HARRY-TATLER-570.jpg

Harry now (this photo was taken just 2 days ago at his last senior royal appearance at BP)

prince-harry-main-getty-810x610.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive still got my Union Jack bunting from The jubilee So that will go up. :LOL:
Speaking of Canada is it snowing there as a news reporter was there the other day asking people what they thought about H&M moving there.
Canada's a huge country. It isn't snowing every where. Vancouver is normally mild but had "cold" temperatures for them, - 13, and snow. Western Canada, such as Calgary has not had snow the past week but has been - 40. No snow in Toronto.

Reactions: 4
Canada's a huge country. It isn't snowing every where. Vancouver is normally mild but had "cold" temperatures for them, - 13, and snow. Western Canada, such as Calgary has not had snow the past week but has been - 40. No snow in Toronto.
My friend who lives on vancouver island just posted a picture of her pulling her 4 year old to school in a sled 🛷 😂 there’s snow for sure

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.