Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frogmore Cottage is not the same as Frogmore House although they are both in Windsor Great Park.. The former was 5 staff cottages knocked into one for the Harkles. The latter is a Victorian mansion near the mausoleum.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else thinking that prince Philip could shuffle off this mortal coil any day now and another family gathering would be entertaining!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone else thinking that prince Philip could shuffle off this mortal coil any day now and another family gathering would be entertaining!!

Check Google and twitter - rumours are circulating this evening that he has passed. Hopefully not true. ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Check Google and twitter - rumours are circulating this evening that he has passed. Hopefully not true. ☹
Just checked. Something to do with Heathrow being closed but if he died wouldn't he be flown to Northolt?

Reactions: 1
Just checked. Something to do with Heathrow being closed but if he died wouldn't he be flown to Northolt?

Oh gosh - no idea -my brother told me he’d heard he had passed so we checked google and I came here to see if it had been posted.
Like i said hopefully just internet goss. X

Reactions: 3
I’ve just scrawled loads of pages and nothing about Philip?
I haven’t see anything about Heathrow either?

Oh gosh - no idea -my brother told me he’d heard he had passed so we checked google and I came here to see if it had been posted.
Like i said hopefully just internet goss. X
Loads of flights were majorly effed up today at Heathrow - see Mail Online.

I thought the same, plus the sentence construction comes across as someone possibly bi lingual...definitely French speaking. With the references to her past ‘bump’, I thought maybe Corey Vitellio (Meghan’s ex before Harry) the talk of the ‘accomplices’ making front page of The Sun newspaper...Meghan’s friends at the baby shower, accomplices seems like they all did something together or knew of it?
Ha it could be Madam Maxwell herself, fluent in French and English and defending those close like Trump and warning Meghan to stay out of politics.
Agree could be the Madame since she is old friend of Uncle, and M has her own Epstein history. Uncle would be good source for the daily detail whereas Madame knows the background.

Reactions: 2
And it’s definitely someone educated. These sayings are not the ones you hear in every day conversation... And I agree about the sentence structure. The tweets are not just cryptic because of the vocabulary and references but also because of the wonky syntax. Agatha Christie would be so proud of our work 😅
I always thought it could be Markus Anderson/SoHo House consultant. Then this account ‘reappeared’ when Markus and Meghan apparently had an argument and her security ‘pushed him’ . The links to Epstein/Clinton and ‘procurement’ of girls, maybe for guests who stayed at SH? Would explain the celebrities all turning their backs on Meghan as he must have information on many celebrities.

interesting. This was written 9 months ago. Some theories plus deleted tweets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.