Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did one of the queen’s aides spend time M after the wedding to support her with protocol etc
Maybe some of the aides who she/harry ditched tried to guide her. They've gone through a lot of close personnal staff and you have to wonder at such a high turnover in such a small select group.It's really odd, normally when you get a new job/position you are glad to have people who've been there for years explain the protocol until you get the hang of it. Unless, like smeg, you are a total narcissist who thinks your tit doesn't stink and that you fart fairy dust and piss perfume.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I crazy but wasn't she designing some clothes colection? And it was basic and boring af? Is this project that I'm sure "she was very passionate about" is just droped like that? I just can't imagine anyone in real life dropping projects and commitments like that.

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m going to get flak for this, but these clips made me feel pretty sorry for her.
I know I know..
But it’s painfully obvious she’s completely uncomfortable and lost and doesn’t know protocol.
It was a “whirlwind romance” and she didn’t have time to get prepared for all this (like Kate did being that they dated for like 8 yrs) and it’s clear as day watching this. Don’t get me wrong, can’t stand the greedy witch but yeah.
No, I do feel for her a little bit but, and this is a HUGE but, she knew she was marrying into an institution in which there are rules. Harry will have told her this! It should have been obvious! But instead of listening and taking advice from people who have been there & done that, she had to run in there and create a whirlwind and then has the nerve to complain when it goes tits up!

Reactions: 13
I have been directed to a Twitter account that is ran by a person called @torontopaper1 it could be a load of tosh, but it has a lot of followers, is followed by the editor of The Spectator and seems to allude to a lot of very personal details about MM.

Personally I think it is run by someone in her close circle who hates her.

I've only read a few so far but it seemed to confirm her leaving before it was announced, that her PR firm have left HER and some other things.

Take a look, I'm sure some more scrutinously minded people could work out if it has provenance.
WOW 😳 I’ve got my reading cut out for me for the next few hours, only a few tweets in - FASCINATING!

Reactions: 12
It’s an old Victorian pile that was used for public events before Queenie ceded it to H&M. We toured around it on an open day about 5 years ago and my wife thought it was dreadful. Would be fairly nice tarted up (2.4m might do it) as a boring family home with nice gardens. Very isolated though, with the only structure nearby being Queen Victoria’s tomb. Walking distance to Windsor town centre.
Apparently Frogmore was offered as an alternative to Windsor castle because Ginge and Cringe insisted from the start that privacy was of thhe utmost importance and what they wanted most, and Windsor couldn't provide that. The queen said there was too much coming and going at Windsor (I believe it has grace and favour apartments) and privacy would be impossible for them so she offered Frogmore because it's so isolated and easier to keep secure and private. Harry accepted on the basis that it would be renovated and modernised to their taste.£2.5 million later the gruesome twosome changed their minds.
Maybe megs fears the ghost of Wallis Simpson, who is buried there, will haunt her and wag her finger at her "Honey child did you learn NOTHING from my experiences !"⚰⛓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Still hoping this time away from her will make Harry realise the mistake he's made and the hell he's about to go through

Reactions: 8
Apparently Frogmore was offered as an alternative to Windsor castle because Ginge and Cringe insisted from the start that privacy was of thhe utmost importance and what they wanted most, and Windsor couldn't provide that. The queen said there was too much coming and going at Windsor (I believe it has grace and favour apartments) and privacy would be impossible for them so she offered Frogmore because it's so isolated and easier to keep secure and private. Harry accepted on the basis that it would be renovated and modernised to their taste.£2.5 million later the gruesome twosome changed their minds.
Maybe megs fears the ghost of Wallis Simpson, who is buried there, will haunt her and wag her finger at her "Honey child did you learn NOTHING from my experiences !"⚰⛓
I don’t get why they didn’t go for a KP appartement then. You rarely see any picture taken there. The most I’ve seen is the Cambridges going in/out of an helicopter... Hardly open to the public!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why they didn’t go for a KP appartement then. You rarely see any picture taken there. The most I’ve seen is the Cambridges going in/out of an helicopter... Hardly open to the public!
It was, obviously not grand enough for Queen Meggie

Reactions: 7
I think actually Frogmore would have been perfect for them if they were homebodies. It is very private with Windsor Great Park right on their doorstep, and both the Castle and town a short walk. The creepy part is that elaborate tomb right smack dab in the yard. Problem is, they are too eager for more in life than a plush existence swanning about shaking hands, talking to boring public, and cutting ribbons. Anyway, given what’s coming out about M now, I suppose Frogmore is just a memory. Wallis is probably lying there “Mwahahah!”

I think it's all sad for Archie. The poor little boy doesnt deserve to be in the middle of all this. Fine,right now he has no clue. But will he still get to see his family? One day he will be able to see and read all of this. Just goes to show royal family or council estate family,ultimately its the kids who are stuck in the middle. Poor little baine, wonder if his parents give a tit about him or have even seen him for days?! I always wonder how hands on these Royal parents are, as a mother my every urge is to want to be with my child,to answer his cries,to be the one that get him breakfast etc. I wonder if they feel that or even do those things?

Reactions: 11
Yeah but there are royal relatives round every corner at KP. They'd be under scrutiny from curtain twitchers and clearly they have things they want to hide.
I think the public reaction and horror at their attitude surrounding archie's secret birth etc has made megs realise she can't get away with that tit without getting called out on it by the press ... so she nagged Ginge into bolting.
Not sure why we're surprised. Ginge's mum bolted, and her mum before her so quitting is in his DNA.

Reactions: 8
I tell you, it’s someone fluent in French. I’ve nos read the whole page of TP and it’s a total of 3 French sayings that are so obscure, a French a-level won’t cut it. 😅
I thought the same, plus the sentence construction comes across as someone possibly bi lingual...definitely French speaking. With the references to her past ‘bump’, I thought maybe Corey Vitellio (Meghan’s ex before Harry) the talk of the ‘accomplices’ making front page of The Sun newspaper...Meghan’s friends at the baby shower, accomplices seems like they all did something together or knew of it?
Ha it could be Madam Maxwell herself, fluent in French and English and defending those close like Trump and warning Meghan to stay out of politics.

I thought the same, plus the sentence construction comes across as someone possibly bi lingual...definitely French speaking. With the references to her past ‘bump’, I thought maybe Corey Vitellio (Meghan’s ex before Harry) the talk of the ‘accomplices’ making front page of The Sun newspaper...Meghan’s friends at the baby shower, accomplices seems like they all did something together or knew of it?
Ha it could be Madam Maxwell herself, fluent in French and English and defending those close like Trump and warning Meghan to stay out of politics.
And it’s definitely someone educated. These sayings are not the ones you hear in every day conversation... And I agree about the sentence structure. The tweets are not just cryptic because of the vocabulary and references but also because of the wonky syntax. Agatha Christie would be so proud of our work 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh I’m going to get flak for this, but these clips made me feel pretty sorry for her.
I know I know..
But it’s painfully obvious she’s completely uncomfortable and lost and doesn’t know protocol.
It was a “whirlwind romance” and she didn’t have time to get prepared for all this (like Kate did being that they dated for like 8 yrs) and it’s clear as day watching this. Don’t get me wrong, can’t stand the greedy witch but yeah.
But she was so Smug and Superior about the fact she was going to hit the ground running, She thought she would ace it.
In fact, all it highlighted was her lack of social ability or real skills.
Normal people in the real world would seek advice, retrain or even ... Good Lord... just take a back seat once in a while. But oh no, not her! She has to be front and centre getting the A lister treatment from everyone.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.