Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone said earlier here - surely not being part of the RF gives her less leverage anywhere? I haven't seen any of her big hitter 'friends' supporting her. There are only so many times she can be trotted out for interviews etc. This interest will fade fast. Look at Fergie. If they do stay together I see their future lives as rather sad tbh and not the glittering one they envisaged.
As Baz Luhrmann said in Sunscreen 'Be nice to your siblings; they are your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future'.
After she accused posh of leaking stories (it was the hair salons of course) I don't think even Tanya burr would want to meet for lunch again.

She's not going to do an Oprah special, would be all over in an hour or two. She'll try to string it out for as long as possible. The pr was so misguided for that doc I expect it will all be a mess. I'm here for seeing what projects they latch onto 🍵

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker but here for this drama - is fascinating!

Apologies if already posted in previous threads, but I came across these clips of Meghan’s public appearances (after reading about the garden party tweet on Torontopapers)
When they’re all put together like this she’s an absolute mess - makes me wonder if she was completely out of her depth (with no support from her aides or Royal Family) OR her ego made her think she could just carry on acting the way she wanted instead of adopting Royal etiquette? (I’m now starting to think the latter!)

In some clips Harry looks terrified of what she’ll do/say next! 😂🙈

Oh I’m going to get flak for this, but these clips made me feel pretty sorry for her.
I know I know..
But it’s painfully obvious she’s completely uncomfortable and lost and doesn’t know protocol.
It was a “whirlwind romance” and she didn’t have time to get prepared for all this (like Kate did being that they dated for like 8 yrs) and it’s clear as day watching this. Don’t get me wrong, can’t stand the greedy witch but yeah.

Reactions: 29
That's madness to choose that little dark cottage inside the ken palace grounds, the light will be crap compared to a high floor in the main building! I wouldn't want to live in their places even for free.
That was Nottingham Cottage where Harry lived alone...then Megs joined him before they married (it was where they roasted chicken 😂). They then had the choice of the apartment next to William and Kate or Frogmore Cottage in Windsor. They chose the latter....but tried for Windsor Castle 😂

Reactions: 9

Apologies if already posted in previous threads, but I came across these clips of Meghan’s public appearances (after reading about the garden party tweet on Torontopapers)
When they’re all put together like this she’s an absolute mess - makes me wonder if she was completely out of her depth (with no support from her aides or Royal Family) OR her ego made her think she could just carry on acting the way she wanted instead of adopting Royal etiquette? (I’m now starting to think the latter!)

After watching them I now know why she wanted to leave. Nobody was that interested in her. Once people spot Ginge they completely ignored her. Must be so frustrating for Cringe as she is dying for all the adoration She clearly realised she was always going to be overlooked in favour of H.
Must be why she started pushing in front of him and introducing herself

Reactions: 19
Apparently her friends are saying that she can finally breathe as she's out of the 'toxic environment' that is the RBF, its only toxic Megan because you made it that way, you dripped your poison into Harry, you've split a pair of brothers up who were inseparable, cut him off from his friends, turned him into a bleeping snowflake . Vile bleep! Soon Harry will realise what a vile narsasistic bleep you are.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But can you imagine trying to tell her anything, she said she was going to hit the ground running, she thought she knew best.
Did one of the queen’s aides spend time M after the wedding to support her with protocol etc

Reactions: 3
But can you imagine trying to tell her anything, she said she was going to hit the ground running, she thought she knew best.
Oh for sure! She was cocky as hell and she knows everything 🙄But jesus you’d think someone seeing these gaffs day after da, would have pulled them aside and started intense “training” for lack of a better word.

Reactions: 7

It must be hard to know all the rules but she never took time to learn wanted to 'hit the ground running' and do public appearances before she had learned the ropes.

Reactions: 11
After she accused posh of leaking stories (it was the hair salons of course) I don't think even Tanya burr would want to meet for lunch again.

She's not going to do an Oprah special, would be all over in an hour or two. She'll try to string it out for as long as possible. The pr was so misguided for that doc I expect it will all be a mess. I'm here for seeing what projects they latch onto 🍵
No celeb will want to be friends with her esp now shes done this to the Royals because when the divorce comes through and shes just a bad memory those who were her celeb buddies wont get those craved for MBE's.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To me these screenshots imply the following - what's everyone's take on it?

Dec 28th - weren't they ment to be in Canada not Hollywood?

Jan 1st - M&H aren't together NYE. Also implies TorontoPaper (TP) is with H or near by?

Jan 5th - key words here are again and before - has M cheated on H? With Andrew maybe 😉

Jan 6 - why isnt she staying at FC with H? Or with H full stop?

Jan 6 - "one of us will see you tomorrow" to me implies that TP is more than one person?

Jan 6 - what clinic?!

Jan 7 - Nick who? Again says us implying more than one person to account and that they will see M in a bit.

Jan 8 - where was M meant to be this date?

Jan 8 - references garden party - could TP be in Charles' inner circle?

Jan 15 - suggests M is using old pics and is running the show herself?

My mind boggles.
Whats your views, Darlings?! 😅
I think it’s someone trolling her, big time. They got out all the tropes, it can’t all be true. I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone got that video clip of Camilla and meagain in a room, think meagain is trying to talk to camilla, then camilla whispers "help me!" I swear I have watched it on GOMI thread but I cannot find it anywhere. Or i could have imagined the whole thing. I have diet brain at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s true actually, where were all her big A list celebrity friends coming out in support after the announcement?

Correct me if I’m wrong but the best they got was Bette Midler lol

In fact the Obamas went as far as to actually deny they had given M advice on how to navigate her way out.

Hmm...

Reactions: 10
I had no idea frogmore cottage was in winsor, thought it was norfolk.

It does look pretty dark and dreary even with the 2.5m tax payers refurb. Not a patch on that Canadian mega mansion. I'd scroll right past it on righmove even if it was in my budget.
It’s an old Victorian pile that was used for public events before Queenie ceded it to H&M. We toured around it on an open day about 5 years ago and my wife thought it was dreadful. Would be fairly nice tarted up (2.4m might do it) as a boring family home with nice gardens. Very isolated though, with the only structure nearby being Queen Victoria’s tomb. Walking distance to Windsor town centre.

Reactions: 8

Jan 1st - M&H aren't together NYE. Also implies TorontoPaper (TP) is with H or near by?

Jan 5th - key words here are again and before - has M cheated on H? With Andrew maybe 😉

Jan 6 - "one of us will see you tomorrow" to me implies that TP is more than one person?

Jan 6 - what clinic?!

Jan 7 - Nick who? Again says us implying more than one person to account and that they will see M in a bit.

My mind boggles.
Number 7 - nick, owner of Soho house?

I think that twitter is camilla 😂 I’m not sure why.
I think a few drinks with Camilla would be great craic!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After watching them I now know why she wanted to leave. Nobody was that interested in her. Once people spot Ginge they completely ignored her. Must be so frustrating for Cringe as she is dying for all the adoration She clearly realised she was always going to be overlooked in favour of H.
Must be why she started pushing in front of him and introducing herself
It must've been the first time where she found herself not being the centre of attention. She can't 'charm' these people the way she was used to. I saw her on Craig Ferguson's show and it was cringe, she was flirty and thirsty and very 'LA', which fine - it works in LA with industry people but really cringe, know your audience.

And you're right, once people see Ginge / William / Kate / George etc she was always going to be at the bottom of that totem pole.

Reactions: 11
I tell you, it’s someone fluent in French. I’ve nos read the whole page of TP and it’s a total of 3 French sayings that are so obscure, a French a-level won’t cut it. 😅

Reactions: 6

Jan 6 - what clinic?!

My mind boggles.
Don’t know about all of them but with regard to the first one - someone said that her feet had tan marks on them, like she’d been wearing flip flops in the sun. It was noticed by someone on YouTube at their Canada house visit the other day. Can’t say I noticed so make of it what you will. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.