Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea frogmore cottage was in winsor, thought it was norfolk.

It does look pretty dark and dreary even with the 2.5m tax payers refurb. Not a patch on that Canadian mega mansion. I'd scroll right past it on righmove even if it was in my budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was hoping to report back some tea 😢 but unfortunately all I got from my mum is that the person working at Frogmore is still not sure what’s happening with their job and that everybody loves Ginge. When I asked what they had to say about Cringe, I was told absolutely nothing. Clearly that speaks volumes in it self.
The only bit of gossip I did get is that the one Nanny didn’t even stay a full day. She left that evening and H&M had to look after their own baby for the night. They were not happy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I had no idea frogmore cottage was in winsor, thought it was norfolk.

It does look pretty dark and dreary even with the 2.5m tax payers refurb. Not a patch on that Canadian mega mansion. I'd scroll right past it on righmove even if it was in my budget.
Yes I think the Queen knew exactly what she was doing there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:
Ooh please share some screen shots. I don’t have Twitter.

Reactions: 3
Maybe the tit to come out is about MM so they wanted her gone they have had their fair share with Andrew hahah I can imagine the Queen get that woman gone or it will be the end of us 😂

Reactions: 2
Ooh please share some screen shots. I don’t have Twitter.
That’s the beauty of it: you don’t need Twitter 😅 I don’t have it either but if you Google Torontopaper1, it’ll take you to the twitter page. You just won’t be able to comment I’d like. Be warned: it sucks you in 😂

The Queen of Shade 😂

• Haha
Wow .. That’s a lot of trouble to go to for any old nutter, I would say inside information at the least 🙀🙀

Reactions: 1
So the DripDrop account is saying the video of MM driving to the airport is fake because a) it’s not sunny in Vancouver and b) the grass is too green and not slushy with melting snow. 🧐

Reactions: 1
Yep! I feel a bit sorry for them living there, not nice at all.

Their digs in Ken palace equally don't look that great - it's a cottage all with internal facing windows. I'd get cabin fever in those two properties, no wonder she got itchy feet so quickly!

5aef5e0f19ee8621008b491e.jpg

Is this new or has it been up for a while?!

New looks like, launched at the same time as their stepping back statement

Reactions: 4
Always thought it odd 11 year old Meghan writing about female inequality to Hilary Clinton is the story that gets repeatedly told, highlighted in Meghan’s UN speech.
When we had the announcement of the BBC/Prince Andrew interview...Hilary is at Frogmore Cottage, reportedly to meet Archie and there was mutual fangirling. What was the real purpose of her visit?
A source close to Meghan says how she is ‘worried’ after the interview airs as Meghan works to empower women...but continues to fawn over Clinton who rode the same Lolita Express as Andrew and Epstein.

Not a Meghan fan, I tried to like her once she got engaged to Prince Harry, but based on her own actions/speeches/interviews,I found myself disliking her more.

Reactions: 12
Always thought it odd 11 year old Meghan writing about female inequality to Hilary Clinton is the story that gets repeatedly told, highlighted in Meghan’s UN speech.
When we had the announcement of the BBC/Prince Andrew interview...Hilary is at Frogmore Cottage, reportedly to meet Archie and there was mutual fangirling. What was the real purpose of her visit?
A source close to Meghan says how she is ‘worried’ after the interview airs as Meghan works to empower women...but continues to fawn over Clinton who rode the same Lolita Express as Andrew and Epstein.

Not a Meghan fan, I tried to like her once she got engaged to Prince Harry, but based on her own actions/speeches/interviews,I found myself disliking her more.
That was a class project, not Meghan as an individual, she really has some brass neck.

Reactions: 8
Yes M thinks we are all racists for criticising the way she conducts herself (or doesn’t) but meanwhile is more than happy to be mates with a guy who did actual black face multiple times and marry a bloke that wore a Nazi costume 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep! I feel a bit sorry for them living there, not nice at all.

Their digs in Ken palace equally don't look that great - it's a cottage all with internal facing windows. I'd get cabin fever in those two properties, no wonder she got itchy feet so quickly!

View attachment 73161

New looks like, launched at the same time as their stepping back statement

The original plan was that they would take the Kensington Palace mega apartment next to William and Kate but they decided to take Frog Cott. Both places needed refurbishing.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Some of the Toronto paper tweets indicate Harry isn’t on board with her and that’s def not the impression I’m getting.

I’m honestly loving all this. I honestly hope it’s all true 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:
I am going to follow this page sounds great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.