Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea frogmore cottage was in winsor, thought it was norfolk.

It does look pretty dark and dreary even with the 2.5m tax payers refurb. Not a patch on that Canadian mega mansion. I'd scroll right past it on righmove even if it was in my budget.
Just what I was thinking. If I was Meghan I’d be insulted if the Queen gave me that to live in, and I think it was deliberate.

Reactions: 3
Just what I was thinking. If I was Meghan I’d be insulted if the Queen gave me that to live in, and I think it was a deliberate slight.
It doesn't seem very private. And it has tiny windows. But, it was free.

Long time lurker but here for this drama - is fascinating!

Apologies if already posted in previous threads, but I came across these clips of Meghan’s public appearances (after reading about the garden party tweet on Torontopapers)
When they’re all put together like this she’s an absolute mess - makes me wonder if she was completely out of her depth (with no support from her aides or Royal Family) OR her ego made her think she could just carry on acting the way she wanted instead of adopting Royal etiquette? (I’m now starting to think the latter!)

In some clips Harry looks terrified of what she’ll do/say next! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if a tiny amount of the Toronto Papers tweets and comments are true they do seem to present a picture of Meghan being repeatedly warned/cautioned about her actions. She apparently was asked to stand down from royal engagements. Did this then mean the catalyst for the Tom Bradby interview with Meghan saying no one ever asked her if she was OK and Harry saying there were problems with William? Getting in first? Making it look like extricating themselves was entirely their choice? The problem is obviously Harry as they want him to stay and her to go. Who knows what he actually wants.

Reactions: 7
The original plan was that they would take the Kensington Palace mega apartment next to William and Kate but they decided to take Frog Cott. Both places needed refurbishing.
That's madness to choose that little dark cottage inside the ken palace grounds, the light will be crap compared to a high floor in the main building! I wouldn't want to live in their places even for free.

Reactions: 4
Archie was carried through a surrogate and it's Harry's DNA, not vile womans. Not a shocker here!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That's madness to choose that little dark cottage inside the ken palace grounds, the light will be crap compared to a high floor in the main building! I wouldn't want to live in their places even for free.
The cottage was Harry’s bachelor pad , I think William had it before him,they were offered a huge grand apartment but turned it down as it was next to Williams 🤑

Just checked it out William and Kate lived ther with baby George after returning from Anglesey

Yep it's all very Tump-ian this choosing media sources. She's more similar to him than she'd care to admit to :LOL:
Collaborated with? Meghan wrote a begging email to British Vogue editor, signing off with an ‘M’-the subsequent top secret collaboration wasn’t received as she hoped I bet.
Trump has Fox and Friends and Megsy has fewer friends.

As someone said earlier here - surely not being part of the RF gives her less leverage anywhere? I haven't seen any of her big hitter 'friends' supporting her. There are only so many times she can be trotted out for interviews etc. This interest will fade fast. Look at Fergie. If they do stay together I see their future lives as rather sad tbh and not the glittering one they envisaged.
As Baz Luhrmann said in Sunscreen 'Be nice to your siblings; they are your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future'.

Reactions: 14
As someone said earlier here - surely not being part of the RF gives her less leverage anywhere? I haven't seen any of her big hitter 'friends' supporting her. There are only so many times she can be trotted out for interviews etc. This interest will fade fast. Look at Fergie. If they do stay together I see their future lives as rather sad tbh and not the glittering one they envisaged.
As Baz Luhrmann said in Sunscreen 'Be nice to your siblings; they are your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future'.
Theres been no vocal support from her besties Beyonce or Serena

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To me these screenshots imply the following - what's everyone's take on it?

Dec 28th - weren't they ment to be in Canada not Hollywood?

Jan 1st - M&H aren't together NYE. Also implies TorontoPaper (TP) is with H or near by?

Jan 5th - key words here are again and before - has M cheated on H? With Andrew maybe 😉

Jan 6 - why isnt she staying at FC with H? Or with H full stop?

Jan 6 - "one of us will see you tomorrow" to me implies that TP is more than one person?

Jan 6 - what clinic?!

Jan 7 - Nick who? Again says us implying more than one person to account and that they will see M in a bit.

Jan 8 - where was M meant to be this date?

Jan 8 - references garden party - could TP be in Charles' inner circle?

Jan 15 - suggests M is using old pics and is running the show herself?

My mind boggles.
Whats your views, Darlings?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cottage was Harry’s bachelor pad , I think William had it before him,they were offered a huge grand apartment but turned it down as it was next to Williams 🤑

Just checked it out William and Kate lived ther with baby George after returning from Anglesey
Yes that was where they were when she was cooking the chicken when he proposed.🤪

To me these screenshots imply the following - what's everyone's take on it?

Dec 28th - weren't they ment to be in Canada not Hollywood?

Jan 1st - M&H aren't together NYE. Also implies TorontoPaper (TP) is with H or near by?

Jan 5th - key words here are again and before - has M cheated on H? With Andrew maybe 😉

Jan 6 - why isnt she staying at FC with H? Or with H full stop?

Jan 6 - "one of us will see you tomorrow" to me implies that TP is more than one person?

Jan 6 - what clinic?!

Jan 7 - Nick who? Again says us implying more than one person to account and that they will see M in a bit.

Jan 8 - where was M meant to be this date?

Jan 8 - references garden party - could TP be in Charles' inner circle?

Jan 15 - suggests M is using old pics and is running the show herself?

My mind boggles.
Whats your views, Darlings?! 😅
It's someone she knows, has to be

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.