Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering how all this would have played out if Diana was still around? She loved her boys. I think she would have been horrified at what has happened.
I think she was a difficult character too, I can see her getting on fine with Kate who knows how to toe the line, but it would be dynamite with Smegs.

I think if she'd still been around, Wills would still have chosen someone like Kate who offers stability and a family etc and the right way of doing things.

Whereas perhaps if he knew more of his mum growing up and got to see the (difficult) nuance of her life, maybe H wouldn't have been drawn to such a wild card/ promise of escape like Meghan? Maybe he'd be less vulnerable all that and more likely to go for someone like Kate.

Just MHO.

Reactions: 8
The branding deals etc will only mean something in America and surely by declaring themselves part time royals, they’re diluting their own brand. They’ve prob got one or two big interviews tops. Then what? There will be nothing new to say or sell?

I really think the UK are done with them. Royalists are outraged and let down. Republicans were already ambivalent at best.

They are only valuable and hold any mystique by remaining full time royals. Where will they end up? Eating Kangaroo balls on I’m a celeb?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you ask yourself, what exactly is Meagain’s quid pro quo value to all the celebs who speak out for her...

1. Access to events and people via the RF [fizzling now]
2. She represents a bandwagon (race, gender, nationality, people with chicken legs etc.) that you favour
3. She has dirt on you
4. You need a cheap actress for your next film
5. You so bereft of gal pals that you need selfies with her to boost your image

So, if those factors start to erode, what value is left?
I just don’t yet get the perceived value in a Sussex royal brand.
i don’t yet get the value in lending M my house to vacation in.

I know we complain about how dumbstruck some advertisers are, after all look at the beggy bloggers they funnel dosh to, So perhaps Sussex Royal might get a few sponsorship payments based on folllowers.

But I cannot imagine how they will maintain a jet set life with ‘only’ what, £20M in the bank? So far they are coasting on borrowed mansions, pulling favours, and the remains of any royal sentiment percieved by Canadian politicians. It is going to be a long hard expensive process to sort their tax and residency situation especially if they find it hard to stay put. And the sentiment among Canadians looks negative - most immigrants to that country work damn hard and wait a long time to get the golden ticket.
They had the retired head of royal security on Radio 4 yesterday talking about the security implications which are immense. At least 15 security personnel would be needed at any one time (they reckon on 7 per adult, so this isn't even including Archie growing up) then all the high tech stuff needed for house protection etc. It could cost millions p/a. He was asked if the model already used in the UK could be applied and he said no, as in Canada or wherever they will be starting from scratch whereas in the UK they have been doing it for decades (and other reasons which I've forgotten tbh). Also H and M can't/shouldn't forego this as Harry is Commander in Chief of some military units and therefore a very high profile target for terrorists.
If the Sussexes have to foot the bill privately their vast wealth could be swallowed relatively quickly. So then either Canada pays (and why should they?), UK (ditto) or Prince Charles (from his Duchy wealth but I thought a lot of that was to be used to be spent on projects here in the UK).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Another here who judged Samantha Markle initially, but I feel her comments in that interview were considered, accurate and representative of what we’ve all witnessed since MeGain bluffed her way into the royal family.

Not even sure that poor child knows who his mother is with all of her solo outings and social media interference... She’s behaving like the single wannabe again, with little regard for her family.

Harry, what did you do 🤨 The whole world deserves an apology for what you’ve inflicted upon us. Your choice of wife is as awful as that tuft of doom upon your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's not like Amal and George, Priyanka Chopra and the Beckham's are currently clamouring to speak out in their defence? They've only had Jameela Jamil and she's a quite naff..
That's true - hasn't Sir Elton even had a ranty post in their defence yet?
[/QUOTE]
Elton let them use his private plane and his french house after she popped out Archie.He was also there with them when Harry pimped Megs out for the didney job in that infamous video.He's a huge supporter and says they are doing the right thing.Blimey, they'll all be rolling around in a pool of baby oil (allegedly) together in no time.
Elton also took Diana under his wing like that and look how she ended up.
He's a jinx.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been directed to a Twitter account that is ran by a person called @torontopaper1 it could be a load of tosh, but it has a lot of followers, is followed by the editor of The Spectator and seems to allude to a lot of very personal details about MM.

Personally I think it is run by someone in her close circle who hates her.

I've only read a few so far but it seemed to confirm her leaving before it was announced, that her PR firm have left HER and some other things.

Take a look, I'm sure some more scrutinously minded people could work out if it has provenance.

Reactions: 10
I guess we get to find out soon if it’s true she didn’t shut down The Tig at all but she just put it on ice for a bit and has brand new lifestyle products ready to go in some warehouse in America somewhere 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Prince Charles (from his Duchy wealth but I thought a lot of that was to be used to be spent on projects here in the UK).
problem is one day, the duchy of Cornwall will belong to William, who will have to use its revenue to fund his own family.

Reactions: 11
I have been directed to a Twitter account that is ran by a person called @torontopaper1 it could be a load of tosh, but it has a lot of followers, is followed by the editor of The Spectator and seems to allude to a lot of very personal details about MM.

I've only read a few so far but it seemed to confirm her leaving before it was announced, that her PR firm have left HER and some other things.

Take a look, I'm sure some more scrutinously minded people could work out if it has provenance.
Oh no I want to read every tweet now 😍

Reactions: 5
A blind item was just posted on Crazy days and nights. According to the blind item which is clearly about meghan she wants a law passed which will allow her to qualify for an exception to residency requirements to obtain citizenship.
And she will probably get her way as shes friends with Sophie Trudeau isnt she? Where else if it was you or I, we would be told to do one!

Reactions: 2
They had the retired head of royal security on Radio 4 yesterday talking about the security implications which are immense. At least 15 security personnel would be needed at any one time (they reckon on 7 per adult, so this isn't even including Archie growing up) then all the high tech stuff needed for house protection etc. It could cost millions p/a. He was asked if the model already used in the UK could be applied and he said no, as in Canada or wherever they will be starting from scratch whereas in the UK they have been doing it for decades (and other reasons which I've forgotten tbh). Also H and M can't/shouldn't forego this as Harry is Commander in Chief of some military units and therefore a very high profile target for terrorists.
If the Sussexes have to foot the bill privately their vast wealth could be swallowed relatively quickly. So then either Canada pays (and why should they?), UK (ditto) or Prince Charles (from his Duchy wealth but I thought a lot of that was to be used to be spent on projects here in the UK).
We need to bear in mind that the house she's staying in is owned by a Russian oligarch. The security on it was already high tech but the Brits added extra stuff as well. Now call me paranoid but don't the Russians love a bit of technological eaves dropping? Yes, they certainly do because the adage "Knowledge is power" is very true and God knows what snippets about the royal family cringe and ginge will be putting out there. She's a loose cannon with a candy floss brain.

Reactions: 13

It does seem like it's someone who knows her, and then again, it would be easy for someone 'normal' who knows her to see right though her game.

It does seem like it's someone who knows her, and then again, it would be easy for someone 'normal' who knows her to see right though her game.
There was one tweet which mentioned shaking her hand.

7 per adult? Unbelievable. Froggy Cott must have been rammed with security.

That twitter account is interesting to say the least, so insightful if it is genuinely someone who knows her.

Tweets on there seem to imply M&H were asked to leave the RF anyway and that this is their way of letting H save face, i guess like them telling Andrew to stand down immediately but then allowing him to put out a statement saying he was choosing to stand down.

Reactions: 4

I agree that its run by someone that knows her, if you look at the thread on the top tweet and then read tweets from 'DripDrop' they pretty much say they cant confirm if they are in the loop but are pretty sure TP (Torontopaper) are.. or along those lines anyway

Tosh or not, it makes interesting reading!

We need to bear in mind that the house she's staying in is owned by a Russian oligarch. The security on it was already high tech but the Brits added extra stuff as well. Now call me paranoid but don't the Russians love a bit of technological eaves dropping? Yes, they certainly do because the adage "Knowledge is power" is very true and God knows what snippets about the royal family cringe and ginge will be putting out there. She's a loose cannon with a candy floss brain.
Another reason she wasn't allowed to "dial in"...?!

Some rumors on Twitter shes not in VC though but in LA?

Reactions: 4

I've been looking at that account but it's so cryptic it feels like click bait 😖

Reactions: 5
Some rumors on Twitter shes not in VC though but in LA?
On the day when the pictures came out someone commented on another site that they lived in the area and all flights had been cancelled because there was a storm and she was really surprised / confused as to why they would allow that particular flight to take off in such dangerous weather.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.