Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowardMoon

VIP Member
This entire scenario just teaches us that “The Firm” don’t go about making decisions without careful thought, consideration and taking into account multiple outcomes. They must have a team of people so equipped to deal with any crisis that any PR team employed by Ginge and Minge are going to have to get up early in the morning to get one over on the RF. They’ve made this pair look like amateurs who gave no serious thought to the consequences of their actions. Basically, thick as shit!

Another thing that strikes me is in successful marriages compromises are made. This girl is not prepared to give up anything she wants for the man she “loves”. Everything is going her way. He is not going to come out of this looking good or happy. It doesn’t take a genius to see where this is going to end. He will have nothing.
Ginge and Minge! 🤣

Reactions: 3

Mustard

VIP Member
Maybe it was when they were in Frogmore, but I agree, much quicker to do an Ocado order!
There are so many vegetable delivery companies here now, especially in the SE of England. Farmdrop, Riverford, Oddbox, and Ocado started a new service which promises to deliver within 4 hours or less for Just a few items.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I suppose it does draw attention to how quickly it’s all happened - the aside about Meghan becoming part of the family. Perhaps a wtf she’s only been here five minutes

Leita

Chatty Member
But can you imagine trying to tell her anything, she said she was going to hit the ground running, she thought she knew best.
Did one of the queen’s aides spend time M after the wedding to support her with protocol etc

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:
Ooh please share some screen shots. I don’t have Twitter.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
And does this mean they're fair game now when it comes to paps etc?

I guarantee that spoilt little arsehole and his money grabbing wife will never make an effort to see the Queen again. She's been nothing but supportive. Pair of ungrateful arseholes. I dislike them even more now.
That’s so true I never thought of that, if they spend most of time in North America less likely to see her and let her see her grandson!

jh1

What is the relation of MM/Harry with Soho House? I've seen a few comments referencing it and I can't work it out, does anyone know?

Gigi87

Just checked. Something to do with Heathrow being closed but if he died wouldn't he be flown to Northolt?

Oh gosh - no idea -my brother told me he’d heard he had passed so we checked google and I came here to see if it had been posted.
Like i said hopefully just internet goss. X

Nanna

Maybe this has already been mentioned if so, sorry I missed it.
Why do they want to move to Canada ? Why not the US where she's from. This has me baffled, plus I thought they were going to live in Africa. I'm soooo confused lol