Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topanga

Chatty Member
So why is she lying about being at the airport then?
To cover up her real location? The only things that get known are the things she wants us to know, so she wants us and maybe even Harry to think she’s in Canada. I read somewhere it’s not sunny and everything is covered in wet snow so I’m inclined to believe these pics are not from last week.

Reactions: 4
That account also mentions Segrams.

Wasnt their family involved in the NVXIM sex cult?

That actress from smallville was involved. Maybe MeAgain was too?

Kikimara

Am I crazy but wasn't she designing some clothes colection? And it was basic and boring af? Is this project that I'm sure "she was very passionate about" is just droped like that? I just can't imagine anyone in real life dropping projects and commitments like that.

Yel

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the story behind https://instagram.com/goodnews_movement goodnews movement? Has that been the only page they follow on ig for long?

MeAgain wants some kind of mouth piece and I can imagine her getting behind something that masquerades is just positivity while hiding it's real agenda.

Flowerpower14

Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:
It's one bloody deep rabbit hole, right?

Also read that Sunset Towers Hotel has had a complete floor on lockdown since last week...

e_is_for

But I will leave with this - any one played spot the difference in the two Pics of Meghan from the visits the other day? Look closely although I spotted it immediately and rang my mum who also noticed haha...
Different necklaces - same clothes? So staged, hypocrite!!

• Wow
Does anyone know the story behind https://instagram.com/goodnews_movement goodnews movement? Has that been the only page they follow on ig for long?

MeAgain wants some kind of mouth piece and I can imagine her getting behind something that masquerades is just positivity while hiding it's real agenda.
They've been doing things like this for a while. They follow specific organisations/charities that they want people to follow and support. I think they change who they follow each month (may change now that their circumstances have changed)

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I think it has something to do with the whole Epstein/yaughtinggirl saga, not sure what but somethings gone on 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
In fairness to the dad he has mainly been quiet about the whole spectavle but at some point you have to come out swinging to defend yourself. he does not have "friends" and well placed "sources" that can leek things to the media. He has to come out and defend himself.
TBH I would have defended myself ages ago
Totally get your get your point, I think its probably just his use of the word "cheapend" in the sense of if Michael Middleton and Pippa had major issues with Catherine and they did the whole GMB, Lorraine,This morning thing I'd think straight away they were cheapening the Royals by going down that route 🤷 .

SisterBliss

I had no idea frogmore cottage was in winsor, thought it was norfolk.

It does look pretty dark and dreary even with the 2.5m tax payers refurb. Not a patch on that Canadian mega mansion. I'd scroll right past it on righmove even if it was in my budget.
Just what I was thinking. If I was Meghan I’d be insulted if the Queen gave me that to live in, and I think it was deliberate.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I get they aren't working members of the royal family anymore, but doesn't the Queen still have legal custody of Archie? This seems ripe for issues and complications while M & H are directing their own lives.
The sovereign has legal custody of minor grandchildren, Archie is her great grandchild, so it doesn't apply.
When Charles becomes king, he will assume custody of William and Harry's children.