Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m told Vancouver and Victoria have different airports. Is it possible she was at the other one?
Victoria is a city on Vancouver island. The island is off of mainland Canada where Vancouver is a city on the coast. Victoria is much smaller with many buildings, halls, hotels etc that are dedicated to parliament And named after queen victoria. It has an English historical vibe tied to it about it more so than Vancouver.

Reactions: 4

Greed-Futures

I get they aren't working members of the royal family anymore, but doesn't the Queen still have legal custody of Archie? This seems ripe for issues and complications while M & H are directing their own lives.

rangrang88

Isn't she bloody amazing though.....?
Pink lipstick, shades, driving herself in a landrover at 93.
Puts into perspective what a spineless little nobody MM is.
That's so funny coz VILE WOMAN copied Her MAJESTY trying to be royal and picked up her woke friend at the airport. lmao

Libbub

VIP Member
Edit.

I think what this account is trying to say is that the latest picture HD (the yoga dude) has posted a pic on her IG about "fresh new locks" yet its the exact same pic as she reposted from the hairdresser in 2015. Just cropped so you cant see the repost symbol.
So, its asking if the latest pics of MM picking up HD in the land rover, are actually from this week, or are they old ones being reused as MM is wearing same sunglasses and supposedly different ring as she wore in her filming days...

They are also questioning if MM is actually in Canada?
I've wondered this myself as if she flew with normal minions surely someone would have taken a photo?! I bloody would have!!
That's exactly my point, someone somewhere would have got a picture. I don't buy it at all.

and.... the witch was seen out and about again on her way to the airport to pick someone up. When will her idiot husband wake up and notice she has barely been papped in the UK and yet here she is, constantly seen. Is he too stupid to understand she is calling them herself or what?
She just sat indoors and got fat on avocados

Mustard

VIP Member
I'm sure the Queen can summon up some staff for them if and when they come back to Frogmore in 6 months time. However when they end up in LA and divorce papers are filed she will automatically be entitled to fifty percent of everything he has. He'll have to give her a house too, plus support for Parchie etc.

• Sad
  • Wow

Grenouille

Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:
Same, I’m always far too gullible 😬

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
To me these screenshots imply the following - what's everyone's take on it?

Dec 28th - weren't they ment to be in Canada not Hollywood?

Jan 1st - M&H aren't together NYE. Also implies TorontoPaper (TP) is with H or near by?

Jan 5th - key words here are again and before - has M cheated on H? With Andrew maybe 😉

Jan 6 - why isnt she staying at FC with H? Or with H full stop?

Jan 6 - "one of us will see you tomorrow" to me implies that TP is more than one person?

Jan 6 - what clinic?!

Jan 7 - Nick who? Again says us implying more than one person to account and that they will see M in a bit.

Jan 8 - where was M meant to be this date?

Jan 8 - references garden party - could TP be in Charles' inner circle?

Jan 15 - suggests M is using old pics and is running the show herself?

My mind boggles.
Whats your views, Darlings?! 😅
Don’t know about all of them but with regard to the first one - someone said that her feet had tan marks on them, like she’d been wearing flip flops in the sun. It was noticed by someone on YouTube at their Canada house visit the other day. Can’t say I noticed so make of it what you will. 🤷🏻‍♀️

mardymare

VIP Member
İnteresting that we don't seem to have seen much of Meghan with her mum Doria. The 6-week break was explained partly as Archie spending his first Christmas with his American gran. There was a small article in DMail where Doria allegedly said that she had been worried by Meg's anxiety since Archie's birth, and that she was glad she was putting her mental health first. İ remember thinking at the time that this sounded like something Meghan had fed to the press as her Mum has rarely commented, and always appeared respectful to the Queen and RF. The Markles also warned Doria to watch out as she might be dropped eventually. İ have always been deeply suspicious of Jessica Mulroney since she insta'd her time behind the scenes at the wedding celebrations, and tried to do a Pippa on the steps at the Chapel.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Yep! I feel a bit sorry for them living there, not nice at all.

Their digs in Ken palace equally don't look that great - it's a cottage all with internal facing windows. I'd get cabin fever in those two properties, no wonder she got itchy feet so quickly!

View attachment 73161

New looks like, launched at the same time as their stepping back statement

The original plan was that they would take the Kensington Palace mega apartment next to William and Kate but they decided to take Frog Cott. Both places needed refurbishing.

• Wow