Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
That TorontoPapers is a load of shit. I went all the way back and read most of the tweets and not a single thing they said or predicted came true. They just hi t a lot that they know the truth and she will be exposed and then does NOTHING.
Most of it seems to be stuff that is speculated on other sites/tweets before they post. It just seemed worded as a threat.
A lot of it Epstein/yacht girl/fake bump...already known and it’s the same thing repeated.

Reactions: 4

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Its their account to follow for January. Last year, each month they selected a few accounts (of similar views/charity etc) to follow. Be interesting to see if they change account on Feb 1st !
This is what I found odd behaviour- Why act more like an influencer giving a shout out than a member of the RF. Follow the charities you support/patron of. Yes, don’t write anything negative about us and keep the positive articles/blogs coming and we might pick you!

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Wow I'm super surprised (but very happy) that they are paying back the £2.4 million for Frogmore. I think they will both be in the news for the good part of this year still :LOL:

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
I like Eugenie let her do some Royal walkabouts/meets.
I LOVE this idea of getting Princess Andrews girls involved in lead roles. They could rise up to be strong women (that’s right Megan, not scaredy snowflakes), as I think they have been relegated to very much a back seat and probably flounce about not really quite having anything much to do. With the Queen getting older, and Prince Charles, they need to look to the younger Royals.
would go along way towards compensating for their dad being a total arsehole. But Fergie....no way- she has to remain family at arm’s-length from everything 😂

She's not a commonwealth citizen, but I don't know how residency arrangements are viewed between citizens of the US and Canada.
Correct. I myself am confused as to how she can live in Canada. You can get duel citizenship with Canada for most countries. But you still would need a legal reason as to why she’s would get citizenship in Canada. (Job, marrie style of things). But there’s is no way she can have canadian citizenship or residency unless she gets some kind of visa. As I understand, she still isn’t a British citizen so she wouldn’t have commonwealth with Canada. I realize Harry can reside in Canada as a commonwealth but she can’t. She is just American (only American) at this point so unless she was using her “power” Andrew somehow got bumped up the list of something, she would only legally be allowed to live in Canada for a day under six full months ahead on a travelers visa. She’s has no claim to residency or citizenship in Canada. She can get British bc she isn’t married but that doesn’t work that was in Canada. She is a visitor of Canada, as she is only American legally, so she’s may only be here on a visitors visa.
This isn’t why they probably wanted to split there time 50/50 as she couldn’t legally be in Canada over 6 months a year.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Id love to follow a royal around for a week see what they actually do.
I get how people think it's easy to just turn up and shake a few hands but they do actually have to do research into where they're visiting so they can ask questions of the people they meet etc. I'm sure a lot goes on before a visit.

Yel

Chatty Member
Yes I think the Queen knew exactly what she was doing there 😂
Yep! I feel a bit sorry for them living there, not nice at all.

Their digs in Ken palace equally don't look that great - it's a cottage all with internal facing windows. I'd get cabin fever in those two properties, no wonder she got itchy feet so quickly!

5aef5e0f19ee8621008b491e.jpg

Is this new or has it been up for a while?!

New looks like, launched at the same time as their stepping back statement

Libbub

VIP Member
Prince Phillip has apparently said he doesn’t want a state funeral! I imagine they will still get invited to all family events like weddings etc and of course he will attend his grandparents funerals.
I would imagine they will make an appearance at these type of events unless there's a film premiere or book signing scheduled 😂 also imagine the furore surrounding them when, at events such at weddings and funerals, they rock up smiling and waving.

Libbub

VIP Member
So me gains BFF Jessica Mulroney has changed her insta account to private!! Thoughts...... Anyone here follow her? She up to a couple of days ago had a public account. Maybe she's vetting who follows her?

• Wow

SharkAttack

VIP Member
The press coverage of this story has been massive, obviously. I think the Queen knew that she had to be firm here. The British and Canadian respective public’s feelings regarding their taxpayer spending meant that Harry and Meghan were really left without choice but to lose their HRH and pay back the renovation money.

On a personal level, I feel really sad about this. That’s probably come across in all of my posts. I think Harry saw what William had with Kate and jumped in with both feet with Meghan because he didn’t want to feel lonely anymore. She’s manipulated him and torn the family apart, all for her own personal gain. She wants a celebrity lifestyle and wants to be able to pick and choose (much like Donald Trump) how she is portrayed in the media. I can’t help but feel that the media will still follow them in a “tabloid” style way. It’s naive to think that they won’t. As much as the Queen gives Meghan a nice reference in the statement, I can’t help but feel that she probably doesn’t really think that Meghan has slotted into the family. If Meghan had done so, she would still be a working Royal! The Queen’s statement is her being the bigger person.

I feel sorry for William and Kate as they will now have to pick up all of the duties previously given to the Sussexes. I wonder what the impact will be on their children.

I’m keen to see how the security arrangements will play out.
Excellent post. Spot on.

SisterBliss

To me these screenshots imply the following - what's everyone's take on it?

Dec 28th - weren't they ment to be in Canada not Hollywood?

Jan 1st - M&H aren't together NYE. Also implies TorontoPaper (TP) is with H or near by?

Jan 5th - key words here are again and before - has M cheated on H? With Andrew maybe 😉

Jan 6 - why isnt she staying at FC with H? Or with H full stop?

Jan 6 - "one of us will see you tomorrow" to me implies that TP is more than one person?

Jan 6 - what clinic?!

Jan 7 - Nick who? Again says us implying more than one person to account and that they will see M in a bit.

Jan 8 - where was M meant to be this date?

Jan 8 - references garden party - could TP be in Charles' inner circle?

Jan 15 - suggests M is using old pics and is running the show herself?

My mind boggles.
Whats your views, Darlings?! 😅
I think it’s someone trolling her, big time. They got out all the tropes, it can’t all be true. I’m not buying it.

PoleStar

Chatty Member
See I don’t think anything will happen if they step out of line. IMO their hands are tied because of the racism accusations and they’ll allow them to do whatever they want (within reason) rather than rock that particular boat again.
I don't think so, I reckon if they step out of line there will be repercussions. I really don't see the Palace giving in to what would amount to blackmail. Of course, this will probably all be academic anyway because I reckon H&M will be divorced in a couple of years, I really don't see this marriage lasting.