Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
The queen spoke about ‘intense media scrutiny’ which I suppose they did but if they hadn’t behaved like complete pratts talking about carbon footprints, feeling sorry for themselves whilst standing amongst the poor kids in Africa, strutting around with celebrity friends etc etc etc then maybe the public wouldn’t have got so pissed off with them.
That annoyed me as Diana, Camilla and Kate had far more intense scrutiny that Meghan. Camilla had so much shit but she carried on.

Reactions: 27

Chinwag

Yes William did also walk behind the coffin and was also known to come home to his mothers from Charles and end up being the one to pick up the pieces and look after her rather than the other way around which is how it should have been!

It’s been said many times in documentaries and such that William would sit and listen to Diana’s problems all evening and knew all about her mental state, his parents marital problems and how unhappy she was.

That must of been a huge burden for him to carry at such a young age.

I also think that’s why he’s appeared to react differently to Diana’s death he was always more grown up than his mother and saw her death as her no longer being in constant turmoil.

William probably sees personality traits of Diana’s in Harry and must worry about him a lot.

Flowerpower14

Just searched # MM (cba to write her name) on Twitter...
So many Americans saying "but shes still Princess M"..

No loves, never was, never will be...

• Haha
From twitter:

@torontopaper1

·

Dec 29, 2019

Darling, you are still such a legend! Men will always associate "Live out your fantasies" with you and you will always be their golden girl. You may not have a copper bath but you did have your special shower.

She got peed on in her yachting days? 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Sadly I can see Archie growing up to be a Brooklyn Beckham type z lister. Dating models, being papped bleary eyed at coachella, pretending to have a career but really just sponging off the fam. Then finally checking into rehab for exhaustion.

• Sad

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for him he's got no respect for his family or the UK and when she finally leaves him I don't want him back in this country.
Absolutely. She's a piece of trash, but he should be better.
Rambling on about mental health, how about your brother's mental health? Three beautiful kids, respect for the institution, his family and the country.
William walked behind the same coffin Harry.....

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Time for the mail online to get a proof reader!! Pretty sure the Queen hasn’t rapped ever in her life and at 93 probably isn’t about to start now 😂

BFA6384A-4117-487D-ADD8-59BBE83EDDBF.jpeg

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
As she's ghosted her family, and is in the process of doing the same with Harry's, will Archie actually know ANY relatives?
Poor littlle sod.
Such an important point. Given that she has estranged her own family, you'd think more effort would be made to keep close relations with the paternal family (remember, the family that Meghan never had?). But no, poor Archie will only know mum, dad (if M allows it after the inevitable divorce) and a nanny.

These two idiots seem to have forgotten that ANOTHER PRINCE also lost his mother to (may or may not be the press fault)

William and his wife were too scrutinized by the press!!! Did they quit their jobs too?? I know William doesn't really have alot of choice because he is heir apparent, and Harry is now the 6th in line to throne, however, William does have a choice. If he and his family were so against it, they do have the choice to ABDICATE the throne just like his great-great uncle Edward! But they didn't. They fought through it all, and now came out of it as much much loved by the people, even almost as the Queen herself.

Harry and vile woman are just negative entities in the monarchy. That WOMAN stole away our prince, and their motivation are only greed, not charity.
And where does this leave William and Kate now? Shouldering the whole bloody lot, that's where. I get that Harry is further down the line of succession, however the Cambridge children won't do any royal duties until well into adulthood, and with the advancing ages of the Queen and Prince of Wales, then the face of the royal family for the foreseeable future was always going to Harry and William (+ spouses). Now Harry has bailed out, he's left the whole burden with William and Kate. What a guy.

Reactions: 25

Busybea

Wow, that really is a fascinating watch. So many clips I had never seen before. It was obvious that she would push in front at engagements and be attention seeking with her bump, but seeing her flick her coat to the side specifically so we could see the bump is just another level. And all those family pictures... so much for the family she never had eh?
It's the one where shes really hurriedly trying to undo the belt on her coat to get her bump visible, but cant do it in time that got me!

• Haha

Chinwag

Does anyone remember that documentary on ITV about The Queen early last year or the year before?

Meghan had a section in it where she went back to view her wedding dress on display for the first time since she wore it.

I remember there was a moment left in when the camera panned to her before she walked in the room to meet this lady to discuss it and she did this weird thing where she gathered herself, adjusted her posture, changed her facial expression and marched straight up to the woman in a really forced way like she was getting in to a character and walking on set, all very weird!

But i did find it interesting that they left that in.

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
Oh my goodness...those clips are quite a sad watch. They've never been a team have they?! It couldn't me any more about her if she tried
It is a sad watch. What a controlling attention seeker she is and plain rude actually. Harry looks like a little boy who can't stand up to her. Not a great recipe for marriage.

• Sad

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Just been reading the Mail articles about Frogmore and so on. God I detest this pair, getting £2.4 million out of us taxpayers to do up their house and then abandoning it less than 18 months later. I am looking forward to the day it all falls apart for them and the scales fall from Harry's eyes - I'm not normally nasty but I can make an exception for this utterly self-absorbed, petulant and ungrateful pair. God I'm going to enjoy their downfall when it comes - and it will, karma makes a habit of being a bitch even if I don't! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I can’t imagine that their marriage will last long after this. If I’m honest, I can see a cold and hard realisation that “life has changed” happening pretty quickly. They’ll go to the bank and see money isn’t coming in the same way it did, they won’t be busy doing events unless they’ve organised it themselves. This will all be new to them and I can’t help but feel that the scales will fall from both of their eyes. Meghan won’t feel half as glamorous and important when Oprah stops calling to book her and Harry won’t have as much as a sense of purpose in life without having public engagements to attend. They will end up resenting each other and I reckon they will call it a day within two years.