Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LIVE for the fact the trashy sister is back looking for her 5 minutes x 3

She is no different to Meghan.
tit nobody can say thatā€™s racist šŸ˜Ø

I actually think Samantha comes across as quite eloquent in the snippets I've seen of her interview from today's This Morning. Like a lot of people I thought she was envious before Harry and Meghan's wedding, but with Meghan's subsequent behaviour it is quite clear to me that Samantha has the measure of her and was telling the truth all along. I wish she'd hurry up and publish that book she's been writing!

Reactions: 23
I actually think Samantha comes across as quite eloquent in the snippets I've seen of her interview from today's This Morning. Like a lot of people I thought she was envious before Harry and Meghan's wedding, but with Meghan's subsequent behaviour it is quite clear to me that Samantha has the measure of her and was telling the truth all along. I wish she'd hurry up and publish that book she's been writing!
Samantha was telling the truth all this time. and I believed her on day one!

When i first heard about Meghan, (never saw her on tv nor know about her ever before she dated Harry) i knew off bat this woman was super fake and malicious.

Reactions: 14
100%! I too thought Samantha was an awful jealous bitter person out for her 5 minutes of fame and felt sorry that Meghanā€™s relatives were being so nasty but she really was trying to let people know what her sister is up to. Sheā€™s obviously seen this narcissistic behaviour play out (on a much smaller scale) time and time again and was so angry that all Meghans plotting was going to finally get her where sheā€™d wanted to be all along -very rich and powerful and the winner in all this.

Samantha was telling the truth all this time. and I believed her on day one!

When i first heard about Meghan, (never saw her on tv nor know about her ever before she dated Harry) i knew off bat this woman was super fake and malicious.
Your bullshitometer was spot on then. Mine wasnā€™t at all and Iā€™m embarrassed lol

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m also a lurker here and no fan of the monarchy, but Iā€™ve had a few thoughts on this whole situation First, I really wouldnā€™t be surprised if all this was just an elaborate theatre to take the nationā€™s attention from Brexit and the paedophile prince scandal. Theyā€™re even calling it ā€œMegxitā€ šŸ™„ This is exctly what media does to cover up serious scandals in this country, Meghan is an actress and as such would be able to carry out such a performance easily.

As for Harry, I think heā€™s got some ptsd since his mum died, from all the furore, media attention, having to walk behind her coffin and then having to live with people who, if they didnā€™t actually conspire to murder his mum then they drove her to distraction. The degree of callousness the Queen has shown in forcing Charles to leave his true love and marry Diana (just because Camilla and Charles babies wouldā€™ve been fugly), how they treated Diana like a brood mare, and Diana confided in her boys to a degree. I always felt Harry was vulnerable, treated as a bit of a basket case by his future king brother (who I think has been quite selfish and invested in his future position) and Harry couldnā€™t break free from it all because he probably felt he had literally nobody who he could trust to be on his side. Now Meghan is his life line, and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he delights in whatever headache and embarrassment she is causing his family. I think that family has huge amount of unresolved issues and I donā€™t feel at all sorry for the Queen, Charles, William, nobody in that cursed palace.

Harry is spoiled and entitled, he wouldnā€™t be able to work and support himself if his life depended on it, but this is true of all the British royals. His family has made all the children utterly dependant, deliberately. My country of origin had a monarch who escaped during WWII to the UK and it took them a couple of generations to raise kids who actually managed to work for a living. I think that entire family should be cut off from public funds, and required to keep helping Harry with whatever vast personal wealth they actually have, because itā€™s their fault he is so messed up. And with all of them becoming accountable, perhaps in time he would be too.

Reactions: 8
I've been thinking (I know! I know! Normally type before thought but here we are..! šŸ˜‚ )

I think we are all viewing this completely wrong..

MeAgain can't lose here. She clearly hated living in the UK. Hated Harry's fam, hated being a faux royal.
She can make money in the US as the former Duchess of Sussex even if her marriage is over and she is stripped of her title. She can be as smug as she likes because she really can't lose.
And looking at the state of H yesterday it's quite possible this marriage isn't great either. We can all put on public displays of happiness.

View attachment 73022

Hold on.. what have I missed??
Canā€™t find the original article but it was something very similar to this!

Reactions: 4
MeAgain can't lose here. She clearly hated living in the UK. Hated Harry's fam, hated being a faux royal.
She can make money in the US as the former Duchess of Sussex even if her marriage is over and she is stripped of her title. She can be as smug as she likes because she really can't lose.
And looking at the state of H yesterday it's quite possible this marriage isn't great either. We can all put on public displays of happiness.
You're right, she can't lose, she already has connections she never could've when she was a D list actress, being with Harry has opened a ton of doors for her, even if they got divorced tomorrow and she was left on the street she could just waltz into LA with a really high profile and A listers / studio heads as friends.

Ugh..

Reactions: 5
She just sat indoors and got fat on avocados
Speaking on avocados, there was a blind gossip a while back about her. (Sorry I don't know how to attach or link)

This TV actress is currently in a foreign country.
And she is not happy.
There are some things in America that are more challenging to procure here. She was quite upset that there was not an organic avocado readily available when she wanted one. She wanted to know if we could fly some in or if we could plant avocado trees on the property.
Long story short, she was disappointed that flying in a box of organic avocados in for her personal consumption was impractical. She was also disappointed that the climate where she currently resides is not compatible to avocado farming.
Perhaps she could have one of her famous friends engage a private jet for this important cause?
After all, our Avocado Queen should get what she wantsā€¦ when she wants it!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Interesting if we ever find out Archie's godparents - if they turn out to be all on Meghan's side/N America based with none of Harry's old friends then the writing really was on the wall back then.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m also a lurker here and no fan of the monarchy, but Iā€™ve had a few thoughts on this whole situation First, I really wouldnā€™t be surprised if all this was just an elaborate theatre to take the nationā€™s attention from Brexit and the paedophile prince scandal. Theyā€™re even calling it ā€œMegxitā€ šŸ™„ This is exctly what media does to cover up serious scandals in this country, Meghan is an actress and as such would be able to carry out such a performance easily.

As for Harry, I think heā€™s got some ptsd since his mum died, from all the furore, media attention, having to walk behind her coffin and then having to live with people who, if they didnā€™t actually conspire to murder his mum then they drove her to distraction. The degree of callousness the Queen has shown in forcing Charles to leave his true love and marry Diana (just because Camilla and Charles babies wouldā€™ve been fugly), how they treated Diana like a brood mare, and Diana confided in her boys to a degree. I always felt Harry was vulnerable, treated as a bit of a basket case by his future king brother (who I think has been quite selfish and invested in his future position) and Harry couldnā€™t break free from it all because he probably felt he had literally nobody who he could trust to be on his side. Now Meghan is his life line, and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he delights in whatever headache and embarrassment she is causing his family. I think that family has huge amount of unresolved issues and I donā€™t feel at all sorry for the Queen, Charles, William, nobody in that cursed palace.

Harry is spoiled and entitled, he wouldnā€™t be able to work and support himself if his life depended on it, but this is true of all the British royals. His family has made all the children utterly dependant, deliberately. My country of origin had a monarch who escaped during WWII to the UK and it took them a couple of generations to raise kids who actually managed to work for a living. I think that entire family should be cut off from public funds, and required to keep helping Harry with whatever vast personal wealth they actually have, because itā€™s their fault he is so messed up. And with all of them becoming accountable, perhaps in time he would be too.
She confided in William and he is still there as the younger son it would have been easier for Harry to forget as younger kids do
Iā€™m not suggesting that losing a mother is easy but the public is getting sick of it being used to absolve him when he does something tit

You're right, she can't lose, she already has connections she never could've when she was a D list actress, being with Harry has opened a ton of doors for her, even if they got divorced tomorrow and she was left on the street she could just waltz into LA with a really high profile and A listers / studio heads as friends.

Ugh..
I donā€™t know if a load of crap comes out in this court case showing her for what she is then nobody will wanna touch her Hollywood is like that and itā€™s Happened to big stars šŸŒŸ

Reactions: 10
The thing is Harry hates the press but like we've seen in just the last few days Meghan has been tipping off the press cause she loves the attention so what's Harry going to do when he goes over to Canada and the photographers are following them? he will become a recluse.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember that documentary on ITV about The Queen early last year or the year before?

Meghan had a section in it where she went back to view her wedding dress on display for the first time since she wore it.

I remember there was a moment left in when the camera panned to her before she walked in the room to meet this lady to discuss it and she did this weird thing where she gathered herself, adjusted her posture, changed her facial expression and marched straight up to the woman in a really forced way like she was getting in to a character and walking on set, all very weird!

But i did find it interesting that they left that in.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember that documentary on ITV about The Queen early last year or the year before?

Meghan had a section in it where she went back to view her wedding dress on display for the first time since she wore it.

I remember there was a moment left in when the camera panned to her before she walked in the room to meet this lady to discuss it and she did this weird thing where she gathered herself, adjusted her posture, changed her facial expression and marched straight up to the woman in a really forced way like she was getting in to a character and walking on set, all very weird!

But i did find it interesting that they left that in.
She's so fake

Reactions: 8
She confided in William and he is still there as the younger son it would have been easier for Harry to forget as younger kids do
Iā€™m not suggesting that losing a mother is easy but the public is getting sick of it being used to absolve him when he does something tit
Never said it should absolve him of anything, just that it had effect on who he is and the current situation. Time doesnā€™t heal all wounds, especially within dysfunctional families, and abused women can speak in front of all their kids and younger kids can remember, definitely (speaking from experience).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.