Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From twitter:

@torontopaper1

·

Dec 29, 2019

Darling, you are still such a legend! Men will always associate "Live out your fantasies" with you and you will always be their golden girl. You may not have a copper bath but you did have your special shower.

She got peed on in her yachting days? 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
From twitter:

@torontopaper1

·

Dec 29, 2019

Darling, you are still such a legend! Men will always associate "Live out your fantasies" with you and you will always be their golden girl. You may not have a copper bath but you did have your special shower.

Oh is that what it means? I thought she overspent on an Italian shower or something 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From twitter:

@torontopaper1

·

Dec 29, 2019

Lolling here 🚿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, it makes you wonder now what on earth she let the stroppy ginger one do to her just so she could secure the gig.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t stop reading that Toronto person’s twitter 😂

Maybe that's why I dont get that entire twitter account. I dont understand the lingo 🤣🤣🤣
Same, I’m more of an ingenue than I thought 😂

Ok so that Toronto Paper person must be quite educated: twice they properly quote some obscure French sayings. 🕵️‍♂️ #callmesherlock

• Haha
Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
On the day when the pictures came out someone commented on another site that they lived in the area and all flights had been cancelled because there was a storm and she was really surprised / confused as to why they would allow that particular flight to take off in such dangerous weather.
On another site someone has mentioned she was papped at a much smaller airport at Vancouver Island where paps dont frequent. So who called them then?!

So desperate for privacy and yet shes been papped more than when she was in the UK.🙄

Reactions: 9
Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:
Same, I’m always far too gullible 😬

Reactions: 4
I've been looking at that account but it's so cryptic it feels like click bait 😖
Okay just I just got lost down the rabbit hole reading these tweets, Darling 😉 So the suggestion is that Prince Andrew was the Royal scapegoat in the Epstein scandal when the real target was Meagain...& it’s all on tape 😳 WTF! Well if it’s all on tape, set yourself up for life, Darling & release it to the highest bidder 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s a lot of info in these tweets that suggests insider info but not the actual proof to make real waves. Interesting that this account hasn’t been picked up by the media either....anybody else’s thoughts 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That account also mentions Segrams.

Wasnt their family involved in the NVXIM sex cult?

That actress from smallville was involved. Maybe MeAgain was too?

Okay just I just got lost down the rabbit hole reading these tweets, Darling 😉 So the suggestion is that Prince Andrew was the Royal scapegoat in the Epstein scandal when the real target was Meagain...& it’s all on tape 😳 WTF! Well if it’s all on tape, set yourself up for life, Darling & release it to the highest bidder 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s a lot of info in these tweets that suggests insider info but not the actual proof to make real waves. Interesting that this account hasn’t been picked up by the media either....anybody else’s thoughts 🤔
The Epstein thing completely lost me on the twitter account.

Reactions: 1
She really has just returned back to her old Canadian life pre Harry but just in a bigger house this time...with H supposedly joining her but he’s not exactly in a hurry to is he?!

Reactions: 6
It's one bloody deep rabbit hole, right?

Also read that Sunset Towers Hotel has had a complete floor on lockdown since last week...

I think it has something to do with the whole Epstein/yaughtinggirl saga, not sure what but somethings gone on 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She really has just returned back to her old Canadian life pre Harry but just in a bigger house this time...with H supposedly joining her but he’s not exactly in a hurry to is he?!
She has probably told him to stay put and seal the deal.

Reactions: 1
If you ask yourself, what exactly is Meagain’s quid pro quo value to all the celebs who speak out for her...

1. Access to events and people via the RF [fizzling now]
2. She represents a bandwagon (race, gender, nationality, people with chicken legs etc.) that you favour
3. She has dirt on you
4. You need a cheap actress for your next film
5. You so bereft of gal pals that you need selfies with her to boost your image

So, if those factors start to erode, what value is left?
I just don’t yet get the perceived value in a Sussex royal brand.
i don’t yet get the value in lending M my house to vacation in.

I know we complain about how dumbstruck some advertisers are, after all look at the beggy bloggers they funnel dosh to, So perhaps Sussex Royal might get a few sponsorship payments based on folllowers.

But I cannot imagine how they will maintain a jet set life with ‘only’ what, £20M in the bank? So far they are coasting on borrowed mansions, pulling favours, and the remains of any royal sentiment percieved by Canadian politicians. It is going to be a long hard expensive process to sort their tax and residency situation especially if they find it hard to stay put. And the sentiment among Canadians looks negative - most immigrants to that country work damn hard and wait a long time to get the golden ticket.
Agreed remember it’s what you have going out that counts not what you have coming in , you could be earning ten grand a month but if your mortgage and other expenses come to eleven grand a month then your poorer than a person on benefits that is frugal and has twenty quid surplus at the end of the month ,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.